Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Avian/Tactician Strategy

just 2 cents here, dont get angry and use hyper beam on me or anything but....

you said you would take the extra %'s from stables to TG, put them on hospitals. run about 15% and you get about 50% less losses. that will be useful since the avians get a loss addition if im not mistaken.

you can also probably lower the towers to around 7-8 %

and not to pick at your strat but 5% forts wont do to much for you, just so you know.
    Anzac ftw

Post Fiend
    Man this is going to be funny a kd full of avians with troops home

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy1234 View Post
    the avians get a loss addition if im not mistaken.
    You are mistaken. Check the changes again.
    There was a young fellow named Fiske
    Whose fencing was exceedingly brisk
    So fast was his action
    Fitzgerald contraction
    Reduced his rapier to a disk.

Post Fiend
    They had a loss multiplication last age and hospitals were more useful to them then any other race since it cuts losses more. Elves benefited the least from having hospitals by the same reasoning.

This age though, it's all balanced in terms of losses and warrior bonus on losses probably isn't enough to warrant no hospitals.

My bad thanks for kindly informing me of my mistake :)

I've been busy arguing dwarves and honestly only barely remember the other races...

More hospitals despite there not being a penalty as I thought would still be good.
    Anzac ftw

Regular
    Agreed
    Pricey lites and lightning attack speed leads to cost military upkeep and rapidly degrading OPA during war.

Im gona shoot for about -40% on losses with my Avian/warrior its enought to give me the advantage of durability but not enough to get me in trouble if i get chained.

just listen to the first 2 posts of dilbert and you'll be much better. he is pretty right.. about the farms, the stables, the TG/homes.

if you want to learn the game yourself. Then just play your version first and lateron in the game switch to the things dilbert said and that way find out what you like better.

gl
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    LOL Mephistophoes ur strat looks like my left nutsack.

I bet he didn't even read it. It would surprise me if someone what that intellectual capacity could work his way through a text longer than 10 lines. Trolling clutters forums for sure, but at least it can sometimes be entertaining. Posting dumb strategies pretending to want feedback, while all you want is confirmation that you aren't the retard you've always known you are is not helpful. Dragonite go play your worthless Avian cheddar cheese strategy and please stop pestering forums with your presence.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jimdeluxe View Post
    I bet he didn't even read it. It would surprise me if someone what that intellectual capacity could work his way through a text longer than 10 lines. Trolling clutters forums for sure, but at least it can sometimes be entertaining. Posting dumb strategies pretending to want feedback, while all you want is confirmation that you aren't the retard you've always known you are is not helpful. Dragonite go play your worthless Avian cheddar cheese strategy and please stop pestering forums with your presence.

hear hear~

Enthusiast
    this is too good to ever drop off

Veteran
    Posting not such a good strategy asking for feedback is ok. But when u get a some feedback turning it into "you are retards if u want me change it that much" or "you are just yet another forum troll" is ridiculous, I also think that TGs over 26% is waste of land, and 5% of any type of buildings ( besieds production buildings) in case you are not artisian is useless. If you plan to be heavy attacker with 65%+ draft and 80% BE what is the use of 5% hospitals? they will calculate as 4% :D

Regular
    oops
    Last edited by SomethingClever; 03-02-2010 at 14:55.

Regular
    LOLzzzzzzzzz
    Dragonite's response to Mephistophoes is either the arrogant declaration of ignorance I have ever seen or the most brilliantly executed ploy of satire ever perpetrated.

How did I miss that the first time around

D r a g o n i t e -- simply the greatest ever.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    "just 2 cents here, dont get angry and use hyper beam on me or anything but...."

lol

Thread Information