Thread: Announcement 16th September: Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    We think the community/social side of things is hugely important Raiman

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda9To5 View Post
    While I appreciate you asking for user input, maybe us users could give better comments if we actually knew what the current plans are.
    We've a host of long term and short term ideas for game content. Ideas that we're not yet happy enough with to share - We want to polish these up. Ideas that may never come to pass - We don't want to get folks excited about a change only to never bring it into the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda9To5 View Post
    The game looks like crap. Sorry but in this day and age the current design just doesn't cut it. Utopia needs a graphics and ui designer. (ui examples: whomever thought splitting spells in self and offensive was a good move? Why is there no way to see the total offense you send in the war room (utotools adds it). etc etc.)
    A graphical overhaul would be very delicate. I wouldn't be wrong in saying it could go very badly. Some love the game as it is. No flashy colours, no comical knights or puffing mages. Having said that some (dare I say 'tasteful'?) changes are, I think necessary.

As you say, resources for these changes are not flowing readily. We do hope to correct this though and this is another trail that our 'ideas wagon' must follow: the means to correct the current lack of resources available.
    Last edited by Thundergore; 16-09-2010 at 16:56.

Thread Information