Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UF News: Simians KLA vs Fury of Absalom

Quote Originally Posted by puppy101 View Post
    I already went through this with you in PM when you brought it up. No papers were changed. If you bothered to add up each individual hit on both sides, the overall war summaries are accurate. Furthermore, the number of hits in war agree with one another. As was shown by Simkin, the overall numbers do correlate within 10% of one another, which is attributed to pool gains.
    don't waste your time clarey explaning to simian council the competent one was calle....you have better chances explaining the theory of relativity to a 2 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Good job Simians.

1st. LOL @ unbreakables.. is there such a thing anymore? especially considering a kd has demonstrated their ability to utilize t/ms for the purpose of taking down bigs.

Good job Fury.

2nd. Ya it was tactical withdraw to realize you're not going to gain anymore and you're going to lose more if you don't withdraw.

I'm sure Simians would have liked to seen a "You won this one" comment from Fury in the article.. but meh .. you can only ask for so much i guess?
    End of war.. Simians walk away with a WW, and some acres. They deserve a notch on their Billy-Club.
    No it wasnt a "tactical withdraw", if ur winning and know u are going to win in the long run, but then u withdraw (maybe because its not worth ur time or getting too fat), then thats a tactical withdraw. Withdrawing because you're about to get smashed in the long run or halted growth wise in the long run is a f***ing loss. Get ur **** right. Dont make excuses man, admit defeat.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information