Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    People mention risk reward. Yes. There may be a reward for sitting on low draft and building stacks up. but theres also a risk. i.e. it can get stolen.

Raze killing as a retal mechanism is just overkill. Your ruining the game for an entire kd.
    and stealing gc is a risk, the risk is you get razed. If your entire kd is geting upset and its ruining the experience then get the provs who stole to STOP. My kd is in the war tier and we've pked someone for learning us 5-6 times....at least your guys got gc first and benefited quite highly.
    Similarly all these top kds are only retaling the people who dont have monarchs willing to get their kd to stop stealing.....we steal, u threaten we say sure if u cf us. Both kds cf u lose out on gc they lose out on bottom feeding you.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    After 12 razes you get razed for 15 acre per raze. So taking you from 1500 to 0 would take 100 razes. Is that broken? Yea it is! Should be like 25 maybe! ;p
    a kd could x4 on all 25 people and do that in 1 wave. However u gota drop their def to what 50-60k to do that? Takes a good day of razing to do if its a high def feary/elf stealing and in the mean time a coordinated kd can easily put 2k acres into exploring+ doing LL's +arms to retrain def and GC being stolen for free training.

Much harder to do if your razing an organized kd who actively tries to stop you than it is for a war kd to pk some small attacker in an actual gheto who starts on 40k def and is pestering them with learns.

Regular
    Delayed response? I'll be sure to use that one next time i hit into someones active hostile...

In fact all the gc we stole from you was a delayed response from when you hit us 6 ages ago!

As for ignoring your CF request - why is that rude? you sent a no terms CF request, designed to stop us from stealing at a time which was inconvenient for you. Last time we gave a top kd (BB) a no terms CF it backfired spectacularly. As for randoming/learning pyro, we probably made 2 or 3 land grabs/learns on you the whole age. You have made a similar amount of randoms into our kd.

I cant speak for every msg my kdmates may have sent you, but i think i personally have sent you two msgs the whole age. And neither of them were rude. In fact one of them was offering you guys acres in exchange for science, which you refused (which is fortunate for us i guess, considering your science is terrible). So stop spewing b.s.

So yeh, good for you pyro. keep razing a 22 man kd 1/3rd ur size. Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record

Needs to get out more
    See, we're halfway to finding me a home kingdom.

If it was retal I can get with that. I simply don't advocate unchecked aggression. Not because I disapprove, but because the game is more challenging. I could bend a little if it's goal oriented. I'm not searching for crowns but I could back the idea.

Somehow we are slowly working toward The Virtual Kingdom...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The ususl qq i see, the growth as expected cant take someone stealing a bit of gc while they remake it in 5 ticks, but when they send 2 hits in on UBs on KDs tagged hostile its okay, totally shifting the tactical approach in an equal war and in some cases removing the only advantage a KD might have to win, when pm'd about it, its the usual "tough, but many fake tag", or "didnt want to spend stealth taking sn, my apologies".

Last few ages while i was leading, i ordered hits on growth KDs with 20k defense on 2500acres, there was a lot of forum qq and messages sent by allies and others to threaten you to stop.... CF or ELSE, but if we as a war tier got to accept being "randomed", growth KDs should also accept that when you sit on huge amount of gc, they will be targetted, threatening with razes or PK, will quickly ruin the game, as its a clear overreaction.. It would be like a growth randoming for a few acres and the respond is razing into growth KDs hostiles/wars.

Once again all i see, is as Cita pointed out, some spoilt nerds unable to handle that others are poking holes in the bubble they created by intimidation and removing their own only challenges to as late as possible in the age so they can push everyone else around for 2 and a half month well knowing they wont get touched by anyone they cant threaten or "beat up" if they have to.

When im back playing/leading next age again, ill be doing the exact same thing ive done last 6/7 ages if i see a growth sitting on no def/tpa, im not going to let some primadonna threaten me to not play the game as its meant to...
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Here's the thing guys, it's really simple. Don't steal from someone who has the ability to annihilate every last member of your KD unless that's a risk you're willing to run. Was the 2m gc worth it? Every time you steal from a considerably larger KD, ask yourself that. If the answer is no, then look for a different KD to steal from.
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

4 raw tpa, 100% sci and 15% wt on a dwarf with 140% BE wasn't enough to stop good thieves this age even at double or triple their nw. All of you claiming that upping your tpa and such would fix the issue are dillusional. You're not stopping a good halfling no matter what you do. Have to agree with zapaza here, every time you poke the bear you run the risk of getting clawed. If you don't like it, don't do it.

cop out

Had to join forums after years of playing just to ask, how could you have "nothing else to do" if you are not number one in a game of war, with three weeks left? Just tired of seeing the top use that as a cop out every age. #2 if you don't have crap to do maybe #1 would be a good start. Move up that ladder, not like you get a sweet #2 trophy mailed to you and the end of the age. If you're not first you're last.........

Also, wouldn't be surprised to see next age turn in to F-the top age, as the sentiment seems to be growing.

Enthusiast
    LoL

I think the "F the top" is hilarious. Watch how it turns out for yourself. Stealing will obviously not go over very well, then what exactly are you going to do? After the meter is maxed if you decide to trade out hits your at 12 hits each day while the larger kingdom T's off on you with 2 waves to your 12 hits.

