Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA Mean Bullies vs. Sad Jerks Age 62 - ROUND TWO??!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Regarding the excuses for round 2. Wasnt it said already that there could be a CF for land to prevent round 2? Aka quite obvious we want their acres? Its just that the past stuff makes a difference in the amount i guess.
    See Elits last post and my last post <--
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    Omg guys! It is simple as f*ck. Jerks doing max gain wave before wd is fine, doing it on our top provinces is not ok for use cause it damages our long term positioning. If they had waved core i doubt we would have gone after them as core (uds mainly) can regain the land easily, even it would have been better fot ehm cause they can hit x2 a day, not wait for permission to hit. What i think we can do better in future conflicts is state the options before end of war. Don't act post factum :). Except for 3-4 kds, all other will try to f*ck u up :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Omg guys! It is simple as f*ck. Jerks doing max gain wave before wd is fine, doing it on our top provinces is not ok for use cause it damages our long term positioning. If they had waved core i doubt we would have gone after them as core (uds mainly) can regain the land easily, even it would have been better fot ehm cause they can hit x2 a day, not wait for permission to hit. What i think we can do better in future conflicts is state the options before end of war. Don't act post factum :). Except for 3-4 kds, all other will try to f*ck u up :).
    I dont buy it. Elit would have came for Jerks acres for as long as there is anything to gain from them in a reasonable amount of time/effort. Thus again, i call BS.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Most of the former pro sportscasters have no idea what they're talking about. That's because they never actually needed to know what was going on. They just needed to know how to do their job.
    You dissed Artosis based on what you "heard about him", I can't take you seriously now.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I dont buy it. Elit would have came for Jerks acres for as long as there is anything to gain from them in a reasonable amount of time/effort. Thus again, i call BS.
    anri, as you said going agressively after a kd which has nothing to lose usually costs the chances of a crown. then where is the reason for elit to screw himself no matter what? the b2b was not planned from the beginning because it is not worthy for the kd.
    i think you hate elit too much for unknown for me reason and this biases your perception of any conflict where ama is involved.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Maybe Jerks understands now why RBL razed down :P

Compared to what AMA offered RBL for a CF last age, this is quite reasonable of AMA. We was offered:

"25% of your land or a war with no guarantee of a CF afterwards (could of B2B)". AMA refused to give us a guarantee of no b2b hence we chose our own demands which ultimately I believe cost AMA another crown.
    Usually people that raze down cant hack it in the top and are unable to interact with opponents who come for their land. Maybe you shouldn't be lame with your FairPlay alliance demanding ama raze their cows or go 25 green after you GB them and next age you get caught pants down abusing game
    Mechanics with your n00b friends in havoc and people wouldn't want to own and embarass you. In the end you embarassed yourselves when you reset and people laughed at you as you confirmed your kd/leadership is ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Whatever is been said about me/boss/tetley, truth is that we would have cfed AMA for free if we have won and of story. So this is the reason me and our players do not understand why AMA are so greedy after they showed they are stronger and beat us in war. Maybe it was my mistake I didn't ally with several kingdoms before start of age to make sure there wont be situations like this.
    Anyway it is clear that AMA will take what land they want the relation system allows it. What we can do is to make them pay for it in some way as much nubs as we are :-)
    I did go mad last night at cello, maybe a bit overreacted since it is just a game but hell their attitude is bad and noone can prove it else.
    And to Anri words - I totally agree here, AMA just can not admit they are greedy and want more land on the top of the 15k they got from our war..... pathetic isn't it.
    Well they are stronger this age ( i hope this is the last age of this game when I see 4.5k players in the survey) so I guess we live to it.
    Question is what other kingdoms in top would do about this when it is clear AMA try to force farm their way to the top?
    As last attempt I call in all friends on the server -Please start hitting/razing ama if we gona sink lets bring them with us :-)
    ANd yes I call in for help cause AMA leaders are bullies and behave like **** so they deserve the razes and the hits on them, thanks to all friends willing to help.
    I remember talking you the age you stole crown from AMA after they protected you all age by arranging farm war with a much smaller kd because you weren't good enough to win on your own. You told me your kd and especially your leadership isnt any worse than AMA, that made me lol so hard, one of the funniest laughs in my life aside from the time evildragons came back and sucked hard. You clearly are a ghetto monarch as korp said, ama took you 1v1 with being down 1 sided dragon and less gc than you and went for b2b, you cant handle it and call in for gb because you dont like the game mechanics. No one is obligated to cf after war. If you were as good as ama as you claimed perhaps you can handle the situation better and not cry.

