Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About tags

Post Fiend

About tags

edit:

Elurin didn't like my post so I delete it
    because I respect him
    Last edited by Peto; 30-06-2012 at 19:19.
    silldy

Veteran
    Thanks mate

OP was whining about OS hitting him while under a hostile tag. OP talked a big game and said he was never going to respect hostile tags anymore unless KDs ingame message their papers to him during active conflicts. He will be actively hitting and stealing from OS and also said good luck top nubs.

lol should change your name from I AM Spartacus to I am a Skeevy Troll :)

Oh and to stay on topic, OP was just confused why OS is hitting anyone but Rage from their 2 week old OS vs Rage Tag.

Veteran
    That's incorrect Spartacus, he was not hit, and it was on the same topic as some other thread I saw in here that people must realize that by keeping fake tags you undermine the respect for tags in general and they soon become useless. No one (at least from my kd) wants to hit/op into an active hostile, but it's a question of how much stealth you waste on SNs of tagged kds before you stop caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    That's incorrect Spartacus, he was not hit, and it was on the same topic as some other thread I saw in here that people must realize that by keeping fake tags you undermine the respect for tags in general and they soon become useless. No one (at least from my kd) wants to hit/op into an active hostile, but it's a question of how much stealth you waste on SNs of tagged kds before you stop caring.
    u wanna fight bro? pmme your prov name and location and we will settle this like real utopian men.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    u wanna fight bro? pmme your prov name and location and we will settle this like real utopian men.
    wouldn't take a genius to find Elurins prov lol

atleast what kd, so there should be no need for locs.
    Last edited by fwordz; 30-06-2012 at 20:46.

Quote Originally Posted by fwordz View Post
    wouldn't take a genius to find Elurins prov lol

atleast what kd, so there should be no need for locs.
    I know I'm just teasing him <3

Postaholic
    At least with oldschool's hostile tag we can all see and know it's fake. Ghettocats should tag using your opponents name, so that we can know it's a real tag.

Also most kingdoms who hit into hostiles do so by accident. At least every time sanc does, that's why (except very special circumstances of course). Just ask for a retal.

Also most kingdoms who hit into hostiles do so by accident. At least every time sanc does, that's why (except very special circumstances of course). Just ask for a retal.
    Okey, my scenario didnt involve a hostile :D
    Last edited by Korp; 01-07-2012 at 14:54.

Post Fiend
    At least with oldschool's hostile tag we can all see and know it's fake.
    ? I am not realy up to date with the 'top diplomacy' so no not everyone can see it is fake.

Considering you guys were in range to declare us, I don't see why shouldn't you be aware of what's going on in the top.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Enthusiast
    Morbid, the reason y is because cats play utopia not the perverted model united nations game u all stick to....

Post Fiend
    odd

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    No one (at least from my kd) wants to hit/op into an active hostile, but it's a question of how much stealth you waste on SNs of tagged kds before you stop caring.
    But why did your kingdom then do so, repeatedly? And no, I'm speaking about actual hostiles and not the notice period? It happened twice for us; last age and this age. Stop pretending to be a fair-play guru

Thread Information