Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Avian/Tactician Strategy

I was expecting good feedback not stupid retarded suggestions and big changes. I find it funny you guys can't see the big picture, sigh, retards everywhere around me. Why I bother post I should just ask my kingdom for feedback much smarter than these forums posters.

Enthusiast
    K, so obviously your planning to have fast attack speed with High offense, big whoop. Starving before you exit protection isn't a small problem. Sorry my feedback wasn't up to your "kissass" standards.

Enthusiast
    Are you older than 14 years old? What a ****ing kid! I'm great pls agree waaawaaaaa mummy they don't agree waaaaaaa.

Regular
    guys don't feed the troll, this guy blew up before last age started talking about his brillant human/merchant strat and how he was going to aid a bunch of money and runes late game. He is a moron, just let him be.

You know what tell me where you are all located next round, private message me it please im going to ENJOY attacking and beating up all of u, all my kingdom is going avian tactician. Stupid advices why i even ask in these forums, OMFG.

LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME, SOOOOOOOO BAD, ONLY 10 YEARS LATER.

Quote Originally Posted by Blip View Post
    guys don't feed the troll, this guy blew up before last age started talking about his brillant human/merchant strat and how he was going to aid a bunch of money and runes late game. He is a moron, just let him be.
    Seriously what the hell is a troll and why the hell does everybody keep saying this. Tell me where your at man Im going to pown you then lets see who's the stupid 'troll'?

Enthusiast
    Ahh didn't realise he had previous.

Dragon, PM me your locs when the game is back up, my KD will be warring early, let's get it on.

Enthusiast
    I'd love to have the button against u, if the rest of ur KD is just like you. Warring against a whole KD of starving Avians OOP would be fun for anyone.

Why I bother my time with you? You tell me where you are at so I can feed off your kingdom. I dont have time to tell ppl where im located, if you want some of this you gotta need it.

Now can we get back to topic please?? Someone that is SMART help me out?

Enthusiast
    I'm afraid for anyone to help you, you need to first define your own sense of "good feedback" and your own sense of a "big change"

This is because its the first time I've heard suggesting a few % more farms or adding more than 5% Hospitals was characterized as a huge overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post

What I want from you guys is to redefine my strategy that I'm listing below, tweak it a bit, I dont want a complete overhaul but just minor tweaks and tell me what u think about this.
    Dude, you asked us to REDEFINE, look up what that means, it obviously doesn't mean minor tweaks. So far you are the only one giving bad advice.

We can tell how mentally competent you are just by looking at your avatar.

Regular
    I don't normally post here a lot but you look like you need a lot of help.

Your prov will have a lot of problems sustaining offense with only 5% hospitals. Personally, I don't like running less than 12% on an attacker, and aim usually for 15%.

You also need GS. Warring without GS is like warring without barracks or TG. Since I imagine at your level wars are decided by land exchange you want to contain your enemy's gains as much as possible. I wouldn't war with less than 10% GS ever.

20% barracks and 30% TG are overkill since your avian so you already have a decent enough attack time and there's not a reasonable enough return on TG to go from 20% to 30%.

I like this strategy.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    Hahah jim tell me where ure located next round so ic an take all ur exploring land. Ill hit u four times a day see how much u get off exploring then. And Im going to have heavy heavy offense good luck ur defense wont stand a chance.
    Nah, since Im hardcore I have lots of cool skills the normal explorers don't, making me really hard to hit four times a day etc.

/me gives the troll a cookie.

Thread Information