This is BS, see my other posts. Elit would have came for the land no matter what so Jerks max gaining is nothing out of the ordinary. "If jerks did like a normal KD and WD on min time". Well, thats just what they did, what any KD normaly does. This is where the BS comes into play.

No one buys that you would not have wanted thier acres afterwards anyway.
    Dont put the guilt and blame on Jerks and try to justify it by various reasons.

Just say it like it is, you want thier acres. End of story.
    You missed the point where elit said they didnt just wait min time but times it to hit AMAs biggest provs (land that cant he whored back). This is also a strategic move which is fine but they can also expect ama to be upset after this and want to build land back on their bigs if they have the ability oow.

Really depends what alternatives are, how cfs are setup, etc. sometimes based
    On overall situation juice is worth the squeeze sometimes it isnt.

You guy what was funny. I remember parth and evildragons vultured AMA right after their war from a better position with cows and gc stocks. Ama still farmed parth and went for b2b and then parth cried that AMA was vulturing him. This was such Lols as how can you vulture someone you just warred and have equal eowcf protection
    Last edited by Proteus; 21-08-2014 at 12:20.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Palem, this is you "Most of the former pro sportscasters have no idea what they're talking about." only apply it to Utopia. :) (also remove the pro, heck just say you dont have a clue what you're talking about)
    You tried, no need to be embarrassed for how badly that flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over! :P

Did you forget how long was your conflict TFC vs Polar Bears and how its end. You should know im good at keep grudges.
    I remember just fine, but just because you acted slimy quite a few ages ago, doesn't mean I would sabotage my own kds goals just to ****play you in return. That's apparently the difference between you and I.

I must agree with Palem on this one. Its not about one age, this might be the 4th time it happens.
    That moment when Elit lose his head and goes a bit over the line and ends up losing the crown.
    In this case, its a bit to early, his chances is still good, but history will repeat itself.
    AMA is thier own worst enemy.
    Anri being the reasonable one...what have the forums come to...

There's a reason AMA hasn't crowned, it isn't their stellar roster and top notch war strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post
    anri, as you said going agressively after a kd which has nothing to lose usually costs the chances of a crown. then where is the reason for elit to screw himself no matter what? the b2b was not planned from the beginning because it is not worthy for the kd.
    i think you hate elit too much for unknown for me reason and this biases your perception of any conflict where ama is involved.
    Because someone did something that Elit didn't agree with. This happens on a nearly age-by-age basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    You dissed Artosis based on what you "heard about him", I can't take you seriously now.
    To be fair, I'm not into SC at all, so at least I knew who he was lol

Palem knows how this is done with slowing others down, i still remember when i farmed out TFC to get the smallest chance of crowning and in the end had to beg Palem to stop opsing us.
    Fond memories :P I've actually been able to experiance that a few times this age from ghetto land when KDs forget about the danger of giving ops to tiny KDs when they have more important things to worry about. But a KD full of faries, you were just crazytown
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Usually people that raze down cant hack it in the top and are unable to interact with opponents who come for their land. Maybe you shouldn't be lame with your FairPlay alliance demanding ama raze their cows or go 25 green after you GB them and next age you get caught pants down abusing game
    Mechanics with your n00b friends in havoc and people wouldn't want to own and embarass you. In the end you embarassed yourselves when you reset and people laughed at you as you confirmed your kd/leadership is ghetto.
    I think costing AMA a crown was 10x more funny for us :)

You tried, no need to be embarrassed for how badly that flopped.
    But its true, you dont know what you are talking about. You think you but thats two different things.

