Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: My Raging Clue vs Confessions of Lotus

Post Fiend
    Legit war for sure. We did fund that third drake 100%. Fourth drake was 75% funded as well

Crazy how consistent ET was for 4 days straight. Had to compete literally every tick just to get a single op off. At the end of the day, while I hate losing 700 honor to mf'ing ET, I'll take ET 2-3x a tick than have to deal with MS or FBs all war. I think I had MS a total of 12 hours :P We finally figured out we can actually FB some of your elves, and I think slowly, but surely, we would have chipped away at your TM strength. Sauron's was the next to go down

Post Fiend
    Thank you MRC for interesting and intense war.

Your TMs totally owned us at start. And ETs on HAs were annoying as f**k but i think you maybe used em too much? HAs were mostly MS-free plus you lacked some peon control. IMO.
    At last tick of war it was (i think) 407k vs 270k peons in our favour and we had left only 3 mill gc to fund 4th drake (Goldie) while were pushing out 1+ mill gc/tick from our TMs only. Due to your quite low max MO we could insta slay approx 75% of incoming Goldie with TMs only while you'd struggle with slaying 4th drake (and possibly open your TMs even more). After that we'd pump our HAs's TPA and prop your HAs (no matter they were ETed hourly they managed to do avg maybe 1 op/tick). At that point we already significantly lowered your total peon number and took over economy. So i think "dragging" war would only benefit us. Again: IMO.
    All in all, this war had it all. Good activity, big stakes and lill bit of forum drama 1st day or two.

Now, let's hope we win that crown finally (last time we won it i was in highschool. And i just said "bye bye" to 20's so you do math )

yup, long time since last wwin crown. different times. and manimal was leading

Anyway, those ET's were nasty :P. but i can understand why. woke up with 35% stealth today and took 1k specs, 4k thieves and 500 wizzards

Regular
    One of the most important wars Ive been a part of. Well sort of .. thanks to Herp for sitting my prov most of war ... again hahaha! Infact I just set sitting for 3 days last night because I wasnt expecting war to end just yet! We managed to chain down your offense threats but your TM's were badass. Ive been at this point in war before on more than one occasion... Big Enemy UB Tm's and too much offense to use on the attackers. Ive been on the losing end where we tried conquest the bigs down but I think this time we played it perfectly. We were in a good position where we were going to force your tm's to send out defense on dragon or you keep dragon 24/7. I think it would be very tough on your end to come back even if age wasnt going to end. One thing I think you are forgetting is we arent afraid of a long war! When we plan strat out start of age we always consider a long term approach to war.

Also I hope there are no hard feelings now. When crowns are on the line it is so so rare that wars and stuff will go 100% smoothly. If anything this war went smoother than expected (no outside stuff during war at all). Even from reading most of this thread it seems MRC really had no choice about the prewar stuff so meh to that. Good on MRC for being an honorable kingdom and withdrawing. Congratz to my fellow CoL members and leadership in particular. The way a kingdom plays always starts at the top. Loke/Owa are two of the most unselfish players in this game and it rubs off on the rest of us. Also special shout out to gnasher for his return and his help on making our kingdom 25 strong.

Yeah. CoL executed extremely well. Tons of little mistakes on our end added up: One of our biggest mysts just dropping 4.5 raw wpa before war by mistake. We let one of our big attackers who was in really good shape end up with 0 incoming and he got nailed. We had a few of our hitters (and we didn't have many hitters) fail to get armies out in time. Our war set-up never left us a ton of cushion, either: we had to keep attackers surviving and clinging to offense as long as possible.

Here's the sign of finality: CoL's T/Ms were able to send out and put razes and masses on chained attackers, while ours were not. We couldn't risk plague on our faeries and halfers, so they couldn't nail the undeads who were low on defense, and the humans never got down to land def. We kind of relied upon the potential for our T/Ms to send armies out and help smack down chain targets but it never happened, so we got MASSIVELY out hit. We've won earlier wars where this happened, but those were wars when we did have econ control and we didn't have it here. ET probably got overrused while we should have used more fireballs, chastity, and meteors.

CoL's resilience impressed me. Truly impressed. We were really surprised with the speed on the gold.

You mofos took every advantage of every misteps we had.

We learnt quite a bit from you guys. Once again, thanks for the war.

PS - and f*ck p*li*cal i*st*bi**y. Someone with 2.5 wpa PRE-war (and bloated during war) manages to explode my wizard 90% of the time. Like, only 5-10% of my spells got through this fat attacker. It felt like everytime I did an op on you, it was a self AW. I avoided you after 2 days...and told my crew 'screw this guy - I'd punch him in the face if I saw him irl'
    Last edited by Sinaman10101; 11-04-2016 at 22:58.

You need to work on your aid system dude
    At first I was a bit intimidated by your T/M power because my kdmates seemed to make big huha about it but after 48 hours, I started taking soms of your chainies n realized your failure in aiding system. Also you guys just did random stuffs in everything. N a lot of OPS you did were honor whorings.
    The saph dragon selection was bad. Your attackers many kept their armies at home for few ticks after 48 hours. And few were starving.
    So long story short, I was not really impressed by at all. For a possible crown war, that war just meh

Regular
    That was a bad weekend for us. Atleast one of us found a new girl and disappeared for a while. Good on him

Post Fiend
    And seems like he is only truly winner after this war hehe

Make love not war.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Make love not war.
    there you go. Fella Croat said it all!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Make love not war.

Never!

I like to post
    Make love not war.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Trolls before trollops

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Trolls before trollops
    Palem's like the Goldy of forums - the undisputed heavyweight champ of volume-posting! 20k in sight!

Thread Information