Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Lol whatever asf.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    So baroco was 4/4 avg opponent 97% and beat the number 1 ww kd this age . They were hovering around 3rd or 4th in size for a while. They waved into us like yr 5 or 6 after they went 4/4 looking for another war we declined(we were next in ww at the time), however, they were a bit too pumped for us and we decided to war smaller kds instead of so many at the top as we were just getting established. After going 3/3 and getting huge on land from ww we backed off for a bit and wanted to remain smaller and learn some more and get used to each other some more. I will say from what ls said dealing with Barco was easy and fair, gave us cf, no tax, moved on, never got another knock on the door.

Seems like some people feel they got shafted, I can understand that. Others are obviously happy about outcome. In the end it's done, another age in the books, congrats Barco, gl in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When you say see you next age, is that supposed to be scary or something? Its like having a 5th grader tell me they are going to beat me up or something. Do we not farm you every age? When you say that I just look forward to receiving the gift of the ghetto.
    No. It means see you next age. Grow up and put your head on right.

Surprised you did not PK with all the time you spend on the forums. Remind me of Dharan. He played for me one age a long time ago and was never around...we were all wonder where he was but then we saw that he was trolling the forums.
    It will take more than you to make me pk.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot

You really have a bad memory. Remember that time you told me I had no gravitas, swagger, skills and other stuff and that we needed to reset our setup and I made you reset your provinces after war. :P

But yeah you are right bro, everyone helps me with everything, can't do anything on my own. Thats actually why I joined Emeriti, I wanted to ride the coattails of Binar and jdorje and be gifted a charity crown.
    I remember it pretty well. Your kd was revolting because they were getting farmed but you could hold off and won prov crown. Calmed ya down and ya won it. So you aren't immune to a big loss , either. If you wanna prove your individual merit, go join a random war kd and win next age. It's kinda hard to tell who does what. I enjoyed winning a lot more with pulse and bio my first age there because prior to that no one thought they'd win. I joined and they won that age. The age i won with the trollfags wasn't impressive at all, we were supposed to win.

So, just from my perspective, it's hard to give any one person any credit in an emeriti win, you all have a combined 1,000 ages of crown experience.

How bout you join the U this coming age, then I'll do it the follow My age and see how it goes. Then ya can put all the doubters to rest. Game?
    Last edited by flogger; 21-05-2017 at 05:06.

Sir Postalot

You really have a bad memory. Remember that time you told me I had no gravitas, swagger, skills and other stuff and that we needed to reset our setup and I made you reset your provinces after war. :P

But yeah you are right bro, everyone helps me with everything, can't do anything on my own. Thats actually why I joined Emeriti, I wanted to ride the coattails of Binar and jdorje and be gifted a charity crown.
    I remember it pretty well. Your kd was revolting because they were getting farmed but you could hold off and won prov crown. Calmed ya down and ya won it. So you aren't immune to a big loss , either. If you wanna prove your individual merit, go join a random war kd and win next age. It's kinda hard to tell who does what. I enjoyed winning a lot more with pulse and bio my first age there because prior to that no one thought they'd win. I joined and they won that age. The age i won with the trollfags wasn't impressive at all, we were supposed to win.

So, just from my perspective, it's hard to give any one person any credit in an emeriti win, you all have a combined 1,000 ages of crown experience.

How bout you join the U this coming age, then I'll do it the follow My age and see how it goes. Then ya can put all the doubters to rest. Game?

So Emeriti had only 1 war the whole age and couldn't even win it? I haven't brushed up on my math recently, but I think that is a 0% win rate.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Emeriti was also up a lot of land at that point and winning and needed the ww bonus to secure the land crown with Barcoloco farming out Mike. BB was getting farmed in land and crushed in nw and had no chance to win. .
    4 days before the age ended 6:15 hadn't even started hitting Mike. Emeriti had the land crown and NW crown won at that point and didn't want to WD out of pride. Then , once emeriti didn't WD 6:15 saw their chance and took it.

Both kds kept their pride, and both kds cost themselves crowns. I think you're both nuts.

Well, BB got a crown.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    4 days before the age ended 6:15 hadn't even started hitting Mike. Emeriti had the land crown and NW crown won at that point and didn't want to WD out of pride. Then , once emeriti didn't WD 6:15 saw their chance and took it.

Both kds kept their pride, and both kds cost themselves crowns. I think you're both nuts.

Well, BB got a crown.
    How did BB keep their pride by losing 37k acres in war and dropping from #2 to #4 rank? Just because you don't push the WD button doesn't mean you didn't lose.

Also what crown did BB cost themselves? Couldn't have been kd land or NW.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Us three thousand losers aren't taking this sitting down. There's plenty of blame to go around to "the 25" in Barcoloco.
    Forum crown for Strato (I count this comment as part of last age).

I like to post

So why then do you constantly decline to win a crown for my ****ty ghetto? Or does it mean you simply do no longer have what it takes?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So why then do you constantly decline to win a crown for my ****ty ghetto? Or does it mean you simply do no longer have what it takes?
    Too much dealbreaking and farming for my tastes. Winning straight up is more fun. I play with you, I presume all the random plunders going into our enemies before the war are coming from you.

Ya win the fight that way, you don't take their ego that way. I like the latter. My crowning uto achievement was munk losing with his super kd and losing his ****. I can prolly join any random kd on the server and beat emeriti 1 outta 3 (already done it a few times), that'd be way more fun. They need a superkd to compete with me.

People like you who care and wanna get in on the top, you get outplayed once or twice then just turn to ****play to even the playing field. Lose an age or two, gracefully, then hit people up for knowledge. Pyro went that route and won in their 2nd-4th age in the top. We'll all tell you all you need to know about how to compete and beat us, we like talking about the game, we want competition and we wanna teach people who want to learn.
    Last edited by flogger; 21-05-2017 at 06:48.

I have another solution for you then flogger, try winning against Bart and take his ego away? You haven't been able to so far...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

If BB played to get prov land crow, while knowingly losing the war, why didnt they wd with 3 or more days left of age? That would allow for nw pump on the cow(another crow) while not causing all the spite with Emeriti. Kingdoms going for different goal is all fair, ****ing up the other kingdoms goal is just bad sportsmanship. BB had a history of doing the right thing, playing with honour and respect, now this?

Wouldnt it better to have friendly competitive wars between the best kingdoms, than just hating each other and being idiots like Sparta?

the Sinners white knight, too good
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Too much dealbreaking and farming for my tastes. Winning straight up is more fun. I play with you, I presume all the random plunders going into our enemies before the war are coming from you.

Ya win the fight that way, you don't take their ego that way. I like the latter. My crowning uto achievement was munk losing with his super kd and losing his ****. I can prolly join any random kd on the server and beat emeriti 1 outta 3 (already done it a few times), that'd be way more fun. They need a superkd to compete with me.

People like you who care and wanna get in on the top, you get outplayed once or twice then just turn to ****play to even the playing field. Lose an age or two, gracefully, then hit people up for knowledge. Pyro went that route and won in their 2nd-4th age in the top. We'll all tell you all you need to know about how to compete and beat us, we like talking about the game, we want competition and we wanna teach people who want to learn.
    Me bowing out had more to do with marriage + full-time job without access than giving up :P Not easy to lead a crowning KD when you only have 5 mins in the morning and 10 mins in the evening to play uto for the large majority of days.

Thread Information