Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banhammer!!

VT2 what tradition? what standard? the group of a-holes i'm talking about, doesn't have a standard, doesn't have a tradition. They're just scum, have been scum and will always remain scum. This is why i put these a-holes on the ignore list, because they never change, they're just to troll and to flame people. They have no morals, let alone standards and traditions.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    ^ says it with a hint of jealousy. he wishes he could troll like some of the 'scum' he condemns.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    VT2 what tradition? what standard? the group of a-holes i'm talking about, doesn't have a standard, doesn't have a tradition. They're just scum, have been scum and will always remain scum. This is why i put these a-holes on the ignore list, because they never change, they're just to troll and to flame people. They have no morals, let alone standards and traditions.

Jesus man, listen to yourself. Stop and think about this for a moment and please try not to get offended.

You're bothered by people posting derogatory remarks about your nation's culture. You want them to stop. That's fine. What's not fine is the fact that when you're bothered by other people's opinions of you or your culture you turn around and say that THEIR culture is worthless and that they are immoral scum.

How do you think this reflects on your morals and culture?

No, before you say what you're thinking because you probably got offended, I'm not trolling and I have a set of morals. They talk to me every once in a while. They say "Hey! Don't be a hypocrite!".
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahur View Post
    So why is the Amsterdam Red Light district and open drug consumption disgusting?
    Because both offend against my morals as an old fashioned gal, therefore in my view they are :)
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 11-11-2009 at 18:39.

Remove user from ignore listvlaM
    This message is hidden because vlaM is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 19:01
    Remove user from ignore listTipTripTrap
    This message is hidden because TipTripTrap is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 19:36
    Remove user from ignore listSweetiepie
    This message is hidden because Sweetiepie is on your ignore list.

keep it up... please by all means let the people know what scumbags you really are.
    how cowardly you all are, to group up and start to make personal attacks...

you're like some davidian branch. [sarcasm] come on show me what big guys you are. [/sarcasm]

yet you people wonder why so many leave the game. Such a nice atmosphere you people create in the forum. I say it keep it coming. You smear other people good names. You twist and turn every word and pull it out of context. You lie, you cheat. Keep blaming everything on omac.

pft I have zero respect for scum like you... you are slime, you are absolute lowlife... the gutter of the internet... spandau is were the like of you belong
    Last edited by freemehul; 11-11-2009 at 21:31.

Enthusiast
    Freemehul, you're a wonderful human being and I love you very much. I'm sure everyone who ever meets you feels exactly the same as I do. You walk down the street and everyone stops to hug you and say "I love you and I hope your day goes extraordinarily well". You have a wonderful job that is very rewarding and pays extremely well. You spend your free time on the internet sharing wonderful kind words and love with the world. Everyone loves you freemehul, everyone cares.
    Last edited by TipTripTrap; 12-11-2009 at 04:45.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    for people with more intelligence than fm:

"please by all means let the people know what scumbags you really are.
    how cowardly you all are, to group up and start to make personal attacks..."

cowardly would be using something like an 'ignore list' because you can't cope with life. big life lesson! if people are making fun of you, walk away or learn to deal with it. hiding behind a rock and yelling back just makes you miserable.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by vlaM View Post
    cowardly would be using something like an 'ignore list' because you can't cope with life. big life lesson! if people are making fun of you, walk away or learn to deal with it. hiding behind a rock and yelling back just makes you miserable.

stfu with your morals vlaM, I can't stand the idea that the lovely feemehul will never hear my wonderful amazing ideas.

I'm going to hang myself now.
    Last edited by TipTripTrap; 12-11-2009 at 04:46.

So plugging your virtual ears makes you big, bad, mature, and awesome because...?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

it doesn't, i just don't like to read bull**** and bull**** is all they come up with

Post Fiend
    VT2, fm is the reason QQ was invented. think giant diva combined with totally stupid. .. so just giant internet diva.

ttrap, where's the morals? I'm just saying 'grow a nutsack' while secretly advocating trolling/insulting/flaming etc. of course, you have to do it in a jolt friendly way! (right bishop?)

I want to make it on that list too!

freemehul is one of those people who never seem to mature and even taking steps backwards every so often. he's so socially awkward and isolated it makes me pity him :*(
    There was a time when i thought i was wrong, but i was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by TipTripTrap View Post
    Jesus man, listen to yourself. Stop and think about this for a moment and please try not to get offended.

You're bothered by people posting derogatory remarks about your nation's culture. You want them to stop. That's fine. What's not fine is the fact that when you're bothered by other people's opinions of you or your culture you turn around and say that THEIR culture is worthless and that they are immoral scum.

How do you think this reflects on your morals and culture?

No, before you say what you're thinking because you probably got offended, I'm not trolling and I have a set of morals. They talk to me every once in a while. They say "Hey! Don't be a hypocrite!".

View Post Today, 19:01
    Remove user from ignore listTipTripTrap
    This message is hidden because TipTripTrap is on your ignore list.

keep it up... please by all means let the people know what scumbags you really are.
    how cowardly you all are, to group up and start to make personal attacks...

pft I have zero respect for scum like you... you are slime, you are absolute lowlife... the gutter of the internet... spandau is were the like of you belong

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    So plugging your virtual ears makes you big, bad, mature, and awesome because...?

it doesn't, i just don't like to read bull**** and bull**** is all they come up with
    ah one of those threads chock full of internet forum weirdness =)

love it
    IMPERIALS KLA

And you know... this is a bit off topic from where the thread went. But I would just like to point out that all of your post... STILL count as a racial slurs, devoid of racial slurs. And all of you can get banned for it. Which, while was the point of the original post; and while obviously missed, still seems a bit wrong. And I now leave you to bash your virtual heads in.

kthnxbye.
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

there will be no more bashing, this thread is locked.

Thread Information