Thread: Div vs Sparta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok... now what the heck is going on lol. Is this strictly just an OP war now? Persian I thought you said you had 20+ UBs with troops home? Don't want to take the risk of sending troops out and fully waving them and leaving several provs open to being hit?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Ok... now what the heck is going on lol. Is this strictly just an OP war now? Persian I thought you said you had 20+ UBs with troops home? Don't want to take the risk of sending troops out and fully waving them and leaving several provs open to being hit?
    what persain didnt point out is we have the same amount of ubers XDD and we are the ones doing the ops, they just fail everything cause of their low tpa and wpa.

we are fbing them, awing them, all 25 of them have ms (and have had ms for 5 days straight)...

slowly roasting them to death.

the elite counts is the same for both kingdoms pretty much, great persain, the strategy expert, had his guys conquest us for 2.5 days straight, obtaining very little acres at a high elite cost...

and now he is stuck in a war that will most likely last all age.

I have to give to matija, pulling these guys out of fort the second they entered it was epic.

god i love this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    what persain didnt point out is we have the same amount of ubers XDD and we are the ones doing the ops, they just fail everything cause of their low tpa and wpa.

we are fbing them, awing them, all 25 of them have ms (and have had ms for 5 days straight)...

slowly roasting them to death.

the elite counts is the same for both kingdoms pretty much, great persain, the strategy expert, had his guys conquest us for 2.5 days straight, obtaining very little acres at a high elite cost...

and now he is stuck in a war that will most likely last all age.

I have to give to matija, pulling these guys out of fort the second they entered it was epic.

god i love this game!
    Vasp, lets see the numbers then. I would tread wisely trying to troll someone(Persian) when you have no trolling experience.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Vasp, lets see the numbers then. I would tread wisely trying to troll someone(Persian) when you have no trolling experience.
    Zulu, just wait and see plz, its going to be a very long war and it has only been 1 day. Persain already posted in another chat that we had already fbed at least 10 of their provs before the start of the war. itll be fun, im sad u have to watch this from the sidelines. u could have stayed with us but decided not to. hows life? boring as ever?

Thread Information