Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: To the Game Admins

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    Also, can everyone stop referencing the war summary that Pillz posted? He screwed up and posted the 1:9 war with 6:2, not the 24-hour one with 6:4.
    Glad im not the only one who noticed lol, like "uhh they're not 6:2 but whatevs" xD

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Also, can everyone stop referencing the war summary that Pillz posted? He screwed up and posted the 1:9 war with 6:2, not the 24-hour one with 6:4.
    That's the summary diamonds posts on page 1 of the thread you wrongfully closed.

If you want to talk to me find me in #tactics, don't clutter my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    That's the summary diamonds posts on page 1 of the thread you wrongfully closed.

If you want to talk to me find me in #tactics, don't clutter my inbox.
    Diamond isn't in 6:4 which is what this threat is about.

As to "cluttering" your inbox? Really? I sent you one message to invite you to vent whatever wrongs you think I've done to you instead of complaining behind my back so it's all out in the open and we can be adults. If you can't be a grown up and say it to my face, then I don't really care to try again. The ball was in your court and you let it double bounce. I win. Game over.

NB: Personal feelings have no impact on my moderating, if you call someone cancer or break any other forum rules, you will be treated the same as if anyone else had said it.

Sassy_wolfie seems awfully invested in this topic,

Diamond isn't in 6:4 which is what this threat is about.

As to "cluttering" your inbox? Really? I sent you one message to invite you to vent whatever wrongs you think I've done to you instead of complaining behind my back so it's all out in the open and we can be adults. If you can't be a grown up and say it to my face, then I don't really care to try again. The ball was in your court and you let it double bounce. I win. Game over.

NB: Personal feelings have no impact on my moderating, if you call someone cancer or break any other forum rules, you will be treated the same as if anyone else had said it.
    Your moderation is abysmal.
    So is your reasoning. There is nothing 'out in the open' about a PM.

You will carry on with **** moderation regardless of what I or anyone else says, because you don't know any better. The blind leading the ignorant.

Here for you illiterates:

Halfway through, an admin comes in with his ban hammer and the next thing we know, we're in a MP about 24 hours short of min time.
    War obviously must have gone on for 24h (roughly) according to the very first post in the thread.

What the **** possess anybody (a ****ing mod) to think that means 24h of free hits is beyond me.

Some feedback I received was that I wasn't appearing to be in touch because I only read and didn't post unless it was in a moderating role, so now I'm posting more, and now I'm seeming to be invested in a topic. I actually try to improve when someone gives me feedback that can be acted upon. Cause -> Effect.

Since when does the conversation between 2 people need to be on a public forum for it to be out in the open? When I say that, I meant between us. Because clearly I've done something horrible in your mindset but since I don't know what it is, that's why I was asking. Same deal though, I won't ask again and if you want to keep playing the victim there's nothing I can do about that.

Some feedback I received was that I wasn't appearing to be in touch because I only read and didn't post unless it was in a moderating role, so now I'm posting more, and now I'm seeming to be invested in a topic. I actually try to improve when someone gives me feedback that can be acted upon. Cause -> Effect.

Since when does the conversation between 2 people need to be on a public forum for it to be out in the open? When I say that, I meant between us. Because clearly I've done something horrible in your mindset but since I don't know what it is, that's why I was asking. Same deal though, I won't ask again and if you want to keep playing the victim there's nothing I can do about that.
    You posting doesn't contribute to fixing the problem, which is that you're a mod at all.

Youre fundamentally unqualified and Zawk have plotted a ****ty course for the forums moderation with you and their recent statements.

As I rule I don't conduct talks in private.

Time to get back on track, which is about handling the innocents of a fake war.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 22-11-2017 at 01:26.

Time to get back on track, which is about handling the innocents of a fake war.
    There was nothing fake about the war.

JeffT and DavidC are applying rules unequally on different kingdoms.

There was nothing fake about the war.

JeffT and DavidC are applying rules unequally on different kingdoms.
    According to you, a player without all the information the devs have at their disposal, arguing with a moderator and being belligerent to her for no reason whatsoever. You see why your opinion isn't really worth much?

