Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North Korea

i did an ad hominem, because i'm lazy so sue me. There are examples, plain obvious ones that destroy your bogus theory. Now do you get why I did an ad hominem?

and the answer is not good enough

look you've asked me earlier to proof it. This is kind of like teaching a deaf-blind man who's been that way all his life, that other people can see and hear, whilst at the same teaching a person who is dyslexic to read.

and if you're thinking the above absurd, then riddle me this. How do people proof there are black holes in the universe?
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

your theory is bogus, but the fact that you're still adhering to it (like some christians adhere to things like the world is flat or only 4,000 years old, even though it is blatantly obvious it isn't), tells me you are desperately trying to rationalize things, that weren't supposed to be rationalized in this manner in the first place.

If you ask people why the world isn't flat, then most people will say that 1 you can circle the globe in airplane, 2 if you look far enough you'll notice the terrain curves. Neither of those are suitable explanations, the second more so than the first. The real answer you can give, when you watch the moon like galileo did.

i respond with an ad hominem, because you are using a red herring. You stop repeating bogus theories and trust me i'll stop using the ad hominem.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    i did an ad hominem, because i'm lazy so sue me. There are examples, plain obvious ones that destroy your bogus theory. Now do you get why I did an ad hominem?
    Well, I don't care much to debate a point with lazy people who care more about enforcing their point of view at any cost then they care about some truth coming to light from a proper debate.

Now, I'll excuse myself from this discussion as time is a limited commodity in life and I'm squandering it in a discussion that is turning more hostile by the post and getting nowhere.

May you enlighten someone else with the word of truth if you are as bright as you seem to think you are.
    Last edited by Magn; 27-07-2009 at 04:33.

kill north korean leader and have peace on north and south, to expand the land of south to benefit koreans and its allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Magn View Post
    Well, I don't care much to debate a point with lazy people who care more about enforcing their point of view at any cost then they care about some truth coming to light from a proper debate.

Now, I'll excuse myself from this discussion as time is a limited commodity in life and I'm squandering it in a discussion that is turning more hostile by the post and getting nowhere.

May you enlighten someone else with the word of truth if you are as bright as you seem to think you are.
    its getting nowhere because you are using fallacies after fallacies. It gets boring to show you how wrong you are. What is worse is that even when i counter that fallacy you keep repeating it and ignoring the blatantly obvious, which in turn is yet another fallacy.

quit being a liar and a politician and i'll stop being hostile.

you're using an ex silentio, a red herring, chronological snobbery, to name but a few

and prior you've used straw man (including Eugene), a tu qouque, sentimental fallacy, poisoning the well, cherry picking and god knows how many more, while the only fallacy i've used sofar is an ad hominem.

and if you do return, then you're also going to use an ad nauseam ;)

I have little tolerance for lying bastards like you magn, that's why i use an ad hominem and that is why i am lazy.

Post Demon
    magn you can be clever on occasion, but right now you're the dumbest smuck on the planet
    I have little tolerance for lying bastards like you magn, that's why i use an ad hominem and that is why i am lazy.
    Ok, I've had enough of this garbage. Where are the moderators when you need them?

yeah clever an ad nauseam that is both an ad honinem

didn't i predict that? I did, didn't I

just go back to the topic....

US and UN vs Norht Korea???

who will win the war.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if South Korea lost.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It worked well for me. People don't like it because they can't run their cities the way I can.
    LIFETIME PATRON

Post Fiend
    I think, altho almost all factors were taken into account in this debate, we have to look things in a more ideological perspective with a slight twist of history.

Karl Marx had a lot of absolute ideologies of communism, but I do think, has he was no leader, nor an economic genius, wrong on many principles. So much sacrifices for meaningless goals-dreams-results. Many leaders then took this subjectivly and added/removed as they pleased. One thing I absolutely know for sure is that his "theory" works under that it doesnt work from the start but that it needs an absolute world wide domination under this ideology. he probably knew that it was because (or perhaps he was just self-deceived ) someone else could be just richer, freer, better and could war constantly his ideology. After all, dictatorships and democracies were also gained on blood.

Anyway, When communist China won the war of ideology ( and lets be clear that they almost all lost their battles against nationalist china ) they had, under Mao's book and Karl Marx's book, keep on the momentum and spread the atheistic crusade of the one true state and its leader, the one true God.
    Which also, i do believe is just an excuse for control. That being said, When Japan fell in Manchuria and the republic of korea which was puppetered under Japan's control at that time. Russia took over the north and reached US military personel at the 1951's border line. North Korea is actually the only country that had an actual army and leader/governments a communist sattelite but yet independant to launch an assault of that size. Vietnam was also the same case, Cuba aswell, every country to have fallen under communism thru rebellions were under the chinese guerilla tactics (which is still used to this day) that were used against the japs in 1937-1945.
    it made them won in vietnam, they have not used this startegy in korea tho and they almost lost everything, but it worked everywhere it was used in the traditional fashion.

There is still so much debate about why China invaded, is it because of MAcArthur's statements and code of beliefs? was it to protect Communism? a puppet? for all the above or just for a damn right first person shooter frenzy and fun!
    Just to say that North Korea, is an ally, a friend, and a military extention of the PRC. Kim Ill sung was defenetly a chinese schooled and puppet that was allowed some sort of freedom to operate better in order to manipulate his people.

now, if there is a war, what will happen? IT all depends who prioritise what and who will capitalise on that knowledge. Will china prioritise economy? Military positioning? international opinion? North Korea's situation benefits? hard to say.

We all kno0w what the US will do. the advancement of weaponry outmatch any economical advantage an other country could ever had on US if that was to ever happen. south korea would win a fight against the north on conventional terms. But what would happen to SK? probably ruins. but after all, doesnt all war leads to that? at the benefits of the merchants?
    The decline of Utopia presented by:
    Quote Originally Posted by Twyla View Post
    [...] And, just for the record, War Spoils can be as much bane as blessing. Sure, you get the land sooner, but your armies can still be Ambushed
    Kds played:
    -Sanctuary
    -Dopefiends
    -Copy Cats
    -Moritatum
    -Queen's Mob
    Currently:
    -Melee Weapons

Thread Information