Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

Regular
    What happened to The U? I see only 23 provinces, did another province delete himself?

Enthusiast
    So Cp expects bb to come n help them when they are in a hostile with emeriti and then cries cos they can't? Lol!!

Classic CP farming out near EOA and RQing.. Suprised this hasnt been considered a clear FW and actioned by the DEVS yet.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Classic CP farming out near EOA and RQing.. Suprised this hasnt been considered a clear FW and actioned by the DEVS yet.
    I think CP has left? There's a post from him under Recruitment Board.

Do define what "clear FW" is.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Apology not accepted. It’s all good to apologize but seems The U got 2v1 not once but twice. And don’t tell me your 2v1 wasn’t coordinated. Shame on you ronin for jumping in. Shame on you sparta for trying to strong arm people. Finally shame on you tbb for all of this crap. The 4 days of me getting like 1-2 hours sleep because I had to do diplo on azn time. The blame for trying to dodge our war agreement. Not contacting us to redo diplo deal on agreed War and going to War with ronin instead. Shame on you for helping sparta. We did exactly what you did. The difference is we counted on friends to have our back. Friends like Beastblood. Friends that when asked we went after emeriti and policed their ****. It’s all good though. All bets. All deals all friendships are now null and void. And if astron don’t know what I’m talking about then maybe he should go talk to protector. We were CR and BB *****es. We did everything they ever asked. While we would steal simians shinies. Emeriti shinies and everyone else’s we left you untouched age after age.

I am an insignificant player. The only thing I’m good for is being a wildcard. Unlike farms in past like morbo and simian and even pewpew I decide who gets my acres. Chart shaping 101. We recognize no War stance. No hostile. No agreed War tag. No one is off limits. Except sleepy and bio. The two kingdoms least likely to come to any aid.

Edit:also can we mention how you treated us like crap since freeze because you thought we were barco pandas? All three kingdoms said the same crap. Funny really. I sound like I’m butt hurt but I really ain’t. I’m excited. You never know where we are. Are we a full kd or a kd of 20. You’ll know when we smash into your stuff. Cp out!
    We should join forces Chrystal!

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Do define what "clear FW" is.
    No Fakewarring Friends
    9,379,761gc (-13,990,936) 50,771 acres (-50,616)

Ronins - WAR
    33,079,948gc (2,176,723) 183,126 acres (67,956)

No explanation needed. Care to post war stats?
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    No Fakewarring Friends
    9,379,761gc (-13,990,936) 50,771 acres (-50,616)

Ronins - WAR
    33,079,948gc (2,176,723) 183,126 acres (67,956)

No explanation needed. Care to post war stats?
    It's a real war from one side. 7:16 was mostly doing learns and hitting out of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    It's a real war from one side. 7:16 was mostly doing learns and hitting out of war.
    Ok so no fake war then...clear chart shaping. Either way, that top play is BS.
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Ok so no fake war then...clear chart shaping. Either way, that top play is BS.
    They admitted as much in one of the million other threads on the same conflict that they planned to farm out to Ronin and chart shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    They admitted as much in one of the million other threads on the same conflict that they planned to farm out to Ronin and chart shape.
    Thats just dumb. And of course I wasnt gonna read through 100 pages of nonsense
    - unknown

Veteran
    Chartshape? Yes! Fakewar? No! Ronin just got lucky. What is interesting is that this farmout resulted out of hate to other top kds that were all busy. Tbh not sure what.s worse ... the farmout itself or the reason ...
    For me it looks easy ... TheU hit into a "hostile" ... that was not really a hostile between 2 friendly kds that just had a war and wanted to "b2b". Then the 2 friendly kds double hostiled TheU as I expected. What doesn.t really fitt here is the reasoning for interfering into the friendly b2b ... if they waited rest of top would just santion the 2 friendly wars. No offense to both tbb and ronin, i like both kds but you guys choose the wrong path to the top ... it.s like 2 abs kds would war 2 times in a raw to climb the top ... not nice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Chartshape? Yes! Fakewar? No! Ronin just got lucky. What is interesting is that this farmout resulted out of hate to other top kds that were all busy. Tbh not sure what.s worse ... the farmout itself or the reason ...
    For me it looks easy ... TheU hit into a "hostile" ... that was not really a hostile between 2 friendly kds that just had a war and wanted to "b2b". Then the 2 friendly kds double hostiled TheU as I expected. What doesn.t really fitt here is the reasoning for interfering into the friendly b2b ... if they waited rest of top would just santion the 2 friendly wars. No offense to both tbb and ronin, i like both kds but you guys choose the wrong path to the top ... it.s like 2 abs kds would war 2 times in a raw to climb the top ... not nice at all.
    The only logical play was to feed ronin above their talent level and let them get farmed out by the top, in return for their ****play. They're a solid C+/B- kingdom on a good day, so it seems like the right thing to do.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular
    I can't even tell who is who. Which people are in Ronin and TBB? Who is from the dumpstered kingdom? so much drama.. at least there are some new kingdoms to talk about haha..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Really not sure what this fake war crap is about. I was taken from 4200 acres down to 800, and a bunch of my teammates had the same thing happen. We got hit with NS, NM, AW, MS, FB's and props. We even had to tank a dragon!! Does that sound like a fake war? As far as the plans to b2b, it seriously would have been nice. We have not been able to find kingdoms to fight us once, and having a kingdom who wanted to fight us twice was Awesome! Unfortunately, those plans got interrupted.

I like to post
    Ed ur ghetto so you guys shouldnt be meddling with the top KDs who all play fairly. Thats basically the tldr

Thread Information