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    According to you, a player without all the information the devs have at their disposal, arguing with a moderator and being belligerent to her for no reason whatsoever. You see why your opinion isn't really worth much?

-DM <3
    There have been countless wars waged because one disgruntled kd member gave away a button.

It sucks that 1:9 had a multi monarch, but that's where his cheating stopped. It's the kingdoms fault for not removing him from the kd or electing a new monarch.

If we're going to be expanding the definition of fake war like this, I think we should just revamp the declaration system to something fully democratic.

Not to mention that, if we're going to treat this as a fake war, the admins should get serious about other forms of war abuse. Like farm outs for crowns, I'd like to see you defend that then? I don't recall you or Sassy_Wolfie decrying the injustice of Ronins crowning last age?

After all, agreement or no, how can a war not be fake if one side goes into it intending to lose to helping the other side?

Seems the admins want to control what circumstances are valid and which are not, but only for ghettos.

Forum Addict
    A recap for those who are easily confused:

1:9 offered war to 6:2, Diamonds of Alliance of Diamonds. (that's what it is, Art of Destruction my left buttock)
    Diamonds accepted
    1:9 offered the WW if Diamonds hit certain provs
    6:2 Diamonds agreed
    Diamonds got deleted (hurrah)
    1:9 offered war to 6:4
    6:4 accepted
    1:9 offered WW if 6:4 hit certain provs
    6:4 declined
    1:9 said they had a dodgy monarch/steward
    6:4 suggested 1:9 got mods involved.
    Mods got involved and war was stopped.

6:4 unhappy as they wasted their time and entered that war in good faith, and leave it with no creds etc.

To make sense of this thread you need to have read the thread called FAKE WAR.

In that thread was detailed the goings-on and also how Diamonds was rightfully deleted for FW. Unfortunately it was closed by Sassy as she didn't like the content.

So I'll just repeat the content I guess she didn't like.

Diamonds is a dirty cheater who leads an alliance to help his mates out, the members are pretty well known for shady play such as hitting into wars, hitting opponents pre war, etc. A dirty little arrangement and what always amuses me is that the foot soldiers in this kind of thing have no clue how the inner circles really are run and work. You can't cure naive. And of course those in the inner circle will lie and lie. All alliances are the same and always have been. I must say it's really nice to see that Diamonds himself has been exposed and deleted for his actions. We all know what to think of those who defend the indefensible.

I really hate agreeing with Pillz but I have to say as an outsider to any disputes I am not impressed with Sassy's moderation, nor with her sarcastic comments towards Emerix in this thread. Totally uncalled for.

6:4 deserve sympathy, choosing a cheap war is something most of us would do it if was offered on a plate, though of course we might all consider if there's something going on with that. They accepted a war, and were collateral damage in sorting out the situation. I understand they are upset. On the other hand if they sit and think about what else the devs might possibly have done to sort the situation out, there isn't really a whole lot of choices.

Seems the admins want to control what circumstances are valid and which are not, but only for ghettos.
    Or as stated by them, they are improving their policing so I imagine, but cannot confirm because I am just a player, that examples as you mentioned last age will probably cease to exist.

Instead of grandstanding and demeaning everyone you don't agree with, or don't do things the way you feel they should be done, why not use your expansive knowledge of the game, it's history, and mechanics in a positive and helpful matter? Instead of being a pillar of the community, you come across as a hateful, petty individual that opens their credibility to debate and basically turns away everyone you call out in a vulgar, unnecessary manner.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Or as stated by them, they are improving their policing so I imagine, but cannot confirm because I am just a player, that examples as you mentioned last age will probably cease to exist.

Instead of grandstanding and demeaning everyone you don't agree with, or don't do things the way you feel they should be done, why not use your expansive knowledge of the game, it's history, and mechanics in a positive and helpful matter? Instead of being a pillar of the community, you come across as a hateful, petty individual that opens their credibility to debate and basically turns away everyone you call out in a vulgar, unnecessary manner.

-DM <3
    As opposed to being a pillar of the Dirty Diamond's club while pretending to be an energetic youthful, dewy eyes beacon of hope and fair play, as you do? :)

Thread Information