Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dealbreak?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I love how people trastalk "feyrplay" even if its not involved in situation at all, or even participating in discussion. And you suck on a tit of established cheater and dealbreaker.
    Flock of sheep the lot of you.
    Did feyrplay do anything with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I walk in your shadow forever Rizen.
    A lot of people already do.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did feyrplay do anything with this?
    "Has done anything about"

Man if you are going to moderate and troll, I'd at least expect proper grammar.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Stay on topic pls
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

That's a no then?

What did anyone actually do in-game about this? From what I gather Bart got this resolved verbally? Wish he was this cooperative when he wouldn't let up in the negotiations with FS after two days. Where was this empathy for others then? If this is resolved, why do you, the moderator here, have to keep trolling a certain group of people?

Here's your victorious: NO, seems like you are hung up about it, guess you haven't posted anything that makes sense in a while so I'll throw you a bone.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    What did anyone actually do in-game about this? From what I gather Bart got this resolved verbally? Wish he was this cooperative when he wouldn't let up in the negotiations with FS after two days. Where was this empathy for others then? If this is resolved, why do you, the moderator here, have to keep trolling a certain group of people?

Here's your victorious: NO, seems like you are hung up about it, guess you haven't posted anything that makes sense in a while so I'll throw you a bone.
    Says someone who is so fond of deal breaking himself!

Yes, I love deal breaking; in fact I am leading 3KDs on my proxied multied monarch provs as we speak and I get off by deal breaking people on each of them.

I like to post
    Yes, I love deal breaking; in fact I am leading 3KDs on my proxied multied monarch provs as we speak and I get off by deal breaking people on each of them.
    You're leading BB?

Together with FS and Pyro; I'm also starting a civil war within BB as we speak.

How about.

Kingdoms 3-191 all gang up on 1 and 2 and just raze them out of the game and have a good laugh at elitist jackasses lmao.

Post Fiend
    Nah, should be 11-391 vs top 10

I like to post
    Nah, should be 11-391 vs top 10
    Top 10 would win, sadly.

Post Fiend

gathered
    was resolved

Pretty poor sentence structure for the last line, considering you like going around correcting English on a game forum. Try using simple sentences in future before you try anything complex.

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    gathered
    was resolved

Pretty poor sentence structure for the last line, considering you like going around correcting English on a game forum. Try using simple sentences in future before you try anything complex.
    The future

Thread Information