Yea I'm sure it's always like that Bart, good cop = bart, bad cop = matija/fury. I wonder if the poor duo knows how far along have you dragged their names through the mud these past ages during your diplo ? I am also 100% sure that the request for Sleepy to help our common friend "police" a certain situation in exchange for pulling back the notice date is based on their relations with said KD rather than yours, amirite ? (our interest is actually aligned if it happens, but oh well....)

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I haven't seen a top KD yet that doesn't take every advantage available to them. Different people all think different top KDs are assholes but nothing ever changes.
Not true. Sleepy (coss) had given up tons of advantages because he doesn't want to come off as a complete ass and that's respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Don't tell me your going to play it off as though we pulled some dirty move when the entire reason behind it was explained and proved to not have been something we planned. Also to make it fair, we retracted our notice and re noticed at the requested/more convenient time for sleepy.

Feyrplay/****play no matter what it is, things will always be twisted to favor those who oppose us. It's just annoying.
Of course we're gonna play it off as you pulled a dirty move... You're guys are Spartans. The resident bad guy gotta play its role. Moreover, weren't you guys the one that were twisting facts on the other thread ? ^^