Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Noobs: Vol 14: Fratzia

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    please... just look at the number of CF fratzia broke at last second of the age and how few wars the top kingdoms have each age (especially when you figure in most of those wars shown on kingdom page where FWs to begin with). speaks for itself.
    I'm Guess you never was in top land/nw kd so you don't know how game work. Most KDs do CF with 24-48h notice for broke to can get fair fight its not naps. Hit smaller kds is what all kds in server do every age past 50 ages. You cant hit all time up ever if you want, because when you go in top all rest are smaller ;)

If you want to support Fratzia for have balls to war other kds in range ask them why they had balls for 1 min only and not make it 1 week early for example :P Sure what they did is lame and going to fire them bad, but we got one EPIC age end :)

I play one game of LoL and i miss all this trolling :(

Maybe a top kingdom finely grew some balls and decided that they wanted to try for a top spot without NAPing every possible threat for the large majority of the age?
    How on earth do you manage to get that growing some balls?

Enthusiast
    Elitbg i was saying they may have grown some balls, not because i thought what they did this age was particularly ballsy in terms of the out come of this age but because of the ramifications it has on next age IE not being able to get people to agree to all the normal NAPs witch in theory could make them a true "stand alone" kingdom witch is something the top charts haven't seen in ages.

You know, they could just decided to war everyone next age, getting everyone to dislike you is rather stupid you still need some kind good postion, otherwise you never survive.

Elitbg i was saying they may have grown some balls, not because i thought what they did this age was particularly ballsy in terms of the out come of this age but because of the ramifications it has on next age IE not being able to get people to agree to all the normal NAPs witch in theory could make them a true "stand alone" kingdom witch is something the top charts haven't seen in ages.
    You seem to know a lot about top politics and still post nub comments.Interesting;)

I like to post
    Dreams is pure "stand alone" KD formed this age, Gbed from ABS and EOA backstabbing from Fratzia+SG. After all this we will keep n1 nw and n1 land/nw prov. Don't you think its impressive ;)

Dreams is pure "stand alone" KD formed this age, Gbed from ABS and EOA backstabbing from Fratzia+SG. After all this we will keep n1 nw and n1 land/nw prov. Don't you think its impressive ;)
    What he means it would be impressive if you had no naps/cf at all during the whole age.

Cant care less about the approval of Evillone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    you didnt post my attack =)
    Nice hit, didn't know it was you. Odd.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

for all nooobs

pretty much expected for lame guys such as ZZ people and Sonata people to troll.

cheaters that use farms for intel such as Elit who somehow has some contextual CE ( considering he is in FW - another abuse to the game) and he managed to take CE while we had also CF ingame. obv a intel farm.

No clue what the pathetic kd of Dreams has something to say to me after they did a pathetic age of deal breaks and farming. and they are ALIVE being a kd right now, because of ME and coss that used pressure on ABS to stop the GB on them. Whenever dreams had to fight someone *during GB or before age ends they were in FW.
    Just to point again Dreams would have been a ZZ right now if fratzia wouldn't have been around this age. And ZZ wouldn't have been in any top 20 if fratzia wouldn't have been around.
    Most of you people have balls only on forums and u are pathetic ingame, lets not forget about the lack of skill.
    Pretty much shut up nub people.
    Who wants to GB Fratzia go ahead. its the last move u will try as a decent kd.
    We pretty much farm any kd out there that can play utopia.

For the record: we haven't break any deal with any kd, if anyone has a CE to prove otherwise show off, even if i would have break a deal no clue why a noob like Dogly has anything to say while his pathetic ZZ is on dope on breaking deals every age( this age remember Fury ABS, Singapore). Its a really fashion to cancel CFS with all major kds from game to make them pee in their pants. ( just be honest and say how many of u were wet)

PS: Sanctuary however broken their deal with us and hitted ( elit farm knows that but he didn't pasted that part) . they pretty much expect to disband i guess. since they now can be the next rage on mutual destruction vs Fratzia.
    Last edited by MaRCeL; 18-07-2011 at 21:30.

Enthusiast
    Yup back in QEDU are mantra was pretty much "anyone, anywhere, any time" in regards to wars. Top kingdoms from back in the day would LOL at all the politics played in the game today.

This won't change much for Fratzia next round. And I think the fun is worth it neways.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What he means it would be impressive if you had no naps/cf at all during the whole age.
    we really didn't have any naps cuz at any time they can simply break it from what i hear since i don't play there

Hey Marcel... 1v1 or stfu. Oh wait, you already did and got facepwned in round 46 despite cheating.

GG noob
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information