ok you can run 60 opa without a high home strat. you just need to not suck and train enough leets for the most part.

if ppl feel like losers because they are in a crappy kingdom, there are plenty of kingdoms that are looking for players at higher levels of activity. they just need to look in the recruiting thread here or go to #recruiting in IRC. kingdoms are willing to teach and be patient with new ppl. hell im still looking for one more player and sinners and stoners and hung3r, and vice n virtue, and canwe, and starcraft...not hard to find a good kingdom where you wont be bored and suck

you can attack and do ops without homes. you know what enables attacking and ops better? guilds, TD, TG, rax, towers, libs, stables, dungeons, hospitals, GS, forts, ect...

high homes is infinitely better for ghetto players that want to STAY on the bottom, with no aspiration for greatness or wanting to achieve something more with their gaming. whats the point of beating up crappy players all age? who gives a flying fark if you have 7 war wins against kingdoms with 5 active ppl and 15 inactive players?!?! war and beat up RPG, NGNG, bodega, an abs kingdom, fluffies, jerks, the apes and then come back with 7 war wins and brag about it. this is why we dont rank WW.

wtf does my private life have to do with your sucky strat? im not close minded if thats what you are going for. i dont hate homes, i just hate that you want other ppl to follow your underachieving advice because it works on the worst play level we have. not everyone is content staying on the bottom.