Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: #EndTheAge

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    You can't change the past, so don't dwell on it and move on. Arguing about something that you can't change at this point is fruitless. You two will never agree, you will never come to a conclusion on this dick measuring contest.
    I don't know. Look at these monumental posts. These are mountains.

I'm not belittling the feelings in these exchanges either. You see, what you have here is indicative spirit and desire.
    Life goes on, but unfinished business is in the air.

As the game slowly winds down it's kind of inspiring. I'm very busy myself in RL, but if I could secure a break it'd be nice to come at Utopia in more style. I'm always serious, but not in the traditional Utopian sense. It'd be cool to pull together The Virtual Kingdom as I envision it. That's what these colossal posts do for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 08:03.

Veteran
    #endtheage #showthechanges #getelitandasfontopic
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 08:09.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Elit, surely you agree that some leaders and some players are better than others and it is not just cheating that separates the good form the not so good. You are one of the best and it's not just due to cheating more than others. Even if there was no cheating at all, you would still have kingdoms that were much better than others due to better leadership, better luck with players, and more effort in killing off bad players to get better randoms. I have ran fully legit, completely untraded kingdoms such as my Age 4 kingdom that finished top 10. We could have easily crushed ghetto kingdoms just like a hardcore cheater kingdom could crush ghettos.

Whatever the cause of having good vs "not good" kingdoms is, the result is the same so there is no reason to blame it completely on cheating. Mehul has never said it was due to cheating and he focused on the "hyper competitive mentality." The competitive mentality lead to Battlefields kingdoms doing stuff like setting alarms, calling people, and, one would assume, cheating. The point remains that the kingdoms with 25 active provinces, by whatever means they acheived that, were fiercer competition than a typical WoL kingdom that had 7 active provinces.
    Yes i agree some leaders and kingdoms are better from other. I have see many good players play in ghetto and i have see many players play in TOP kd but lack skills. From other Side most from TOP kingdoms leaders are very good and its fact. Still back in old days game rule forbid to trade accounts and having 25 real provinces is what make Kds more competitive compare other. I never was good on trading and never had scripter so back in old days its was no possible for me to Build strong kingdom. From other side game gave option for ghetto kingdoms and solo provinces to have his goal and WoL server was competitive on his own level with Kds from less provinces. So i don't think you can separate crowns and claim they are less valuable from BF server. Win is never easy.

Not sure how you think things worked in Abs, but kingdoms make their own decisions on pretty much everything besides alliance war. Goodz ran that kingdom and he and his kingdom made their own decisions. They didn't ask for permission and they certainly weren't instructed to do anything against you.
    During age Goodz called Dibs on several randoms and when we hit them he wanted to deal break me and told he will talk to ABS concul about my "dirty" play. I think chances for him to deal break was high if he was not in ABS, but because Sancturary was favorite for win in ABS eyes you keep him under control. So yes ABS can and control his KDs.

Yes, people including goodz weren't happy after Sanc robbed your cow and you waved them. That doesn't mean anyone outside Sanc knew it would happen in advance. My understanding was that even sanc wasn't planning it until they saw your cow player missed his train time. The only part that was discussed in advance was that goods and Dorje were both pretty sure you'd try and dodge Havoc.

I know its was discussed in ABS concul in advance how to stop us and all leaders in ABS was aware what is going. Havoc had our intel (sanc cant take it in post war) and right after post war end for less 1-2 minutes Sanctuary did his robing. Its well coordinated and played in ABS concul. About cow not train....it all Putin fault. Our Russian was dead drunk every weekend.
    Only part what really piss me is how you keep claim i wanted to dodge Havoc. Why you refuse to understand they had ZERO CHANCES in 1vs1 war with us. I had no reason to avoid war Kd i can farm and secure n1 position with big lead. Its total BS talking how "they was sure i will dodge". We was ready to war them and prepared for it. Its was Sanctuary what did all mess our preparation.

If you really thought you could beat Havoc, then the smart move would have been to cf sanc either before they robbed your cow, or at least after they robbed you and jdorje was asking to cf you.
    I was looking for Dorje for 4 days to CF him. He was missing, maybe hide on propose. He had no reason for rob our Cow and he never proposed us CF. After he start drag again we did few hits on Sanctuary for retal. Again he didn't ask for CF but start fight back and making masive dmg with ops. After this here was no way for us to accept any CF before war again or Have 1 week extend with Havoc so we can recover. Taking his propose after he have done his DIRTY JOB don't make sense.

