Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

Convo With Sanc Leader <--

Session Start: Wed Nov 02 14:10:59 2011
    Session Ident: Allanon
    [14:10:59] Session Ident: Allanon (~allanon10@uto-59D32B0A.lns20.adl2.internode.on.net)
    [14:10:59] ::::::::
    [14:10:59] *** Query with (Allanon)/(~allanon10@uto-59D32B0A.lns20.adl2.internode.on.net) opened on (Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 14:10:59).
    [14:10:59] *** Total queries: (57)/(~1.6 per day)
    [14:10:59] *** Queries today: (2)
    [14:10:59] *** Common channels: (@#sleepy @#simians @#pulse @#fratzia #battlefields)
    [14:10:59] ::::::::
    [14:10:59]
    [14:10:59] for the record, I didn't even know anyone from our kd had spoken to a reporter
    [14:11:07] nor did deana or jd afaik
    [14:11:23] that report is 100% biased
    [14:11:29] and it pisses us of plenty
    [14:11:39] no one talked to us at all
    [14:11:40] I can't argue it was, but it didn't even get half of our **** right
    [14:12:14] well, at least your open about it and can say the same
    [14:12:37] that news should never been there without checking info from leaders on both side
    [14:12:52] well, I dunno how much of what I said to your guy you actually heard:
    [14:12:56] but as I told chuck, the hit was made by a guy named macros who had started playing about a week before
    [14:13:09] and as we had no in-game cf, and he was new, he had no idea we were cf'd
    [14:13:46] I can buy that but no one messaged us
    [14:13:52] and there is a known bug with the monarch messages in the version of utools that was out at the time where new messages report as read if you have monarchy
    [14:13:57] so i felt it was strange and messaged you guys and had no response
    [14:14:04] i knew about that much later
    [14:14:33] come on man. You know full well if you'd yelled at me about a hit by us I would have ripped our guy a new one and offered a retal+full in-game cf
    [14:14:47] and sooner or later I always respond to irc
    [14:15:19] but noone on our council got hit up in irc, we missed the message in-game, so we had no idea
    [14:15:35] the hit just got passed over and noone even noticed
    [14:15:46] =(
    [14:15:52] misscommunication
    [14:15:56] indeed
    [14:16:43] then this **** of a reporter publishes this article that's a craphouse with words, and it just makes things worse >.<
    [14:17:11] ugh
    [14:17:14] so pissed at *****
    [14:17:16] indeed
    [14:17:22] he knows our policy is silence is golden
    [14:17:37] that's why we boycotted AR and utimes for so long
    [14:17:50] cos reporters just make a bad situation worse

End of file

Clark Kent trolling is useless
    Last edited by Anri; 02-11-2011 at 13:36. Reason: Added Convo with Sanc leader for the ones that does not know. Was asked by allanon to edit a few things also!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

odd ... =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

target sharing will earn you a ban, no exceptions.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

who said anything about trolling?

i'm blatantly calling you an inadequate leader first and foremost its was week 12-13 and you're messaging sanctuary ingame when /q nick would suffice.

secondly media ie reporting construct its own reality go read noam chomsky manufacturing consent

Post Fiend
    well big whoopee.. some big kingdom playing their usual game of feeding OOFW upset another kingdom that payed the same games.. and each of them jump in and out of FW before finally getting around to what the game is supposed to be about..

I have never heard of ANY war in history.. where one side has pretended to enter a war with someone else in order to prevent attacks from the other.. this game ot only allows it.. but actually makes it a tactical advantage.. way to code a war game guys :P

war game?

the game is called utopia ... you should look up its definition

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
    war game?

the game is called utopia ... you should look up its definition
    Oh wow.. there is always one isn't there lol.. if the game really was utopia.. then there would be no wars.. no attacks.. no ops.. no military.. and we would all share what what we had with all the other players on the server.. wake up and stop being a small jab from a sharp object.. it's a game based on war.. and one that allows fake wars to benefit those involved..

oh and as the devs will inevitably go on about people criticising without offering alternatives.. scale up the OOW gains penalty to 100% either at declaration.. or slowly increased from declaration to max in say 36 hours.. maintain the penalty during EoW CF.. and prevent the big kingdoms from sitting with FW protection while they max GS and run silly def levels to feed OOW..

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    amusing: allanon KT breaking deals again, how many times have I seen this sanctuary kd break deals?

I have come to expect it as the modus operandi of sanctuary of absalom.
    To my knowledge he does not really lead sanc so it was a persoanal error which cannot be reflected on the kingdom's conduct which is honorable. If you want something done you should speak to the residing leadership (dorje/megas/deana) which would ensure consistency rather than with someone who may/may not have any authority to even make a deal. Making a deal with allanon carries the same weight as a deal made with dark_azn (odd).
    Last edited by Proteus; 02-11-2011 at 17:26.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Deana on sanc facebook page before last age 'sanc is going to be competetive next age', 'they got kicked around for the second part of the age', 'its sad to see them not do well'

Monarch of Absalom alliance's opinion on fake war: "abusing game mechanics" (before himself going to fake war and ending the age in another fake war, and already having supplied sanctuary with a fake war)

I would think it is significanlty more likely that sanc took undead because of the kicking they took from fratzias UD set up the age previous towards the latter stages of the age.

trollface.jpg
    Wow JSS you've got to be kidding me, it really amazes me how you short sighted you are when you try to peddle such BS accusations without even thinking stuff out. Rage went into FW to prevent the 2v1 from Dreams and BIO that we knew would happen - it was the only way to ensure a proper pump before getting hit, that is different from going to FW to run away from someone because you cant fight them 1v1. Its actually smart to go to FW to ensure fight will be on your terms when you know someone is going to mess with your right out of our war with Pulse so Dreams can have an easy time with us and then 2v 1 together. Not too hard to figure out and turn the tables on them.

