So instead of further derailing another thread, I figured I should make this it's own thread.

As far as the image coding thing, it seems like with every option there are some problems...
a.) Just allow image coding on the forums for everyone. Then we run into issues with spam bots flashing up giant dongs all over the forums.
b.) Set up a subgroup for an official news team and only allow them to post images.
c.) Allow images to be posted, but they must be approved by a mod. As I said earlier, this would be a nightmare for the mods with everyone wanting to post images.
d.) Just continue to not allow image posting. The whole story will be text.

So it seems clear that b and d are the likely outcomes here. I said earlier that the bulk of the news stories have always in the text, so I don't think the news stories without displaying the banners will be missing much. That said, it's always fun to have banners up. That's why we have them in-game and such.
My problem here is, I'm not all too sure on the feasibility of setting up a 'News Team' subgroup for the forums, or how soon something like that could be done. So if that's something that we definitely want to try, it may take a while to set the whole thing up...

With all that said, on to the actual News team deal. If we're going to do this, I would like all aspects of the game covered. From the lowly ghettos to the top kds. I know ghetto wars aren't exactly the most exciting things to report on, but perhaps contacting ghetto players about changes that affect them would be cool. The point is, I don't want any kd to feel excluded from the News.

So, who exactly would want to help with a project like this?