I never really talked to Phiwha/Mango and have no hate for him. He was never really a leader in any of those earlier kingdoms and so I never talked to him. He started leading Sonata when realest was taking the age off and he is the one who decided (with his kingdom's support) to try and gb Rage rather than get farmed by them 1v1. Sure I held a grudge just like you would if someone gb'd you unprovoked. You agree it'd be poor strategical play to let someone get away with gbing you, right?
    Im sure here is much more ppl hate you from hate Mango. You made decisions or justify many bad ABS moves. For example KLECO awar was result from ABS kingdoms start GB all non ABS Cows and hit them during wars too. Its what cross all lines and made AWAR. So shold we punish you for it 50 ages later?
    Mango,his Kd and his ally for some reason choice to start AWAR not GB Rage. You had your alliance to help you and its was real AWAR. They loss it and deleted all his Kd. What more you want from them? If you keep grudge how Rage was better why you need to GB "Sonata remake" and you cant beat them 1vs1 like real good kingdom? Your GB justify was pure BS and propose for kick 7 players was really shame.

Now you're trying to justify your players hacking ours to spy on us and get our accounts deleted?
    No im not try to justify it. Just pass so much time, i have look over this age events many times to find reasons for all. I had secured our KD from get GB and no one outside from ABS to join it. Problem is i didn't include in my plans Realest acts behind my back. I found later he had some rude talk to princess (so far im not sure about name atm) where was Cheese too. I was very close with monarch and he told me Cheese cant make his kingdom join GB, but Realest had some very rude chat with them and i didn't know about it. Having them join ABS was critical for you to "justify" its legit GB and you convince SG to join or they will miss his gains. ABS had his no name shell multies join during GB too. But problem is if you didn't get Princess kd join you had no way to make it legit. So maybe me being harsh to Realest when age started was one from reasons for him to act this way, or maybe he is just lame?
    BUT you/ABS share part from Vers Guilty for what she did too. Your actions for arrange GB on us was what trigger her to do it. Dont forget she is grl and they are very emotional, and she is former Sonata so you both have strong hate. I don't justify what she did but wont put all blame on her only. When you get your accounts deleted i came to you and offered CF extend. I had no idea what she did. I didn't keep grudge for you gave me notice right before war. Just wanted to keep all fair and calm down. Sanctuary came and extend his CF too. 24h later ABS start GB include Sanc deal break.

One age we warred BB 4 times. We got 3 ww's with them holding out in the fourth war until EOA (there was no cf). The next age, we warred them 1x early as I described and cf'd them. I might be mixing up which age of those two you tried to vulture us, but it seems pretty irrelevant which age it was. How was you trying to vulture us any different from Pew Pew trying to vulture you when you wanted BB and Pyro to help you?
    During your b2b wars with BB no one interfere and call Dibs and its what have done Pew Pew. WE had unfinished our relations after first war and going for second one. Both Kds had trade hits. Its same what have done Rage and BB after his first war and you got your second one. Pew Pew didunt want to hold till our legit b2b hostile/war is going and served us notice/waved in active hostile. AMA gave you notce after you had your 3 b2b wars and both Kds had CF. So when we did it you had no active relation with any other kingdom. Cant you see big difference?

You warred and beat Jerks and they weren't even in war range after the war. You still wanted to b2b them to dodge Pew Pew who was waiting for you so you refused to cf Jerks. This is your normal method of dodging and is a lot like when you B2B sanctuary when they were also out of war range and refused to cf them unless havoc gave you a several week cf extension.
    Its not up to you to make calls if i can or not go b2b to another kingdom. I never did it to you too. When we didunt agree on deal sure we can go b2b and kds was in war range...don't forget about max meter too.

