Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Simians KLA vs Fury of Absalom

Simians, why you guys so serious business? Just accept the nubhat your kingdom has been wearing!

ps. the numbers are correct for Fury, gg to them.
    Last edited by gergnub; 17-11-2011 at 20:27. Reason: typotypo

Veteran
    The papper from Fury abs and from Simians KLA look ok , But to be fair Simians took 6071 acers in hostile and just lost 2370 acers in war. With that said They both winn the war and took land from Fury ABS a Clear loss for them in all ways possible.

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    The papper from Fury abs and from Simians KLA look ok , But to be fair Simians took 6071 acers in hostile and just lost 2370 acers in war. With that said They both winn the war and took land from Fury ABS a Clear loss for them in all ways possible.
    Could this mean that Simians are going to be the new Pulse?

allow me to laugh at abs people saying Fury won. They withdrew like chickens b4 farm party!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    Could this mean that Simians are going to be the new Pulse?
    Pulse has our fullest respect!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

The fact is Simians won, there can be no argument against that! Well done.

Lol, I don't get why smart play is suddenly chickening out. If you were about to take the killer down, why would they stay in war and let you do it? I'm just not seeing it your logic here.
    You complain about pretty much everything, Anri.

If you're the wining kd, stop making excuses.

I notice that fury haven't posted much, but simians players are all over the thread trying to convince people of their way of thinking. Sounds to me like if your actions were convincing enough you wouldn't be here posting.

Arachne ( /əˈr?kniː/) was a great mortal weaver who boasted that her skill was greater than that of Minerva, the Latin parallel of Pallas Athena, goddess of wisdom and crafts. Arachne refused to acknowledge that her knowledge came, in part at least, from the goddess. The offended goddess set a contest between the two weavers. According to Ovid,[1] the goddess was so envious of the magnificent tapestry and the mortal weaver's success, and perhaps offended by the girl's choice of subjects (the loves and transgressions of the gods), that she destroyed the tapestry and loom and slashed the girl's face.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    and summary from fury side is wrong somehow. Gains are to high for Fury compared to our losses in acres even with explore pool gains counted from both KDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    Skraz, I have all of my own papers...and it is literally impossible for you guys to get over 3k acres in explore pool gains on net gains of 2300...you all can change whatever numbers you want.
    Pool gains are 10% on land-attacks other than ambush. Starting with Simians' papers, Fury should have gained 19,956*1.1+1,102=23,053 acres. In the papers they claim Fury falsified, Fury gained 22,936 acres (note also that the ambush gains are identical). Contrary to what the quotes above imply, Fury is claiming to have gained less than the theoretical maximum based on Simians' papers. This can be explained by Simians running out of pool at some point or just an inaccuracy in formatting... we all know the formatter can be quirky.

Of course, Fury could have deleted some hits by Simians - let's see. Same process, but the other way around. Simians should could have gained 15,541*1.1+1,793=18,888 acres. Their papers show gains of 18,688 acres. So rather than deleting hits, Fury actually shows more losses than Simians gained. Again, this could be explained by Fury's pool drying up or minor formatting issues.

All numbers used are from the OP.
    Last edited by Simkin_; 17-11-2011 at 23:19.

Regular

good article

Nicely written article puppy

Regular
    Nice WW Simians. I watched this war closely. to bad they WD just a few mins before your next wave.

Clarey nice article keep them coming.
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by arachnae View Post
    Lol, I don't get why smart play is suddenly chickening out. If you were about to take the killer down, why would they stay in war and let you do it? I'm just not seeing it your logic here.
    You complain about pretty much everything, Anri.

If you're the wining kd, stop making excuses.

I notice that fury haven't posted much, but simians players are all over the thread trying to convince people of their way of thinking. Sounds to me like if your actions were convincing enough you wouldn't be here posting.
    Because now a days lost wars are won wars. clearly many people think that. it does not matter if we took acres in the conflict n made them wd just before next wave. because it was them that was smart. it was not my kd doing a good job beating them and was smarter. no it was them that was smart and won. Irony... no?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Because now a days lost wars are won wars. clearly many people think that. it does not matter if we took acres in the conflict n made them wd just before next wave. because it was them that was smart. it was not my kd doing a good job beating them and was smarter. no it was them that was smart and won. Irony... no?
    Again you amuse me Anri.. I dont see any post which says your kd did not perform well. They were just much more smarter than you to make a tactical withdraw.. I mean why will anyone keep armies home in war?

From what its written on the above various posts you had army home to chain him down. YOU FAIL as a monarch to do that.

Its pretty amusing as to how you are begging for attention.

Veteran
    Well simians win. Even if they wd on the right time , Fury abs still lost land overall plus the WW. If you call that a win for Fury abs so be it , I Do NOT!!!!

Jugde, i understand, you are absalom. We were smarter, thus they withdrawled to us. Not sure how they are smarter when they lose both the war and acres to us.

Now enough of this, time to play...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information