Thread: The Cavalier Club: A Discussion on Fair War Practice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Of course not because then they wouldn't be attacking/doing anything to each other which is one of the very obvious examples of a fake war. I appreciate you are trying to come up with an extreme to prompt discussion, but those examples are so extreme that if you step back they are obviously against the rules :)
    Is it against the rules? The outcome of the war is far definitely not predetermined in this case. Which is more than I can say for most of the "real" wars that take place.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Is it against the rules? The outcome of the war is far definitely not predetermined in this case. Which is more than I can say for most of the "real" wars that take place.
    I'm fairly confident the devs would say that is against the rules, yes (but obviously i have no more knowledge on it than anyone else).

Being pre-determined isn't the only way a war is a fake war and/or against the rules. For example, agreeing to exclude certain provinces from the war is also against the rules. So agreeing to exclude the entirety of both KDs from the war must surely be against the rules too.

Thread Information