The hostile was real and was active. I talked with seasons leadership ~12h before your hit and Seasons leadership agreed it was a real hostile and agreed they'd stay out. You then went against your own kingdom's leadership and hit into the hostile anyway. One province, at the hostile kingdom's request, then made 1 retal for your hit into their hostile.
    Seasons leaders was Dirty,Amaz and me. When you talked Amaz he agree we wont hit in HOSTILE. He never agree its hostile. ABS Kd (dont remember name you had around 7 kds this age) Was doing some hits in same Kingdom being 50% (around this time no max meter so its not possible war) smaller and over half core Kd hit randoms because they dont have targets in this kd. In short this was ghetto bash. When I did hit its was decision made from both Dirty and ME. We had CE and its was clear no hostile. Monarch/cow was doing masive explore every tic, had all his army home and train army tic too. No reason for no hit him when we don't have any deal and when they REFUSE deal too.
    You cant justify deal break (its was done 10 minutes after our hit) just like it.

Let's cut the bull****. You noticed us. You posted in the forum that you noticed us and were going to war us. You then backed out. There was no 24h gap in hits or anywhere close to that when BIO waved in. BIO were well below war range and just trying to FSU. BIO themselves admitted they were 2v1ing us because they didn't like Proteus.

Either you legit planned to war us but then got scared when you saw that Rage would farm you, or you were coordinating **** play with BIO to double us all along. Neither makes you look good.
    When i send you notice i planed to war you. WE had few people away (some big azn event) and they had real meet but was supposed to back before hostile start. During his meet they decide to extend it with few more days. Im sure they had great time, but im not going to war for crown from disadvantage when not all ppl care to be active and around. Leading is stressing enough for bother with missing ppl. Its why i droped war. I have this rule from long. About BIO waving, they did it when both from us had no hits in paper for 24h. Sure its not hostile and yes Baka made it clear he FSU and he hate Proteus. Its was clear if you wave us you will end in 2vs1 and you decide to make it. Not my problem. We offered you CF and you was free to accept it and fight 1vs1 BIO.

Main is other. One age for ABS when you wave/hit KD with half provinces and rest random its legit hostile, so you can deal break if need other age when 2 kingdom trade hits with all Kd and 1 province do random its not legit hostile, another age when 2 Kds don't trade hits for 24h its again legit hostile. Can you follow this logic? Its called ABS justification system. Its very flex and adapt to side you are.
    Last edited by Elit; 03-12-2016 at 08:25.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

#EndTheAge
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post

#EndTheAge
    In past ABS/ASF limited his n00bs to post in forum and told them to Shut Up. Now its reversed!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Donald Trump would be impressed by these walls.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Donald Trump would be impressed by these walls.
    So far i think ASF suit media chef in Trump cabinet. He know how to explain everything in nice way! Its what Trump don't have!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Trump wants to expand offshore drilling, I think ASF is his guy.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im sure here is much more ppl hate you from hate Mango. You made decisions or justify many bad ABS moves. For example KLECO awar was result from ABS kingdoms start GB all non ABS Cows and hit them during wars too. Its what cross all lines and made AWAR. So shold we punish you for it 50 ages later?
    Mango,his Kd and his ally for some reason choice to start AWAR not GB Rage. You had your alliance to help you and its was real AWAR. They loss it and deleted all his Kd. What more you want from them? If you keep grudge how Rage was better why you need to GB "Sonata remake" and you cant beat them 1vs1 like real good kingdom? Your GB justify was pure BS and propose for kick 7 players was really shame.
    As for KLECHO, both sides hit each others cows but they weren't "GB'd", they were individual kingdoms hitting the best cow targets they had. There was a case of an Abs cow hitting another cow into a hostile (not war) similar to how you hit the Abs cow into hostile against the orders of your kingdom's monarch. That was a mistake and acknowledged as one. Many involved on the KLECHO side have told me that the main reason for the war was that they had the biggest alliance that age and felt it was their chance to win, not any particular wrongs.

You are now trying to claim it's perfectly fine to gb unprovoked a kingdom you can't beat 1v1 as long as you call it an alliance war and not a gb. The gb was fully focused on all kingdoms involved full hitting Rage to open when Rage was #1 and their CF with Sonata was almost up. All kingdoms involved were f'd to Rage and Rage had done nothing to any of them the whole age to that point. Sonata was made initially to be a 1 age kingdom designed to win that age at all costs. Long term kingdoms often need to consider their reputation for the future and so usually limit how far they will go to win one age, but a one age kingdom doesn't need to worry about the future. After Sonata won, they decided to go for b2b. They got it, and wanted to match Pansies 3-peat. The problem was that Rage was bigger, more science pumped, and a few days away from massively farming them out. They tricked their alliance into gbing rage to try and save them and called it an alliance war. Alliance wars by their very nature are not legit 1v1 game play and calling a gb an alliance war in no way makes an unprovoked gb right or fair.

