Thread: UF News: Interview with Mad_Scottish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar

Cool

If your not involved then you wouldn't know, but a qt is enough apparently, I never thought it possible either.

Please don't talk down when you don't know, im just waiting for mad scotish reply
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    If your not involved then you wouldn't know, but a qt is enough apparently, I never thought it possible either.

Please don't talk down when you don't know, im just waiting for mad scotish reply
    Yeah we all dont know...but this is of course PUBLIC forum...so might want to bring u and ur kd agenda outside of this thread...hurm

DDS, I was also on your island and warred both you guys and Harmony (we were devolorians). I can say both wars were good and honorable. Harmony surrendered in our first war of the age. We had a very close war with you gusy wich we surrendered. I am gonna say you both were honorable KD's. If 1 guy is stupid enough to get hostile with a bigger KD then just trow him out and call him stupid. Not the KD that takes advantage of it.

Maybe we'll meet again this age? I saw we are rather close to eachother in NW.. We can have a revenge for last age maybe?

And Good interview BTW. Sheds some light on HaJ as well. And mad scottish. Boats were replaced for horses in age 8. So you played at least age 7. My best age so far.. :/

Thread Information