I remember just fine, but just because you acted slimy quite a few ages ago, doesn't mean I would sabotage my own kds goals just to ****play you in return. That's apparently the difference between you and I.
    lol, anyone that does anything mean towards Palem is ****playing. :(

Anri being the reasonable one...what have the forums come to...

There's a reason AMA hasn't crowned, it isn't their stellar roster and top notch war strategy.
    Apparently all it takes to be reasonable to Palem is agreeing with him. Its obvious that the reason they havent crowned is due to them having a set of princples others kds lack otherwise they would have been able to crown few times quite easy.

BUt its all good, keep living in your delusional world. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, anyone that does anything mean towards Palem is ****playing. :(
    No, I could really care less. I can name plenty of dirty **** that's been done to me, but it's mostly remembered to remind myself not to trust X too much. I was just using elit's terminology. I generally think all it fair (outside of like actual cheating)

Its obvious that the reason they havent crowned is due to them having a set of princples others kds lack otherwise they would have been able to crown few times quite easy.

BUt its all good, keep living in your delusional world. :)
    I'm the delusional one for pointing out reality?

What part of what I said doesn't line up with what you just said, other than the completely biased vocabulary you used?

-People do things that don't match up with Elit's "values"
    -Elit targets them, usually either sidetracking their goals of winning, or directly costing them
    -AMA loses

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    -People do things that don't match up with Elit's "values"
    -Elit targets them, usually either sidetracking their goals of winning, or directly costing them
    -AMA loses
    How does this topic have anything to do with any "values" specific to Elit? Even Anri said that he'd have acted in exactly the same way.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri
    I would likely, err not likely, i WOULD do the same thing to Jerks.
    Even tho he still tries to make it sound like they somehow did wrong regardless. :)

It often costs him the crown but also makes other surroundings suffer. While a KD likes BB just slides under the radar and goes to crown. It must be a pleasure to be BB sometimes, knowing that every age if they keep thier cool AMA will lose thier heads so BB can safely move towards crowning. The joker in all of this is Pyromaniacs that likely also screws up by wasting to much effort on CR. Hope flogger is laughing, he should.

Bad dip by AMA, bad moves overall.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    How does this topic have anything to do with any "values" specific to Elit? Even Anri said that he'd have acted in exactly the same way.. lol.

Even tho he still tries to make it sound like they somehow did wrong regardless. :)
    I am Anri and i am Simians, thats how we would treat our enemy and play it. Thats also the reason we would not crown.
    Same reason that makes Elit not able to crown.

My point is that for someone like Elit that is powerhungry and wants to crown every age he makes bad moves.
    I would make the move full knowing its a bad move because i would like to hurt my enemy. This fool, he wants to crown but cant keep his cool. Big difference.
    Last edited by Anri; 21-08-2014 at 14:54.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    Why so much drama from anri and palem?
    Jerks did his "strategy move" for get more land before WD and we did our Strategy move for come round 2 and take back acres. Its part from game after diplo fail.
    Say how this will cost us crown is silly because all age CR/BB/Pyro/Pew had much better chance for it.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I think costing AMA a crown was 10x more funny for us :)
    You know from long i don't have very high opinion for you and last age you proved me again. How disband your kd is better from war another KD after they gave you 1 week for free so you can prepare? Its simple lame and dumb. Its easy for talk how AMA is bully but we regular give other kds extra time for prepare and every time when some one can vulture us he is doing it and not give me 1 days extra for prepare. Its very "fair and honorable" when we get vulture but its "lame" when we give extra time for prep and war us. Pure retard logic.
    Last edited by Elit; 21-08-2014 at 16:03.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information