BUT you/ABS share part from Vers Guilty for what she did too. Your actions for arrange GB on us was what trigger her to do it. Dont forget she is grl and they are very emotional, and she is former Sonata so you both have strong hate. I don't justify what she did but wont put all blame on her only. When you get your accounts deleted i came to you and offered CF extend. I had no idea what she did. I didn't keep grudge for you gave me notice right before war. Just wanted to keep all fair and calm down. Sanctuary came and extend his CF too. 24h later ABS start GB include Sanc deal break.
    It was discovered Versace had been logging into the provinces to spy since even before Rage noticed you. They just got deleted after we noticed you. As discussed, we were going to 1v1 fight youw hen we noticed. It was the discovery of the hackings and province deletions that made me decide to go forward with the gb Cheese had proposed. You trying to blame us for your kingdom hacking our accounts is equivalent to me blaming you TiLL hacking you because you pissed him off. Hacking accounts isn't right even if they pissed you off ingame.

During your b2b wars with BB no one interfere and call Dibs and its what have done Pew Pew. WE had unfinished our relations after first war and going for second one. Both Kds had trade hits. Its same what have done Rage and BB after his first war and you got your second one. Pew Pew didunt want to hold till our legit b2b hostile/war is going and served us notice/waved in active hostile. AMA gave you notce after you had your 3 b2b wars and both Kds had CF. So when we did it you had no active relation with any other kingdom. Cant you see big difference?
    A few differences. First, it was Pulse/BB that initiated the last 3 wars by waving Rage (Rage initiated the first.) We did not have any cf with them after our third war (that's how we had the fourth war); they refused to cf us since we didn't give them a cf after our first war when they wanted to put up a cow. For you, I believe that Pew Pew had already noticed you before but then were told to retract or something? I know they were sitting fully trained waiting for you for about 2 weeks barely able to pay expenses. You were busy waving a kingdom too small to declare war on in a b2b even thought hey wanted to cf you. You were waving them just to dodge Pew Pew. Rage wasn't picking a fight with pulse/BB to dodge anyone and it was actually Flogger waving Rage. Why should a kingdom be able to avoid a fight all age by picking a much smaller target to wave and refusing to cf all age? That makes no logical sense and it's just abusing and manipulating community based efforts for fair play to create unfair play.

Its not up to you to make calls if i can or not go b2b to another kingdom. I never did it to you too. When we didunt agree on deal sure we can go b2b and kds was in war range...don't forget about max meter too.
    Right, it's up to the kingdom that wants to wave you whether you can (not me). In this case Pew Pew decided you could only b2b them for about 2 weeks and that was long enough. It was up to them. My personal philosophy is that the big fish chooses the target. If a big fish is after you, you don't go running trying to eat a smaller fish thinking the bigger fish needs to wait for you to finish eating before they can eat you.

Yes, max meter is a thing, but no, Jerks were not in button pushing range of you.

Seasons leaders was Dirty,Amaz and me. When you talked Amaz he agree we wont hit in HOSTILE. He never agree its hostile. ABS Kd (dont remember name you had around 7 kds this age) Was doing some hits in same Kingdom being 50% (around this time no max meter so its not possible war) smaller and over half core Kd hit randoms because they dont have targets in this kd. In short this was ghetto bash. When I did hit its was decision made from both Dirty and ME. We had CE and its was clear no hostile. Monarch/cow was doing masive explore every tic, had all his army home and train army tic too. No reason for no hit him when we don't have any deal and when they REFUSE deal too.
    You cant justify deal break (its was done 10 minutes after our hit) just like it.
    Cello was also a Seasons leader and they all seemed to consider you a good cow player but not fit to do diplomacy or make political decisions. I think it was Cello I talked to at that time if I remember right. After seeing the papers and meter status, he agreed that it was a legit hostile and specifically that he'd make sure you didnt' hit into it. It wasn't a case of pushing a smaller hostile to dodge, they wanted to cf the smaller kingdom but the smaller kingdom refused. Your kingdom had given me their word they wouldn't hit into that specific hostile then you did it anyway against Cello/Amaz orders due to your greed. I agree that the Abs cow that db to retal shouldn't have done it. That was done before I was online and aware of the situation. I'd have gone to Cello/Amaz first to try and work something out.

