Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:1 scrubs

Regular

7:1 scrubs

Were kingdom 8:19 our kingdom got hit hard by inactives and non players and we only have 14 total providences. Over the last two days 7:1 the absolute largest kingdom on the server has been chaining us repeatedly. First off what a bunch of scrubs. Second off why is this even ok. Why is it ok for a kingdom like 8mil larger able to chain attack a kingdom that much smaller.

who are these ghettos?

Postaholic
    its Sleepy/coss my Q is, did you hit them if so i got no more to ask.

Regular
    No we didn't, we don't have any attackers largest enough to hit them. We are a ghetto kingdom. There juat,bottom feeding and it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronski87 View Post
    No we didn't, we don't have any attackers largest enough to hit them. We are a ghetto kingdom. There juat,bottom feeding and it's annoying.
    Your provinces are growing larger then they should if they can't defend themselves any.

Forum Fanatic
    i see 1300-1500 acre provinces. Thats why they are hitting you. They are hitting people in their range of provinces. Reread what Steel mentioned above.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    It's a ghetto kingdom,there is 14 total providences. 2 are newbies that we snare teaching how to play. Both of the 1400 acres providences ran 150+ dpa. And we're hit by kids with 2k acres over 600 more acres. There bottom feeding a ghetto kingdom. Why not go after a kingdom close in size and try to war instead of feeding off people they know can't retaliate.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because they know you can't retaliate.

Free acres>Hard-fought acres

Regular
    Oh I'm ask aware of why they did it. Just doesn't seem fair. To be chained by a player 600 acres larger from a kingdom 8 mil larger. Like really? Grow some balls lol

Needs to get out more
    It's a ghetto kingdom,there is 14 total providences. 2 are newbies that we snare teaching how to play. Both of the 1400 acres providences ran 150+ dpa. And we're hit by kids with 2k acres over 600 more acres. There bottom feeding a ghetto kingdom. Why not go after a kingdom close in size and try to war instead of feeding off people they know can't retaliate.
    Also a question of want.

Game perspective is a thing. I know if they were hitting me I'd consider it an honor of sorts for 2 reasons:

1- I don't believe in granting the reigning champion a CF because it's tantamount to quitting. This and because the champion must expect all comers to show their best and we should feel obligated to rise to the occasion.

2- You've been considered by the best. Regardless of how you got in their sensor range it's a rare honor to test yourselves against the best. Your primary duty as a player of one of the most challenging games is to test yourselves against the benchmark kingdom.

Close Encounters of The 3rd Kind ~

Lacombe: Monsieur Neary, what do you want?
    Roy: I just want to know that it's, it's really happening.
    Lacombe: I envy you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

this is part of the game where teamwork really comes in...and if you team just isnt that good...then you need a new team.

nothing against your old team...and i think you can probably either band together and stay small to work out the mechanics of the game...or look for a KD that you can join/merge with and can teach you how to defend land/to play correctly.

Even simple retaliations as deterrence is when being in a kingdom that is organized
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Enthusiast
    Players always make this mistake in smaller kingdoms.

The best defense is a reasonable offense. The best way to deter hits against you is to hit back. You will gain a hell of a lot more than they take if you can hit back. You might even force them to cf if you're persistent about it. Sitting here complaining in the forums won't get them stop. I've played on both ends of these disputes. That's just how it works.

Regular
    Were not an old kingdom. Most of us just,started playing again this age. 5 friends total we started total kingdom then got killed by inactives. We have 14 providences in outer kingdom I would say 12 of us are reliable and active. The other 2 im not sure will make it very long. Just,seems like we drew a very short straw when it comes to players actually playing the game. Now we have no,invites and our kingdom won't fill up. It's a little demoralizing and then on top of it were getting chained by the largest kingdom on the server. Just everything together is irritating. Why won't our kingdom fill? Y are we being punished becuase 10 kids quit playing and screwed us over?

Were not an old kingdom. Most of us just,started playing again this age. 5 friends total we started total kingdom then got killed by inactives. We have 14 providences in outer kingdom I would say 12 of us are reliable and active. The other 2 im not sure will make it very long. Just,seems like we drew a very short straw when it comes to players actually playing the game. Now we have no,invites and our kingdom won't fill up. It's a little demoralizing and then on top of it were getting chained by the largest kingdom on the server. Just everything together is irritating. Why won't our kingdom fill? Y are we being punished becuase 10 kids quit playing and screwed us over?
    It shouldn't discourage you that much, you've been given advice in this thread about what to do about it for starters.

Regular
    Always have a province who can Fools Gold. You can teach the top KDs a lesson when you nuke 10M gc in just a few casts.

Thread Information