Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's winning?

Alosan, how am I being jealous? Ive only said good words about the powerhouse kingdom you also seem to play in. I look up to your pwnage kingdom, not thru jealous eyes but admiring ones!

mr187, pwning me in CODMW2 is no feat :) im as nub in that game as in utopia.

gergoth, is sarcasm a big thing in finland? :P i saw ur stats and you look leet. :S

and alosan, gergoth is right, chicken wings are sooooooooooo tasty in england.
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

no, my stats actually do suck. under 1 k/d ratio. nublar me.

i feel delighted we have such a dedicated follower as you, gergnub <3
    Last edited by Joerne; 20-01-2010 at 18:36.
    <JohnSnowstorm> everytime i have sex its in the name of joerne

Force johnnywonder to defect for your next war, leet ones. We need that noob in the rebuilding Sinners!

Thank you for your patience.
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Demon
    Equilibrium 5th best kingdomin the game? Wow, standards in Utopia really have dropped through the floor!!

Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    Equilibrium 5th best kingdomin the game? Wow, standards in Utopia really have dropped through the floor!!
    It's not surprising to see 80% of wars any abs kingdom has they come out behind in acres, even when they have huge advantages going into wars, they wouldn't survive without eachother, ever.

Prove me wrong, until then, Learn2Play.

edit: flaming is bad
    Last edited by KuhaN; 22-01-2010 at 01:02.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

EQ should be back to 3rd once their incoming acres come in

Forum Addict
    wait realest - are you saying that EQ warred a kd roughly 50k acres bigger, came in at third, left at third and came out about even acres?

****ing nubs imo
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

or maybe the 4th kd wasn't really in range to threaten the 3rd spot to begin with

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    It's not surprising to see 80% of wars any abs kingdom has they come out behind in acres, even when they have huge advantages going into wars, they wouldn't survive without eachother, ever.

Prove me wrong, until then, Learn2Play.

edit: flaming is bad
    You realize every top absalom kingdom ate about 200 multi hits each this age, being in abs isn't necessarily an advantage in growing, other than you don't fight rage or sanc. Other kds avoid this by staying too small so that they don't have to fight them.

The last 2 wars we've lost we've ended even in acres and been 150% of the size of the kd we lost to by the time they got out of EoW FW ready for their next one. I fail to see the point of beating someone in a war, such that by the time you're ready for your next war the kd you just beat is too big for you.

We just random, its not that its that hard to get big, you just have to be willing to be fat every once in a while. Most aren't willing because they're too worried about what a war loss will do to their reputation, or too worried about fighting the top tier abs kds.
    Last edited by flogger; 22-01-2010 at 06:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    or maybe the 4th kd wasn't really in range to threaten the 3rd spot to begin with
    meanie.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    1 Sonata
    2 Sanctuary of Absalom
    3 Rage of Absalom
    4 Mercy of Absalom
    5 Equilibrium of Absalom
    6 Secrets
    7 Playboys
    8 S 1 3 3 7 y Of F T F W
    9 Pulse TCL
    10 BRING IT ON

hall:

26 HaLL of Heroes
    44 HaLL of FORCE

based on current land charts, note that sonata and EQ are at war.
    Thx. :)

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    DH, minus province you defected.

You dare talking **** about UG when YOUR alliance cfed absalom and then gangraped us. Everyone expected HaLL+aabs vs abs, but no, you are too cool for that. I am not that well informed in what was happening at that time but I am pretty sure UG did offer extending of NAP to TopWolf. Last age you had 2 kds in t10 plus that farm kd (I know they were close to you). Why didn't you do anything against them?

Just stfu
    You are correct, you are not well informed of what happened at that time. So why do you bother commenting it, showing your complete lack of knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

UG + a few more ppl/kds = the reason why ABS will ALWAYS win, because UG + a few more are retarded, not diplomatic at all, low intelligence and greedy. By being this way, many kds will never cooperate with any groups they are members of and thus ensures UG's fight to kill abs will never succeed. It's ironic that he himself is one of the biggest obstacles of succeeding doing what he wants the most. ;)

All of you know how much I despise ABS. It really says a lot about the other side when I vote AGAINST aabs.
    I am not joining someone who continually throws mud at me, petronizes me, makes deals and breaks them repeatedly, shows an extreme selfishness, leadership has NO communication, no one really knows who the leadership really are, then continues to talk sh*t to me and then tells me how much I suck, only to get asked by the same ppl to join an alliance war with them..... Perhaps some retrospection is needed... Poor leadership really is devastating. :)

ABS will win every age that is left of this game because of some individuals lies, greed, untrustworthyness and complete lack of diplomatic skills.

A few things can be said about Absalom though. They stick to their deals, their leaders are trustworthy and communicates(bastards) well with eachother so that one head ALWAYS knows what the other head did. I guess this is one of the reasons why ABS is such a great success. I wish they would stop, put Ug and a few others in charge of Abs instead, please! They would ruin everything you've built up in 1 age. That would be nice.

It's ironic, UG's greatest goal in utopia can never be achieved partially because of himself.

Oh, and I haven't played at all this age and I don't know anything about what has happened so far. :) I couldn't care less.

Tata!
    ABS vs Rangers

ABS will win every age that is left of this game because of some individuals lies, greed, untrustworthyness and complete lack of diplomatic skills.
    They didn't win last round and they shouldn't win this round. They didn't win age 41 and they didn't win age 42. I didn't play age 43.

Director of Age Changes
    Who's winning?
    How does the charts look?
    Well, you certainly aren't stoffi.

Are they filled with intelligent scum like Absalom or unintelligent scum like UG?
    26 HaLL of Heroes
    44 HaLL of FORCE
    qq moar

Thread Information