Thread: Anyone read any good books lately?

Regular

Anyone read any good books lately?

I know there are a lot of college kids playing this game. I have an request. I do a political blog (not good, just getting started, but really, how many blogs ARE good?), and I want to put political book summaries on it. I'm a horrible bookfreak and read a new political book every other week or so. I've got my own going up, but it's much harder for me write summaries than to read them. A few extras would be nice.

Bottom line, if anyone here has in their possession any *original* book summaries, book reviews or book reports on political topics, I'd like to use them. Topics desired include:
    Politics
    Economics
    Foreign Policy
    Biographies of people related to those fields
    (Older books accepted happily)

To be very clear to any law-abiding citizens curious, there will be no plagiarism involved. Your name will remain attached to your work. I am not in college and won't be turning it in to anyone. Nor will it be sold to anyone for the purposes of plagerism. The site url is http://politicalbooks.wordpress.com/

No money will be paid because no money is earned. But if you are interested in politics and have written any reports on any related books, you might like the idea of people reading it. If you have a webpage, a link to your site would be included with author information.

*smiles*

Anyone???

anyone in here? anyone? ;)

Enthusiast
    This board is so inactive that this advertisement thread got bumped.

*bump*
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Regular
    I think your bump echoed through the emptiness. :P Ah well, as Utopia dies so must the forums. :(

By the way, stolenempire, love your avatar.

Thread Information