Thread: merged kingdoms

Post Demon

merged kingdoms

Did this happen already and did it work out for some of the kingdoms involved.

We got messaged last week and I turned down the offer so I'm unsure if it happened or not, I think there is always one or two empty kingdoms included in the 164 we have now, and I'm unsure if a merge would reduce that number or they would continue to rank the empty kingdoms.

I'm pretty sure the empty KDs would continue to be rank. They have always merged KD at start of a new age. A year ago December 2016 my 7 prov shell KD got merged with Panthira. I just quit playing. Not because of Panther but I went Hospital and had no time to play. We did have wifi. I was just too drugged up :) I remember having a login issue also for 2 days.

Last age 73 at startup My tiny Ghetto from age 72 [only 9 of 18 chose to travel ] was merged with another tiny ghetto. There was a guy BathTubScum who was very rude and way too critical . I hated this guy so much I randomed out into a much nicer ghetto only to get away from him. I soon invited 3 of my mates from the merged Ghetto. I would have invited all 6 [7 w/me at this time] but the others had also randomed or recruited. So we started age 74 almost full. We still suck.

My point is merging at startup is not new. Merging during the age is new. If they asked you it must be on like Donkey Kong.
    I have found one empty KD while searching for targets.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 28-11-2017 at 16:34.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Empty kds are locked and removed I think.

Pretty sure you do see the number of kingdoms both increase and decrease over the course of an age, normally.

They weren't always locked and record though. That led to a lot of random empty 'spam' locs I guess you could call them.

Forum Addict
    I can tell ya that the Year 1 "merge" didn't seem to happen as announced, we were in the bottom third at I think 15 provinces and did not get a message offering a merge. I saw plenty of <10 province kingdoms out there, though I'm not sure if the merge is supposed to stop at 22 or go all the way to 25.

Edit: Nevermind. Was trying to figure out if I had played with sl0hand, but after checking the past rankings I was an age off.
    Last edited by PantsOptional; 29-11-2017 at 05:50.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsOptional View Post
    Was trying to figure out if I had played with sl0hand. I was an age off.
    PO it would have been age 70.
    Panthr said she had decided between a shell KD and a merge. I was only in the KD for 4 days. 2 of the days about 10% of the server had login issues, incld me.
    I accused Panthr of stealing my KD but that was the adavan talking. I was very ill. I doubt my little shell KD was much help.
    Between the drugs and illness I was not fit.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

i must say i see a more new KDs at with players at 23-25 across the top 100...

I know its early in the age but I want to say Im encouraged to see new KDs looking to fill
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    PO it would have been age 70.
    Panthr said she had decided between a shell KD and a merge. I was only in the KD for 4 days. 2 of the days about 10% of the server had login issues, incld me.
    I accused Panthr of stealing my KD but that was the adavan talking. I was very ill. I doubt my little shell KD was much help.
    Between the drugs and illness I was not fit.
    After checking dates, I came in at age 71 after my kingdom didn't have enough folks. One of the other guys, from either OK or TX, played with us for a bit before randomly vanishing without a word (including WhatsApp, telegram, old kingdom chats, etc.), so at first I thought maybe you were him until the dates didn't work out.

Thread Information