I would say there isn't too many ghetto kingdoms (if any) with the organization or tactical know how to do anything spectacular vs a top kingdom...unless you call giving them a farm war spectacular and a lesson learned :P

Why is it every time I read a post with Aranfein he's QQ'ing about the QQ..... isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Just say what you have to say and avoid the QQ about the QQ :D

Who's talking about stealing, I'm talking about start of age razing.

What would be a sufficient deterrent besides raze?

Regular
    Pissing off 1 top KD might be an isolated case but 3 or 4 top KDs razing you says a lot on your KD...

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Delayed response? I'll be sure to use that one next time i hit into someones active hostile...

In fact all the gc we stole from you was a delayed response from when you hit us 6 ages ago!

As for ignoring your CF request - why is that rude? you sent a no terms CF request, designed to stop us from stealing at a time which was inconvenient for you. Last time we gave a top kd (BB) a no terms CF it backfired spectacularly. As for randoming/learning pyro, we probably made 2 or 3 land grabs/learns on you the whole age. You have made a similar amount of randoms into our kd.

I cant speak for every msg my kdmates may have sent you, but i think i personally have sent you two msgs the whole age. And neither of them were rude. In fact one of them was offering you guys acres in exchange for science, which you refused (which is fortunate for us i guess, considering your science is terrible). So stop spewing b.s.

So yeh, good for you pyro. keep razing a 22 man kd 1/3rd ur size. Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    At about Y7 when we just finished our war with Pandamonium, Mr Zombies robs us pretty big time on our 4-5k provinces (sizes back then). The victim shares the news of being robbed badly in our whatsapp chat. One of our smallest provinces send in a trad march on their biggest provinces a feary for land as a retal (for like 180 acres?). This wasnt directed by me, just a natural response my nubs came to. Prior to this incident we have not laid one finger on your KD. In response you topfed us 2x on our other small province, taking away 350 acres or so.

I woke up, saw what happened, and offered a CF offer. Call it what you want, sure it was blank, but we did not send a blank CF offer with intention to break it later to our advantage. It was mutual. I have not broken any blank CF deals this age which there was not at least 4k acres at stake to gain from. You have like your top 5 provinces 360k to 420k NW, and my smallest 5 are 480k to 550k NW. You're obvious retarded if you think I would break it.

Nevertheless, CF offer was declined. Robs continued, but we didnt respond because we had some things to be busy with.

As for why we "delayed" our response and jumped in only when BB and CR started razing, if you snatch news you know what happened. We once again, had a hostile and a fight going on and in our prep, I received the below message from your steward. I rejected the offer politely because we were preparing for our fight, and also you had NOTHING for us to gain from. You hit into our prep anyway, despite my reply saying we're not interested.
    For you to send this message, and then hit into our prep when we said no, that was when you cast my plans into stone that I should start razing you. The moment I was done with my hostile, I started razing your KD.

Sender The Wealthy King Store Manager of Its A Store And More (:)
    Recipient Viscount Fun Fun the Rogue of Zombie Final Frontier Fun (:)
    Subject Re:hey
    Not interested. Thanks
    > Viscount Fun Fun the Rogue of Zombie Final Frontier Fun (:) said: Would you be interested in landroppig our larger attackers? In exchange we would want some science. Let me know

I probably also forgot to mention we could have been RK-ing into your earlier war if we didn't delay any actions. We were done with our busy stuff early Y8 and you were in a war. If I did not respect relations I would have killed 5 of your provinces in that war. So all timelines considered, no, I did not jump onto any bandwagon. This is us doing our thing.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 07-11-2015 at 08:04.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    stealing a bit of gc while they remake it in 5 ticks
    A bank remakes that GC, but when a 3k prov looses 15 out of 18mil, theres NO WAY that'll be reproduced in 5 ticks.

but when they send 2 hits in on UBs on KDs tagged hostile its okay
    Speak for yourself! I've made it clear in the past (and now again) that I do not think that's okay.

Last few ages while i was leading, i ordered hits on growth KDs with 20k defense on 2500acres, there was a lot of forum qq and messages sent by allies and others to threaten you to stop.... CF or ELSE, but if we as a war tier got to accept being "randomed", growth KDs should also accept that when you sit on huge amount of gc, they will be targetted, threatening with razes or PK, will quickly ruin the game, as its a clear overreaction..
    Why do you simply neglect to mention that I did ask nicely first, more than once?
    Don't be a pussy and try and display it as if we sent you a message "CF or raze", since what I first sent was along the lines of "I've got a fight coming up, can we put a stop to the robbing?"

Quote Originally Posted by glaurick View Post
    Had to join forums after years of playing just to ask, how could you have "nothing else to do" if you are not number one in a game of war, with three weeks left? Just tired of seeing the top use that as a cop out every age. #2 if you don't have crap to do maybe #1 would be a good start. Move up that ladder, not like you get a sweet #2 trophy mailed to you and the end of the age. If you're not first you're last.........
    You all mad now we are razing nubs instead of fighting each other? :P

Quote Originally Posted by glaurick View Post
    Who's talking about stealing, I'm talking about start of age razing.
    Go ahead, grow and raze. Lets see how well you can hang in there up here, lol.

Thread Information