In your mind, hitting into hostiles is ok when it's you doing it but not OK when it's Pew Pew telling you that you can't run forever. You have double standards on everything based on whether it's you doing it or it's being done to you. You deal break, hit into hostiles, or your kingdom hacks your competitions accounts and claim it's your only moral option or that it's their fault for provoking you. If anyone does anything remotely similar to you, you claim that they are the scum of utopia and completely wrong and you'd never do anything like them even when there are numerous examples of you doing just that.

When i send you notice i planed to war you. WE had few people away (some big azn event) and they had real meet but was supposed to back before hostile start. During his meet they decide to extend it with few more days. Im sure they had great time, but im not going to war for crown from disadvantage when not all ppl care to be active and around. Leading is stressing enough for bother with missing ppl. Its why i droped war. I have this rule from long. About BIO waving, they did it when both from us had no hits in paper for 24h. Sure its not hostile and yes Baka made it clear he FSU and he hate Proteus. Its was clear if you wave us you will end in 2vs1 and you decide to make it. Not my problem. We offered you CF and you was free to accept it and fight 1vs1 BIO.
    It wasn't 24h of no hits. I think it was 8h. BIO was below war range and nothing to gain there while you noticed us and challenged us in the forum to war. You don't normally post in the forum challenging kingdoms to war so you doing it this time and then backing out while BIO 2v1'd us makes it seem pre-meditated. I don't know for sure though and maybe, like you say, you just saw you had no way to win and didn't want to go into a sure lose war even though it was you who had picked it.

I like to post
    What a big BS crap!
    KLECHO was just example,one from many decision you made being alliance and Kd leader. Sure over ages your decisions affected more ppl compare Mango lead for 1 age. So you need to know many more ppl dislike you but none asked Rage to kick you from KD. Your alliance proposed to kick 7 ppl. Its cross all lines.

You are now trying to claim it's perfectly fine to gb unprovoked a kingdom you can't beat 1v1 as long as you call it an alliance war and not a gb.
    Never told anyting like this. Here was AWAR involve many KDs in server. Rage was just main target when AWAR start. Why its start i don't know and don't care. Just claim how its was GB on rage is lie. You had many KDs help you.

It was discovered Versace had been logging into the provinces to spy since even before Rage noticed you. They just got deleted after we noticed you. As discussed, we were going to 1v1 fight youw hen we noticed. It was the discovery of the hackings and province deletions that made me decide to go forward with the gb Cheese had proposed. You trying to blame us for your kingdom hacking our accounts is equivalent to me blaming you TiLL hacking you because you pissed him off. Hacking accounts isn't right even if they pissed you off ingame.
    I found truth few ages later about Vers. For TiLL i never accused you or ABS being involved hack my account. I pointed you he is well know cheater but you keep him in ABS KD after i told you about his past. Show you don't care about it.

About BB look like you don't remember correct age. Its was Rage not giving BB CF after you won your war and force them to go in b2b wars for 3 wars in raw. Not very cool from you. About big and small fish you have good rule, but why you didn't told me it early. I wouldn't mint to use it on you in past. Maybe one day if we both play we will use it for new argument when you call me lame.

About Season, im not sure what you talk. I done most from Kd diplomacy over ages. Dirty was doing intra kingdom management and Amaz was helping in all aspects.

About pew pew what you want to talk. Its was clear enough they coordinated with Jerks same way Havoc and Sanc, gave notice in active hostile and broke our deal terms. Its not like im surprised from it. If this was done in past to ABS kd will result instant GB on pew pew and we both know it.

About BIO its was full 24h not 8h. Not like this will have matter for Baka. He made clear his point: he Dont like Proteus and im not sure if we have wared how this will have end. So its better we didn't.

Overall thanks for help me to discuss important mater from past and improve my English this way but im busy next few days so you can save Binar and skip your next arguments :)
    Last edited by Elit; 03-12-2016 at 22:09.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 08:09.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonc204 View Post
    I wish there was a text limit on forum posts.

#EndTheAgeFasterSoThePostsGetShorter
    Age end after 5 days. Noting in forum going to change it. Use your time proper and enjoy it till new age start!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information