Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attacker vs T/M - which is more enjoyable

I never once said imp was the one that called my personality 'crap' if you read through i initially asked if 'any of you' live in my my part of the world.

I didn't threaten him - i never said - hey imp i am going to kick your legs out from under you and stomp your face into the asphalt. I said that in real life perhaps he shouldn't dish out insults or he may end up in hospital. That is good advice i say.

On the internet people use the anyonimity to speak with a level of rudeness that they would not in real life. It is just a life lesson that i hope he and other's understand. The brutalise and terrify comment was just a 'clarification' of what (in my opinon) would occur if i was to go toe to toe with an eighteen year old who thinks of fist fighting as 'beating someone up' - it just sounds like a 'highschool, i have never been in a fight before' sort of an attitude towards the prospect of confrontation.

I am a red blooded male, if people say that my choice of characer is crap and selfish then yeah i will get my back up. And yes men that let their testosterone get the better of them are horribly immature at times, i guess i am no different at time.

Hey did you all read the part where i said 'it is okay, let it go, live and learn?' ?!?! ??? !!! ???

Cheers Dodge! I aim to please :-)

@ Barbrolie :-)

Does anybody have any opinions about which is more enjoyable to play? Attacker or T/M?
    Last edited by scorpio86; 07-12-2011 at 20:26. Reason: damn typos
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Been long time since I played attacker ..... When I did the thrill of "the hunt " sitting in irc with a full kingdom roster and close kingdom friends killing provinces and waging wars against like minded oppenants ...... Those memorys keeps me coming back to this deeply flawed game.

Currently I'm playing a hardcore thief being an ops whore has its own satisfaction ..... But It's not the same Woooooohooooo thrill when your attack kills the target .

P.S.

I'm Melbourne looking at going up to Rocky/Emerald in QLD next year ....... But there's still a lot of WA players join # anzac or # Australia on irc you'll bounce into some one eventually.

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Cheers for the tip Unban Hurlin
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Post Fiend
    Firstly me saying your personality choice is bad is not rude it's my opinion, and it is no excuse to want to brutalise and terrify me.

Secondly arguments are best resolved through conversation rather than physical violence, indeed on a forum the latter is pretty useless and makes you look stupid.

Thirdly don't assume you know stuff about people you have never met based on their age, i think it's pretty obvious that young age does not equal lack of life experience

Are we still doing this? lol

First i never said that i wanted to do that to you, inititally i proposed the sitation of us 'chatting face to face', then said that in future and in real life perhaps you shouldn't dish out insults or you might find yourself in an emergency ward, then you replied with 'no you wouldn't beat me up' - i agreed and clarified as to what i think would occer if we ever 'chatted face to face'.

Secondly, i aree that arguments are best resolved in others way than violence, i never once said that i wanted to be violent towards you. Not once. I was trying to give you some advice with how you deal with people. I got a bit 'hot under the collar' that is all, please reread my posts, i tried to explain that i was just giving you advice on how to deal with people. Telling someone they are selfish for choosing a particular character in an online computer game is 'annoying' online, yet in real life it might very well be 'hospitilisation' material. That is all i meant.

Thirdly, my assumptions about you were correct, you are a young bloke, perhaps i was a bit rude and harsh, i never once threatened you or said i wish you ill. I wished you good luck at least twice that i can see. I shall say/type it a third time - Good luck to you The Imp, Live long and prosper, be free, jump willy jump! :-)

Seriously mate, in my lifetime i have had all sorts of awful things occur, you and i having a 'tiff' in this thread really shouldn't get blown out of proportion. The world still turns, i know it was rude of me to give you unasked for advice and yes i do not know anything about you. And yes for all i know you might be some 18 year old judo champion that could Mortal Kombat my a$$ in real life, although i think it unlikely. I just felt it was rude of you to call me selfish for choosing a particular character. That is all.

Did you read my later posts imp?

If you want to continue this random, vain and pointless argument/discussion please private message me as this thread is supposed to be about which is more enjoyable to play as a role for your province, attacker or t/m

Let it go dude :-)
    Last edited by scorpio86; 06-12-2011 at 06:45. Reason: damn typos
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Post Fiend
    'tis gone

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How about we all shut up about things which aren't 'Attacker vs T/M - which is more enjoyable'...

Post Fiend
    i like turtles

I think hitting someone IRL would be like being a heavy attacker.

Saying you'll hit someone online is like being a T/M.

Saying you'll hit someone online then actually doing it is like being a hybrid.
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Scorpio, my picture lives in your part of the world.

I have enjoyed playing both. Playing as hybrid is nice though b/c when you get chained down in war you can be a painful thorn in the side as t/m. Until you get quad tapped massacred. But at least you took some hits for your KD. Hit Count in our first 2 wars doing that one age.

On an unrelated note. Scorpio, have you ever seen a dingo?
    Last edited by RomPat; 07-12-2011 at 19:05. Reason: spelling error

I have seen Dingoes in the Perth zoo and that is about all. The only live widly in very isolated parts of Australia. It is nice to 'meet you' RomPat, your profile pic is nice indeed :-)

I used to play Utopia when i was younger and i have just within the past month or so been able to get back into it, i am finding it highly addictive and for me the Attacker role is the most interesting to play.
    Last edited by scorpio86; 07-12-2011 at 20:27. Reason: damn typos
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Had a dingo living in my house for 18 months best dog ever ...... Unknown fact dingos don't have fleas ..... Ever

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ...do they not have fur?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ...do they not have fur?

Nope got something to do with the way they sweat ..... They never get fleas ..... They don't smell and their fur is super soft ......

The one living with me was a desert dingo its paws where soft and used to walking on sand we had to make it sheep skin booties ...... Its paws would bleed on concrete footpaths

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Dogs don't sweat, that's why they pant

Thread Information