Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Scripted Attacks lead to deletions

Quote Originally Posted by shizumuka View Post
    FBI goes into safehouse and kills 50 taliban. Intel provided by CIA. CIA cannot divulge intel or intel source but assures us it was for the wellbeing of the rest of us. Who draws the line between talibans and the rest of us who are "good"?
    I understand Bishop's dillema, but i think more transparency is needed in this case.
    ROFLlLLLLLLLLlllll. Seriously?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    ROFLlLLLLLLLLlllll. Seriously?
    There's about 50 kingdoms deleted right?
    What makes you sure that you won't be deleted at some time( just for fun eventually, and someone laughing in the background at your lack of ability to do something)?
    That was what i was pointing at. You want to invest emotions and time(and electrical curent) in a community from whom you could be expelled at any time?

Wrong, provinces in 50 kingdoms.

What transparency do you think you need here?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

copy paste of some news snatch at least....even with non-banned provinces names blurred...

You can do that yourself, right now. It shows nothing except that some provinces attacked some other province - what is the point of support posting SNs?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

I need to fix my tin foil hat, getting crazy.

1. ALL THIS ARTICLE COMPLITELY FABRICATED LIE
    2. mecil NOT MY FRIEND
    3. BISHOP IS IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WILL TRUST BISHOP YOU WILL BE IDIOT TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR123 View Post
    2. mecil NOT MY FRIEND
    3. BISHOP IS IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WILL TRUST BISHOP YOU WILL BE IDIOT TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    You know i can see you are posting from a proxy, right?

Post Fiend
    cant fool the wizard, bishop is a lvl 99 asskicker

Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    cant fool the wizard, bishop is a lvl 99 asskicker
    i think more like level 99 abs asslicker

I am just itching to unwrap my ban hammer, so by all means keep it up.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by RRR123 View Post
    2. mecil NOT MY FRIEND
    Looks like roro rage!

arcadia, their peons aka bishop are all fail... this was not the first time a script / multi hit us.... 3 days prior to being bounce wave I was hit a multi that used a proxy yes it was only deleted after i asked dazza to speak to bishop to investigate the matter ...even then a single proxy was undetected by their top of the line anti-cheat detection system that should have prevented the event from taking place ...after all of that even could still have pretended events from taking place obviously since the report system are useless because there are no supports available on weekends it took bishop to respond 2 hours from text messages when he did respond he indicate he'll be on in 10 mins and it actually took him half an hour had he been on during the 10 mins time frame he could have place chandler's province into a vmode right away....sure you don't want to take prcedent by restoring the account into original state but nothing can prevent the cheaters from exposing your fail system...btw bishop how does asf cock taste like? i'm quite sure you would have push for the account to be restored if the the accounts were abs account oh wait that did happen

WTF is this roro spammery.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I am just itching to unwrap my ban hammer, so by all means keep it up.
    you're a vagina always was always will...don't threaten to do anything just do it

that's why proteus is the better player cuz he is a doer and you're talker

Thread Information