Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How greedy CJ is

How greedy CJ is

So CJ as pro bottomfeed land greed decided to double Jerks while they were bottomfeeding on Misfits as payback business.... very pro CJ, as I told you - you are not going to win the chart I promise you that!
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Enthusiast
    Go farm to x:x and keep running to the forums and crying like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    So CJ as pro bottomfeed land greed decided to double Jerks while they were bottomfeeding on Misfits as payback business.... very pro CJ, as I told you - you are not going to win the chart I promise you that!
    Last edited by Palem; 04-08-2015 at 11:21.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

we will not farm prolly Godly will come to take it, so you not win the age i promissed you that
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Pendel1, get your facts straight. You are not bottomfeeding Misfits, you are bottomfeeding a kingdom who you tried to mess over of honor crown 2 ages back, who never paid back for that. You are on thin ice now, so think carefully what you say next.

Enthusiast
    Its the same QQ different KD. This guy wanted us to only hit their top orc for eoacf and somehow thinks thats worthy of a deal then runs to the forums as if surprised. Im starting to really lose interest in this game bc of the constant QQ. Grown ass men to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukelius View Post
    Pendel1, get your facts straight. You are not bottomfeeding Misfits, you are bottomfeeding a kingdom who you tried to mess over of honor crown 2 ages back, who never paid back for that. You are on thin ice now, so think carefully what you say next.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Ohh seems another drama for forum users :)

Again a classic question for my lil excitement is "Can you prove it is double hostile? or 1 sided hits that u dragging it."

Enthusiast
    We were supposed to hit 10 hours ago but CJ said halt, lets prove thier fake hostile first and give them time. Fake hostile proven
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    Ohh seems another drama for forum users :)

Again a classic question for my lil excitement is "Can you prove it is double hostile? or 1 sided hits that u dragging it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Its the same QQ different KD. This guy wanted us to only hit their top orc for eoacf and somehow thinks thats worthy of a deal then runs to the forums as if surprised. Im starting to really lose interest in this game bc of the constant QQ. Grown ass men to.
    LOL you threaten me? LOL
    And facts are that kingdom was plundering and stealing us for far too long so now we wanted to pay them back, I got no idea who they are, the guy that spoke to me in IRC in the past claimed that they are Misfits.
    As for CJ and his crow .... watch us outgain you in the first retal wave :-P good luck with the crown illusions
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Pendel, I see 2 plunders on January 20 and 21st on yr 9 which both were retaled by your kingdom. Not convincing.

Jerks and cRAZiEs had a blank CF up. This CF was agreed when Jerks was in awar.

1 week ago, cRAZiEs asked for 5k acres for eoacf. (5k out of 130k acres = 3.85%). Jerks said they will give 1 hit on their biggest orc. I asked for 5k acres for eoacf again, Jerks replied they will give 1 hit on their biggest orc and that's their final offer.

Jerks wasnt in a hostile when we waved. There were 0 retals/ops by Mythos, and a blank CF was offered for almost 12hours.

For a kingdom that has so much pool, and has no threats.. and probably can chill till EOA.. Jerks decided to get involved in a blood bath instead of what? 5k acres for eoacf.. My guys are probably bored and need to do something anyway.

Oh. and yes.. the most juicy thing. Tetley/Pendel tried the 'you better give me eoacf for 1 hit or else i'll farm out to #:# (expendibles)'. It was hilarious. It was repeated several times in several convos. And my stance is
    'go farm out'.

I dont understand why Jerks feel they deserve an eoacf from a blank cf after growing large. It's like theres this sense of entitlement!

It is either cJ is greedy (asking 3.85% of total land for eoacf) or the leadership of Jerks isnt smart.

you decided to retal instead of 5k acres for cf. okay. i respect your decision. now what's the purpose of bringing this up on forums?
    Last edited by TheOne; 04-08-2015 at 08:52.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Addict
    cJ so greedy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    You kidding? This thread made me log into my prov and go see what's happening at the top :D

Needs to get out more
    I'm diggin' it. Jerks is a theme first kingdom. There's hope after all :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 103,257,336 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 83,774,239 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 79,845,041 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 56,654,280 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 45,366,563 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Say what? Good bye nw crown?
    Last edited by Pendel1; 04-08-2015 at 11:05. Reason: added more rape ops
    Jerks - #officialjerks

From what i can read out of this only fair deal seem to be that jerks give cj 5k land and then cj farm out to expendables.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thread Information