Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GLORY is back - Recruiting active

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul View Post
    for example: in the past LA Carnivale was no #1 honor kingdom or something like that. They knew we are coming so they activated vacantion mode, so they can escape.

do you see that fair? legit, but not moral, correct?

on the other hand we convinced their monarch to join us. he did, but before he cancelled VM of all provinces so they got into war. they fought and they lost all.

you wont expect to do like Secrets does and get away? they naped half of top 10 and explore like noobs as well as bottomfeeding gettos. So they sit on 4th i think...only because of NAPS. 4 Fake Wars and 1 WW versus getto. is that worthy for a top 10?
    No offense to secrets as we fit the bill as well, but its hard to argue with his last paragraph.

Post Fiend
    None taken, but I'd dispute the facts as they're rather distorted with an attempt to put things in their simplest terms.

The answer to his question is Eo ipso.

Sir Postalot
    funny how little vlahul understands about politics up top...
    then again, only chart he goes near is honor and x-logging charts

EDIT: also... we've only had 3 FW's
    if you're going to make up accusations about us, please get facts straight =)
    Last edited by _greenie; 06-01-2010 at 05:21.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    The higher the kd rank, the more NAPs they make. Ask relesh how much cf his kd currently have - not buts, no becauses

Post Fiend
    One thing i find funny is a CF is made with much more difficulty then it is broken with.

This is a very political game. As is Reallife, do you think the USA is where they are (at their height) w/o making certain relations with certain other countries.

Learn life's games, before you accuse. you call yourself a 'winner' and you gain your wins by cheating, that isn't winning. As you can see, i play in secrets, and looking at your KD, you are uttering very useless threats. And even on even ground 25 vs 25, no difference in land/NW/honour, we'd still rape your KD's noob ass. I've monarched a ghetto of 9 provs, and with consistent effort to build it up, i got them to 25 active players, I got them to break 95 uniques in min time (based off of 2 uniques a day), finished the age in T30 honour charts. We never powerplayed. We waved, we got war or a CF and moved on to get war. Last age together we got 4 wars 4 wins.

Secrets is very much like my old KD, but ofc with different view.This is my first age with them, and the game is much more awesome.

So if you really think your little ghetto can stand a chance, i would love to farm your KD, cuz that is what it will turn into.

Join us at #bladesofhonor
    SECRETS R.I.P.
    LL Realms; my one, my only, my precious...

The world is full of unhappy people; solution to this problem-> smile
    We can use all the arguments, alibis, and defenses in the world; we can explain ourselves hoarse; but we cannot affect something so deeply imbedded in human consciousness.

<@Bones> i spent $3000 on my computer to play this game i been back for 2 ages now and im getting acused of cheating
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoFTW View Post
    The higher the kd rank, the more NAPs they make. Ask relesh how much cf his kd currently have - not buts, no becauses
    im not ashamed to say we have literally half the server cf'd. Why would I make an excuse for it? my kd did a good job securing them all and I'm proud of them
    Last edited by Realest; 06-01-2010 at 07:17.

Ppl talk **** about Realest's kd, but winning without aggression is the ultimate victory. Their strategy from the beginning of the round was perfect for their situation, and they played it perfectly, even with the bugs and server lag, and abs on their ass. Let's face it, three other kds tried something similar but got ass-whooped.

Hats off to Sonata and Realest; best kingdom/monarch in the game.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 06-01-2010 at 07:45.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

dont twist my words. it happened once with vendetta. we dont ask former players to do that.

errr... im done posting, is the last post here.

uselles to argue against a bunch of people who try to twist and find stupid argues way beyound the real subject

Winning without aggression, legal means, or within the rules of the game is not winning.
    Realest is a hack, and viahul is boring.

Where are those 500 massacres aimed at Dharan?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Ppl talk **** about Realest's kd, but winning without aggression is the ultimate victory. Their strategy from the beginning of the round was perfect for their situation, and they played it perfectly, even with the bugs and server lag, and abs on their ass. Let's face it, three other kds tried something similar but got ass-whooped.

Hats off to Sonata and Realest; best kingdom/monarch in the game.
    i have to argue against that. sonata is a good kd, but dicing all age. now compare that to pulse. this kingdom constantly, age after age, competes in the top and fights those tough wars against fw pumped kingdoms etc. and they win the fights!

imo pulse > sonata. maybe not in rankings but that kd has some serious firepower and it aint afraid to show it. hats off to pulse, probably the best in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    i have to argue against that. sonata is a good kd, but dicing all age. now compare that to pulse. this kingdom constantly, age after age, competes in the top and fights those tough wars against fw pumped kingdoms etc. and they win the fights!

imo pulse > sonata. maybe not in rankings but that kd has some serious firepower and it aint afraid to show it. hats off to pulse, probably the best in the game.
    Yeah, they're sexy too.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

all slots filled. 2 kingdoms merged into us (their top 4-5 players).

we made the 3rd rape vs a 40% bigger kd. 7k acres and 8k honor. they were friends of Secrets, lol. thats happen when u ask some1 else to fight for you

currently we are only 16. hope we get new provinces soon. will post you updated.
    Last edited by vlahul; 10-01-2010 at 09:16.

Post Fiend
    Donno how many know me ( i used to be active in the community .. nowdays decided to lay low ) , I hope my words below will somehow stop this almost "vinesy" attitude towards Vlahul .

Since i've quit Fratzia , decided to help Vlahul in his Saga.. in 3 weeks since i was OOP i am a 2500 acres viscount with wpa tpa and elite pump done and some decent sci , which itself is a great accomplishment

I must say i like his style .. and he could rule any top kdom with his determination and overall sane thinking .

Trying new things was the thing i missed alot after 7 RL years of playing this black screened game .

And so far ... Vlahul has done alot of what 2-3 weeks ago i would have said its impossible.

On the other note ... He does tend to brag and over expose himself , while being overconfident and cocky .

But anybody joining this kdom will have an interesting experience . Trust me , you will learn alot in game mechanics and alternative styles of warring
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Post Fiend
    @ johnnywonder

Massacre wave against your kingdom .Was something funny we wanted to try ... It was nothing personal, more of a testing ground for next age .
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

your no hypocrite, vlahul. ill give you that. its gonna be fun following your kd next age. gl

Thread Information