Thread: WAR ARTICLE: Genki fail in their Confections bid

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by inventio View Post
    Uh, no.

At the time of our wave, your human province was in VM. That province exited VM during hostilities

After we waved your undead province abandoned and went into VM - since the abandonment was going to happen regardless we could have used our attacks elsewhere. Apparently you didn't have some one lined up right away - don't see how the province would have been present during war anyway...

So your kd essentially switched a fresh province for a not-so-fresh one. So for us, yes, it was wasted attacks, and I'm simply stating it as such. The biggest issue for us was our inactive.

Our avian didn't come back mid-war - you pulled that value w/o out of thin air. It came back on the 4th day of war. The war was five days. Did I mention we also had a 270 k inactive farm?

You guys did a good job - but this was by no means a stellar war in terms of activity for us either so there is no need to play the we were inactive but we still won card.

Your undead province
    Our avian rpovicne came back after 6 days of hostilities/war.
    Oh I get what you're saying now. I thought you were talking about during the war instead of before. Yeah you're right, the province you massacre waved before the war abandoned and the a province came back from VM (both due to outside circumstances). I get how that can be annoying, but at the same time you still gave us the button after all that so meh. I do get how that's annoying though.

And on inactives, agreed that we both had provinces in VM, actings as farms, not at 100% etc. It just happens we were trying to sort through that before the war and that's why it was mentioned in the article I think. That doesn't mean you weren't dealing with the same thing and the intent wasn't to play the won despite being inactive card. Apologies if the article came out that way. Hopefully we will war again with both sides at 100%

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN
    Edit: I would also like to point out that we came up 2.6k acres in this war, so who really won this!? lol
    And according to our paper we were up 2.8k acres. After initially going down by a decent bit, our strategy caught us up, and we came back to even in the last two days and I think it was pretty clear we were going to keep gaining. So no don't pull that who really won this bull****. Listen to Palem, he's smart.

Aren't they called Confessions, not confections? :P
    Yeah confessions, ignore the banner.
    Last edited by But7ers; 02-07-2011 at 23:54.

Thread Information