Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    imo, this recent trend of stories only covered by one side is not acceptable. 99% of the time if you can't get the other side to comment than it's not worth reporting on and this article certainly didn't fall into that 1%. The quality is slipping and not just for the lack of news articles.

I'm not slamming Maddy or any other reporters in particular, just bringing attention to issues.

Thumbs down

Agree with Palem!

Anyway, i am not hard to find at all, nor is chuck, calle or any other team member.
    In this case only Jevouse from our KD was contacted and Jevouse was not asked by Mad_Scottish to talk to Simians leaders and from what i know the news section did not try at all to talk to any other Simian except for Jevouse.

I would say that the news-section oughta know that Jevouse does not speak for Simians. Sure he provided the news-section stories from us before. But then he been asked by me to do it since i been busy or did not feel like it. (Mad_scottish of course contacted me first). This time it was not the case at all. Our topic in #simians reads clearly that Chuck and myself is running the KD and that Jevouse is our recruitment guy.

Quality over quantity! Am i right?

This is not quality at all and i hope since it is published for the entire server to read it that people understand this.

My kd is advertised on KD throne from protection time and people do check the story out and might acctually beleive what is said is what happend.

All marketing is good marketing i guess, but at least if your going to post a lost war we had then make sure to tell the whole story!
    I do NOT understand why this is still on the throne page?

What is wrong with you people! Did you see the loggs i had with Sanctuary themselfs? When even they say that not even half of this is true!!

You lost all judgement and i lost all the faith i had in you guys...
    Our KD is powerless, the news section post what they want and put it on throne page. GG
    Last edited by Anri; 04-11-2011 at 21:57.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

/me hugs Anri
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You lost all judgement and i lost all the faith i had in you guys...
    Our KD is powerless, the news section post what they want and put it on throne page. GG
    Don't generalize other people's mistakes onto me please.
    kthanks

Also, it's still on the throne room page because there hasn't been any new war reports

It not like people cant read your rebuttal anri
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

"Also, it's still on the throne room page because there hasn't been any new war reports"

If that's the problem, maybe we should write a new report; this time about all this situation and the way it's being handled - maybe a Simian should write it without consulting anyone.
    I want to see it published a few days on throne page until another report come, instead being just deleted.
    Simians FTAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Don't generalize other people's mistakes onto me please.
    kthanks

Also, it's still on the throne room page because there hasn't been any new war reports
    I did not point my finger at you Palem!

i know it is not your mistake!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    It not like people cant read your rebuttal anri
    Not GOOD enough Bishop!

Its fantastic that you keep the news report up there after everything that has been said. Both from my KD and from Sanctuary..

You are just to much!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

In this case only Jevouse from our KD was contacted and Jevouse was not asked by Mad_Scottish to talk to Simians leaders and from what i know the news section did not try at all to talk to any other Simian except for Jevouse.
    Why should Maddy ask Jevouse to contact someone? Isnt it then Jevouse responbility to direct them to a leader? Why are you trying to put the blame on the news section when its your lack of communication with your kds mates that is the problem?

I would say that the news-section oughta know that Jevouse does not speak for Simians. Sure he provided the news-section stories from us before. But then he been asked by me to do it since i been busy or did not feel like it. (Mad_scottish of course contacted me first). This time it was not the case at all. Our topic in #simians reads clearly that Chuck and myself is running the KD and that Jevouse is our recruitment guy.
    So for Maddy it would the logical choice of approaching someone that he got information from before. Yet again its a break down of communication on your side, its like a simple thing "If someone asks about information about the war for a news article direct them to me and only me" While you are trying to blame others you should blame yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why should Maddy ask Jevouse to contact someone? Isnt it then Jevouse responbility to direct them to a leader? Why are you trying to put the blame on the news section when its your lack of communication with your kds mates that is the problem?

So for Maddy it would the logical choice of approaching someone that he got information from before. Yet again its a break down of communication on your side, its like a simple thing "If someone asks about information about the war for a news article direct them to me and only me" While you are trying to blame others you should blame yourself.
    who are you kidding?

are news-sections checking one source only? if they say no they do not go to second source? they did not check leaders in simians nor sanctuary. how would i keep track of induvidual players speaking to maddy?

korp, you only excist to be a pain in the ass around the forum. you are lifeless to me and not even worth talking too. you bend everything people say into your own screwed up ways of thinking. you search and find anything in any thread. get a life!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Last edited by ValeLyonsen; 01-11-2011 at 18:27. Reason: locs, added simians feedback

not really, we dont approve of this and it is not edited at all. only by hearsay... what a joke, again..
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I did not point my finger at you Palem!

i know it is not your mistake!
    I'm still a part of the news team. You said you lost all judgment and faith in the news team, which would include me. If you've got a beef with someone, don't tippy-toe around it. (i.e. don't generalize and include people you're not actually angry with)

are news-sections checking one source only? if they say no they do not go to second source? they did not check leaders in simians nor sanctuary. how would i keep track of induvidual players speaking to maddy?
    Yes, if one that previously provided information about something and then declined there shouldnt be any need to go to another source to get this confirmed. How about a simple "If anyone contact you about news, direct to them" or, you have such lose control of your kd that you cant get them follow simple orders like that?

korp, you only excist to be a pain in the ass around the forum. you are lifeless to me and not even worth talking too. you bend everything people say into your own screwed up ways of thinking. you search and find anything in any thread. get a life!
    Yet you talk to me, you're angry it's so typical, at least you have enough selfcontrol not cursing and swearing this time. It's not a screwed way of thinking cause it doesnt fit into your limited world. Get a life, didnt you try out that, didnt work so good for you did it? Came back quite quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yes, if one that previously provided information about something and then declined there shouldnt be any need to go to another source to get this confirmed. How about a simple "If anyone contact you about news, direct to them" or, you have such lose control of your kd that you cant get them follow simple orders like that?

Yet you talk to me, you're angry it's so typical, at least you have enough selfcontrol not cursing and swearing this time. It's not a screwed way of thinking cause it doesnt fit into your limited world. Get a life, didnt you try out that, didnt work so good for you did it? Came back quite quick.
    Got a perfectly good life with lots of friends, my lovely gf and a good work!
    Doubt you can say the same!

Anyway, we can agree on not agreeing ;-) It will never change!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm still a part of the news team. You said you lost all judgment and faith in the news team, which would include me. If you've got a beef with someone, don't tippy-toe around it. (i.e. don't generalize and include people you're not actually angry with)
    then excuse moi! Why dont you do anything about this?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information