Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    Already said it, pics or not true. All words no proof. Joke accusations like their war wins 0/2, joke kd.
    I don't understand. Are you saying that it is true but if they can't prove it then it doesn't count? It's either true or not. If you say it's not true, then fair enough to want some proof. But as far as I have seen, Ronins haven't actually denied it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    I don't understand. Are you saying that it is true but if they can't prove it then it doesn't count? It's either true or not. If you say it's not true, then fair enough to want some proof. But as far as I have seen, Ronins haven't actually denied it.
    CFed. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out, except to 7:8. Such irony eh. Back to "hostile" with FG and hope outsiders do not interfere. Cough *Feint*

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    CFed. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out, except to 7:8. Such irony eh. Back to "hostile" with FG and hope outsiders do not interfere. Cough *Feint*
    I note that you didn't deny the original accusation. However it is good to hear you have resolved it though and committed not to farm out.

Post Fiend
    I note that you didn't deny the original accusation. However it is good to hear you have resolved it though and committed not to farm out.
    Already did. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out.

Veteran
    Already did. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out.
    "Nothing was farmed out" - doesn't deal with the accusation that you contacted a KD trying to achieve a farm out.
    "Nothing will be farmed out" - deals with the future.

Post Fiend
    "Nothing was farmed out" - doesn't deal with the accusation that you contacted a KD trying to achieve a farm out.
    "Nothing will be farmed out" - deals with the future.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.

Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.
    Note here Chris121 he wants to know which kd agreed to farm them not which kds they had offered. He'd make a great politician this chap.

I accuse you of acting because man store told you to attack ronin . I am not in ronin, you 0/2 cheaters

Thread Information