Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Deana View Post
    Beating a second rate ghetto that barely logged in isn't really something i'm personally proud of, and i also don't approve of this article. You left out my last second fae suicide. Boo.
    If your KD is even alive this age you will regret those words Deana...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Deana on sanc facebook page before last age 'sanc is going to be competetive next age', 'they got kicked around for the second part of the age', 'its sad to see them not do well'

Monarch of Absalom alliance's opinion on fake war: "abusing game mechanics" (before himself going to fake war and ending the age in another fake war, and already having supplied sanctuary with a fake war)

I would think it is significanlty more likely that sanc took undead because of the kicking they took from fratzias UD set up the age previous towards the latter stages of the age.

trollface.jpg
    Last edited by John Snowstorm; 01-11-2011 at 20:02.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

yall done messed up and got Anri pissed off..
    Anri I thought you retired?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Allanon, i dont feel like wording what happend. You broke a deal to us and hit us. You did not msg us after the first hits was made and you did not check if we had sent you any messages. You failed us x3 times imo.

This news is not about Simians failing on late age activity, it is about Sanctuary breaking a deal and it is funny they want this kind of publicity over the server...
    its kind of amusing to see all those talks about deal breaking, while for example you did very same things with us in pre-last age. You broke CF without giving notice we agreed and did not feel any bad about it. You at least should be consistent...

Its fun to watch Anri talk, hes so cut when he gets angry.

Let it go, rematch this age with fake wars being actioned.

GO

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    amusing: allanon KT breaking deals again, how many times have I seen this sanctuary kd break deals?

I have come to expect it as the modus operandi of sanctuary of absalom.
    Eh, everyone should already know not to make deals with allanon. The only people getting burned by him now are those too stupid to read the warnings people have posted about him for ages. When I returned to utopia a couple years ago he tried to screw over my kingdom. And in that case it wasn't even a cf, or a nap.....we were *ALLIES*. Nothing like having your ally blow apart a 6 kingdom banking operation with retarded backstabbing. Worst part was, he and zauper didn't even prosper from it. In fact, pretty much everyone involved got screwed over in the end because draft rates had to be raised to deal with the retards.

But hey, thats the way utopia has been headed for a while now. Not many people out there whose word you can trust and no one being held accountable for their actions.

simians sucks. Chuck is a bum.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProA View Post
    simians sucks. Chuck is a bum.
    and you would be?

crying again anri? what exactly are you going to do with sanc this age? give them a free wave?
    you always have an excuse and you don't want your kingdom on uto news cuz its got farmed? but then again its not really news since its pretty constant since age 5

Regular
    lol pathetic simians..
    where there came an A War, you guys always took side with abs..
    and now you're crying over here when you got bullied by them once again.. lmfao

this is a nice try of an "article".
    Next time try spelling it out, if you are the "news".
    "oow, att & such" doesn't get it for me, when it comes to "reporting".

better luck next time.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

And in other real news, floods in Thailand worsen as flood waters creep toward the royal palace.

Politicians discuss possibilities of uniting on a global fund and irrigate the whole of the Sahara desert, giving room for another 3 billion people to live, farm and grow on Earth.

Worthy mentions include harnessing solar energy in the long run acknowledging it requires about 15 years of use of a solar cell before it attains the ROI point with regard to resources used to make them. Wind power to be harnessed at polar winds segmentation zones along the Earth's topography underway, and tidal energy harnessed along the pacific rim.

Duly noted are the enraged fuel companies frustrated at the inevitable futures after failed attempts at coercing nations through economic hitmen, and limited success manipulating stock exchanges and using corporatocracies to power play nations into selling out for temporary gain.

Countries of the world gather at Love-con this year to talk about the possible (and plausible) optimisation of the human race by reallocating all arms and weapons of mass destruction and manufacturing a real life utopia and giving the right nations what they need to optimally contribute to humanity with regard to their core competentcies and goods they have comparative advantages in reproducing.

Similar talks have ensued with finance moguls on whether or not the world would be better without money since all debt is essentially wealth and whether the bullet of control known as interest is a technique of slavery that the world can do better without, since no collaterals are put up for loans by financial institutions, and collaterals are put up by people needing loans.

On that table is also talk of whether 50 million other global financial jobs can be rescinded so that all that talent can go into medicine/science/emotional/spiritual welfare of humanity and hopefully in conjunction with global disarmament, materialises this forseeable utopia long due.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    There is no approval needed Anri - if you think no-one tried to contact you ten you should speak to mad_scottish who should be able to verify.
    See that's what I disliked about alliance rankings not obtaining interviews or permission to report wars was something they used to do.

And using the excuse its "news we have the right to report it" was quickly followed by biased reporting and a quick loss of reputation and credibility.

Its not too hard to dig up some one from simians go to #simians or #kaer ........... and get both sides of the story or a "simians does not approve of this story" sticker as it stand you look like banging the Abs recruiting drum.

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

lol this thread is rather funny.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information