Obviously that FW worked for us as we gained ~20k acres from Dreams via retal war oow and into their. We managed to stay ahead in our gains even though we were being hit by two kingdoms at the same time. We also maintained our rank throughout the age even though other kingdoms were just sitting and dicing to try and take #2 (including your own kingdom) while we were stuck in FW and then being double hostiled.

Its also ironic that you mention anything because Pulse went into FW before their fight with Rage, during their fight with Rage, and right out of FW as there was no CF yet. So 3 times. Purpose of you going to FW was different form our purpose. We used FW to ensure ourselves a fair 1v1 fight or at the very least a chance to pump to prepare for outside interference from another kingdom. Had you not spent more time in FW than any other top kingdom this age I would acknowledge your criticism of the FWs we were in had it not been because of an impending 2v1 and FW was the best strategic move to thwart the plans of our enemies, which we did.

Gets your facts in order next time.

trollface.jpg
    Last edited by Proteus; 02-11-2011 at 17:23.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Wow JSS you've got to be kidding me, it really amazes me how you short sighted you are when you try to peddle such BS accusations without even thinking stuff out. Rage went into FW to prevent the 2v1 from Dreams and BIO that we knew would happen - it was the only way to ensure a proper pump before getting hit, that is different from going to FW to run away from someone because you cant fight them 1v1. Its actually smart to go to FW to ensure fight will be on your terms when you know someone is going to mess with your right out of our war with Pulse so Dreams can have an easy time with us and then 2v 1 together. Not too hard to figure out and turn the tables on them.

Obviously that FW worked for us as we gained ~20k acres from Dreams via retal war oow and into their. We managed to stay ahead in our gains even though we were being hit by two kingdoms at the same time. We also maintained our rank throughout the age even though other kingdoms were just sitting and dicing to try and take #2 (including your own kingdom) while we were stuck in FW and then being double hostiled.

Its also ironic that you mention anything because Pulse went into FW before their fight with Rage, during their fight with Rage, and right out of FW as there was no CF yet. So 3 times. Purpose of you going to FW was different form our purpose. We used FW to ensure ourselves a fair 1v1 fight or at the very least a chance to pump to prepare for outside interference from another kingdom. Had you not spent more time in FW than any other top kingdom this age I would acknowledge your criticism of the FWs we were in had it not been because of an impending 2v1 and FW was the best strategic move to thwart the plans of our enemies, which we did.

Gets your facts in order next time.

trollface.jpg
    Its funny how you keep demand there was evil plan for 2-3-4-5 vs rage. You had cf with Dreams when you go in fwr after your war with pulse for pump. Dreams gave you notice short before your FWr end. Second you put rage on propose later in 2:1 situation and its not our fail. You had much better war sci + dragon= was clear you will have better overall gains for this rage put his kd in 2:1 situation, but don't blame us for your choice. Rage finished top 3 only because ASF made apologize, if we wanted to drop you was easy. EOA raze on you was for fun to make server happy :P
    Stop talk for last age and start play this one.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If you dont know, dont answer with your assumptions of what Mad_scottish did or not did. I dont see him sending me a msg here and i certainly have not had a single council member or even player telling me that Mad_scottish tried to contact us.

Nor have i seen him in our public channel!

You dont need to assist me if you do not have anything useful to say.

Thanks
    I think that was overtly emo tbh.. Oh well, I'm late. He's on a holiday.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 02-11-2011 at 19:36.

So proteus thinks its only game mechanic abuse if you do it for specific reasons.

ts actually smart to go to FW to ensure fight will be on your terms
    QED, thats what we did.

Stop being hypocritical.

It's either game mechanic abuse or it's not
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    To my knowledge he does not really lead sanc so it was a persoanal error which cannot be reflected on the kingdom's conduct which is honorable. If you want something done you should speak to the residing leadership (dorje/megas/deana) which would ensure consistency rather than with someone who may/may not have any authority to even make a deal. Making a deal with allanon carries the same weight as a deal made with dark_azn (odd).
    The deal was made with sanc and both sides agree that it was a standing deal.

A matter of mere blame assignment, fact is, the kd of sanctuary breaking deals again, and it seems their players have learned the trick for use elsewhere as well.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

I think they should leave the link to this thread on the throne page for the whole round!
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

There are lots of important things missing <---

Simians did not fake war, while sanctuary was we were in double hostile with two other kds for several days. Our provs was hurt deeply when sanctuary declared and most of our armies was out.

Double hostile?
    You were in a retal war with us, because we wouldnt concede to give you free hits because we retalled your initial hit. I offered terms for a ceasefire, and an offer of an OOP war for this age. Which were declined, Simians being "double hostiled" was only because you were trying to push around the little guy. If you had of accepted my offer of Ceasefire on IRC, you might have smashed Sanctuary.

You kingdom was damaged, so was mine when we waved another kingdom to get you off our backs. Consequently, we actually gained acres in our war even though you hit us for 4 days and NS the crap out of our provinces.
    Last edited by Jobolob; 03-11-2011 at 11:00. Reason: Missed some stuff
    - = Paintrain = -

Thread Information