Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Genesis

Forum Fanatic
    Man just read any of the posts sofar.Let them sink in alittle.

You asked for a province originally so you could look for a kingdom which would cost the person sending you a invite 1 for nothing.only to "let you in the game"
    Then you posted you wanted to cast tree of gold

Ive tried to explain to you what you need to do to get into a kingdom and get a invite which you either cant grasp or dont want 1 in the first place while at the same time you promote a game here trying to take players from this game.
    And you wonder why it isnt sitting well with anyone whos posted ?

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Man just read any of the posts sofar.Let them sink in alittle.

You asked for a province originally so you could look for a kingdom which would cost the person sending you a invite 1 for nothing.only to "let you in the game"
    Then you posted you wanted to cast tree of gold

Ive tried to explain to you what you need to do to get into a kingdom and get a invite which you either cant grasp or dont want 1 in the first place while at the same time you promote a game here trying to take players from this game.
    And you wonder why it isnt sitting well with anyone whos posted ?
    I asked for invite, is it not enough? What shall I do to get it? (I won't sell myself :)
    Since I could not register for utopia I went to jolt's main site to check their other games, I don't want to take someone away from here lol

Forum Fanatic
    no it isnt enough.you would think you would have grasp that by now

People explain about time played ,races,things they have done or when they played in the past.contact types they will use,they sell themselves to kingdoms with the same goals .Its called a recruitment board for a reason.
    saying i want to cast spells and explore will get you in no kingdoms because you wont fit in with any of the kingdoms who use these forums .that should be obvious by now as you have no invites while newer people have posted and are in kingdoms already.UK may be the game for you since you are there already and it isnt a team game

saying you dont want to take people away from here is weak considering your trying to get new people redirected to UK in your other thread.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Of all the sick and twisted things to effectively with a DE Sage.

ToG and attacking are not on that list.

cows excluding ofc

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    no it isnt enough.you would think you would have grasp that by now

People explain about time played ,races,things they have done or when they played in the past.contact types they will use,they sell themselves to kingdoms with the same goals .Its called a recruitment board for a reason.
    saying i want to cast spells and explore will get you in no kingdoms because you wont fit in with any of the kingdoms who use these forums .that should be obvious by now as you have no invites while newer people have posted and are in kingdoms already.UK may be the game for you since you are there already and it isnt a team game
    this is my post from first page:
    "I can play in any kingdom, I want to play Dark Elf/Sage province. My goal is to cast tree of gold spell and make attacks." I don't use outside contacts (with exception for people who enjoy poetry of William Blake :)
    what's wrong with it, am I too picky? :)

"saying you dont want to take people away from here is weak considering your trying to get new people redirected to UK in your other thread." I talk about new people who can't register for utopia, they are not belong to this place, I guess

because you're trying to further a game in our forums, and it doesn't belong here, whether or not jolt runs it.

and yes, jolt ran gen... and ran it and ran it and ran it into the ground for SEVEN MONTHS.

and based on what you've said about your playing style i don't know a monarch in this game who would want you in their kingdom... so FU is the perfect place for you to do your own thing. not utopia
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    because you're trying to further a game in our forums, and it doesn't belong here, whether or not jolt runs it.

and yes, jolt ran gen... and ran it and ran it and ran it into the ground for SEVEN MONTHS.

and based on what you've said about your playing style i don't know a monarch in this game who would want you in their kingdom... so FU is the perfect place for you to do your own thing. not utopia
    What's wrong with tree of gold and attacks playing style?

Regular
    they could restart it 2-3 times within this period, but long-working genesis is better than nothing

Enthusiast
    You're forgetting the part about Utopia being essentially a team based game. Casting ToG and grabbing acres is only really beneficial to YOU, not the kingdom you are in. If that's what you put as your goal then you aren't going to be helping out the kingdom much and they won't waste one of their precious invites on you.

Also, there are only 2 (maybe 3, what happened to spiritcreeper?) developers currently working on Utopia and they're essentially doing it in their spare time. If you were to start a new server while this one still had so many problems it would likely only divide their attention and cause both to fail.

As it is, I think you should really change your strategy for playing the game (or at least say you will) to be a bit more team oriented. DE/Sage isn't really particularly good, and mentioning ToG and attacking just throws up a banner that says "Not a team player!". Offer to join a KD and try taking their suggestions. I hope you get in.

Oh yeah, another bit of advice... Utopia Kingdoms is a cheap ripoff of Utopia and Khan Wars, it's not even similar in gameplay to it's namesake. There's a lot of hostility towards it and OMAC for trying to pull players from Utopia into UK.
    Last edited by TipTripTrap; 02-04-2010 at 10:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTripTrap View Post
    You're forgetting the part about Utopia being essentially a team based game. Casting ToG and grabbing acres is only really beneficial to YOU, not the kingdom you are in. If that's what you put as your goal then you aren't going to be helping out the kingdom much and they won't waste one of their precious invites on you.
    what is beneficial for the kingdom then?
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTripTrap View Post
    As it is, I think you should really change your strategy for playing the game (or at least say you will) to be a bit more team oriented. DE/Sage isn't really particularly good, and mentioning ToG and attacking just throws up a banner that says "Not a team player!".
    What team player should offer? TipTripTrap, what are you doing in your kingdom to be beneficial for it?

Forum Fanatic
    You really dont belong in utopia and have became nothing but a Troll

Monsters

#MONSTERS

In Utopia it is all about a group of ppl working together for a common goal.
    Unless you find a kingdom that needs you as you have stated specifically you wont get an invite.

Open yourself up in an honest way to the needs of a potential Utopian home kd.
    Ask Monarchs what their needs are within their kingdoms.
    Then pick a kingdom you think you could be the greatest asset to.
    And you might get better results.

But if state one thing and then do another after joining a kd you'll just get killed off relatively quickly.

Within a kd we are all in service to each other.

With that in mind ... rethink your expectations and strategies.
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Regular
    this is a stupid and your admins are bastards

If that is your honest opinion then go play a different game !!!
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Regular
    sure

Thread Information