Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I find it extremely scary the fact the media is out there making stuff up. It's incredible and going to end up being the little boy who cried wolf. Just this week alone they have pushed completely far fetched stories with zero evidence. Personally I stopped listening all together to any media outlet.
    Here is my problem. Yes there are media outlets that skew coverage to fit their agenda. To hear republicans cry about it astounds me... Fox news, Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc have been doing the same for decades. The liberal media is no more at fault than conservative media.
    The real issue is when the president lies to us. Bald faced lies. This 'fake news media' crap pales in comparison to the utter bull**** being spewed by Trump and his administration.
    Besides, there are still reputable sources for less biased coverage if you look around.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    Here is my problem. Yes there are media outlets that skew coverage to fit their agenda. To hear republicans cry about it astounds me... Fox news, Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc have been doing the same for decades. The liberal media is no more at fault than conservative media.
    The real issue is when the president lies to us. Bald faced lies. This 'fake news media' crap pales in comparison to the utter bull**** being spewed by Trump and his administration.
    Besides, there are still reputable sources for less biased coverage if you look around.
    I am not talking about Fox VS MSNBC, but I am talking about what used to be considered unbiased news. Which now push completely far fetched stories with zero evidence and they later retract. Just saying media has went to far and now I would say 40 to 50% of the population will no longer believe anything they will say ever again. That is a scary thought as a whole but the media has went off the deep. My brother has a good tract record when it comes to protecting presidential winners. He said Trump would win hands down and is predicting Trump winning by a larger margin next time. This thing between the media and Trump has gotten personal. Media is out for blood and it's so obvious that anyone can see it. But in doing so they have undermined the credibility of journalism and Media across the USA.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 27-05-2017 at 05:57.

Thread Information