Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I got alone Prov crown last age. I have read ASF failed his journey here. :D
    You're counting race crowns now? We actually did get that...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You're counting race crowns now? We actually did get that...
    TBH i"m just trolling you :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

To be fair, I think that what Elit did last age is a lot more noteworthy and valuable in all respects than most recent Prov and KD crowns. Given that the last 3 Land/NW crowns were farmed out, and the same might as well be said of Emeriti's crowns 'cause BB is ****, Elit running a radio-silent province in a shell KD at least demonstrates skill and posed a challenge beyond securing a farm out.

Prov crowns too increasingly become about who can secure the best farm outs or tax their friends.

Strategically sound in terms of securing a win, but practically speaking counter productive since the value of the accomplishments diminishes and it seems like the **** play (I think we need a new term at this point for some of these things) keeping ratcheting up.

EDIT: Even Elit's own self-congratulatory thread has more posts than DavidC's post for the age 74 winners...

Strategy Moderator
    To be fair, our 5-6 prov kingdom also tried to play anonymously and "radio silent" too but we got too much attention and some people somehow figured out who we were. I'm still interested in knowing how exactly they found out for sure.

Being all the proper crowns are so ****ty these days, are the real crown Honour/WW now?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Being all the proper crowns are so ****ty these days, are the real crown Honour/WW now?
    The war crown requires a body of work reliant on enemy participation. These may not be the most mechanically accomplished kingdoms, but they certainly must be reputable.

Edit: Province crowns from radio silent micro-kingdoms are interesting and I'm able to relate with the skills involved. My main focus in micro-kingdoms is growing from pure retal and no pool use. Though I can no longer claim the skill of being an ace random attacker, it was that I felt no need to disrupt other players by age 60. 59 was the last age I grew through random to meet kingdom objectives.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-11-2017 at 20:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    To be fair, our 5-6 prov kingdom also tried to play anonymously and "radio silent" too but we got too much attention and some people somehow figured out who we were. I'm still interested in knowing how exactly they found out for sure.
    And other than an up roar over your shady wars, nobody did anything about you. When your closest comparable competition tried to take you down, you orchestrated a GB on them with your former kd mates and other friends.

So I guess you get points for giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    And other than an up roar over your shady wars, nobody did anything about you. When your closest comparable competition tried to take you down, you orchestrated a GB on them with your former kd mates and other friends.

There was no GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There was no GB.
    There was still the threat of one looming. Not so radio silent.

I like to post
    So in short ASF self leak his location for get help and now ask how its happen?
    Sure he can become detective!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular

If you menan by that "when 2 kingdoms tried to 2v1 you, you diplomatically solved the situation", I guess you're correct.

There was still the threat of one looming. Not so radio silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    So in short ASF self leak his location for get help and now ask how its happen?
    Sure he can become detective!
    Some people knew ASF was playing there way before RoO tried to 2v1 ;)

There was no 2 vs 1, we borrowed acres from Bart to take on you. Then GB threats ensued. :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There was no 2 vs 1, we borrowed acres from Bart to take on you. Then GB threats ensued. :)
    Most people would agree that two kingdoms that have eoacf and that are actively working together (by "borrowing/farming" cows acres) to take on a 3rd kingdom is a 2v1 or that, at the very least, it is a very creative way of s**tplaying and is not an acceptable practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Most people would agree that two kingdoms that have eoacf and that are actively working together (by "borrowing/farming" cows acres) to take on a 3rd kingdom is a 2v1 or that, at the very least, it is a very creative way of s**tplaying and is not an acceptable practice.
    Most people clearly don't agree with you, as it's a highly contentious topic still.

You also didn't solve anything diplomatically, you just ensured that **** played got amplified and lost your and emeritis chances to crown.

But it's ok. Abs reaction when out played is always to powerplay and gb.

Thread Information