Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Grace caught between a BiO-hazard and a hard place

Veteran
    What the... Is this irem? Hatred never solved anything! Judge and I worked it out in PMs. We had an agreement to farm graces honor in exchange for letting them keep their acres it was simply a ploy to get away from sanc

It's plots within plots
    Last edited by Meeni; 29-11-2011 at 18:36.

Regular
    Nice article. I think the stories from both sides were pretty much covered although the war in itself ain't really interesting since the winner was already known the moment war was declared.

Postaholic
    Mr Panda,

First of all thank for taking out time and writing this long an essay...

Now lets talk facts

Those are our hostile papers.. Absoulte made 1 hit long back which we thought might be a random.. His second hits was actually when we started waving you.. As you can see by opening it that after the so called 2 hits, we started hitting and it clearly says Ken is hostile, not double hostile. That double hostile was tagged once both the monarches failed to respond for any sort of cf terms.. It is on march 12th, 3 hrs later we termed as double hostile when both kds DID NOT respond to the emails.

Game Date March 12 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 10 Nov at 05:37 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Knight Flair the Blessed of Dress me up make it tight (GRACE)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Whisperer of Wai Yu Shao Ting (BIO)
    Subject Hi

So again you are on your cheap tricks? sending allies to double hostile us?

Game Date March 10 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 10 Nov at 03:09 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Knight Flair the Blessed of Dress me up make it tight (Grace)
    Recipient King zhellek the Rogue of Absolute Roadkill (Absolute)
    Subject Hi

Cant your people see that we are already in a hostile and still u make 3 hits into us... Are your guys that dumb or you mean to double hostile us?

Real Date Thu, 10 Nov at 05:45 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Knight Flair the Blessed of Dress me up make it tight (GRACE)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Whisperer of Wai Yu Shao Ting (BIO)
    Subject Hi

We are getting double hostile.. Do you wanna cf? what terms?

We clearly asked you what terms will u need for a cf.. I guess no KD if there is an intentional 3rd kd involved will ask for a cf on their terms.. But you guys did not respond..

Then in those same papers it is seen those collaborated hits from both u kingdoms..

Then your second allegation where you claim that they did their full wave when our armies were about to return.. Again you go wrong out there as they made their full wave in 8-9 hrs.. you know why? cos they were waiting for ur nub rogues to NS us and then they can strike us.. so that is why Absolute's wave lasted so long. NS + ATTACK logs can be provided on personal request..

Now you claiming that this whole operation was prepared by the coucil from both the kingdoms.. Yes Even i agree on it.. But from the papers, the timming and stuff it just reflects that those 2 kd whose council planned this is BIO and Absolute..

Now your term us stupid, well actually it was your council who did not count the button not us.. Like I have mentioned in the article that we WD from war with absolute cos we had no acres left to gain from them and it was just becoming more of a stable exchange from both the kingdoms.. They were too stubborn to Withdraw and we were actually being tied up for no reason.. So according to you Just to make you look as bullies we purposefully Withdrew from absolute so that we come out from the eowcf and then u vulture declare us.. (OMG I had a pact with Meeni shhhhh)

Also yes That guy who ur talking abt attacked you right? or did he have unlimited mana so he could expose the thieves of 23 of your provinces to not GA our GS? Again a pathetic excuse.. Again Logs of propaganda will be provided on request.

Now the hottest topic ... You are telling us that Your guy hitting u in your war was arranged by us.. Do you know that I am allergic to bullSh**? Have you ever seen me talk with baka? His face is as good as bullsh** Again from your own war summary.. That spy of Grace as you term him just hit one of your orc.. So i really dont get as to how both of them were diabled by him.. Gosh Magic!!

So stop being an idiot.. Next time get your facts right before blame us for Your council's childish behavior as they cannot even hide a double hostile that they did..
    Last edited by Bishop; 30-11-2011 at 09:54.

Veteran
    LOLOLOLOL you fabricated the dates on these letters to suit your timeline? First one is correct but nice try on the second :P How sad dude...

Real Date Thu, 10 Nov at 05:37 GMT+00:00

Sender The Wealthy Knight Flair the Blessed of Dress me up make it tight (BIO)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Whisperer of Wai Yu Shao Ting (GRACE)
    Subject Hi
    So again you are on your cheap tricks? sending allies to double hostile us?

Game Date March 21 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 10 Nov at 14:10 GMT+00:00

Sender The Wealthy Knight Flair the Blessed of Dress me up make it tight (BIO)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Whisperer of Wai Yu Shao Ting (GRACE)
    Subject Hi
    We are getting double hostile.. Do you wanna cf? what terms?

*sigh*

Judge you gotta stop trying to play PR games when you have none...

Nov 18 18:42:57 yes i am Grace
    Nov 18 18:43:05 we thought u doubled us first
    Nov 18 18:43:13 alongwith (Absolute)
    Nov 18 18:43:16 which was a bit harsh
    Nov 18 18:43:30 you know how dumb that sounds
    Nov 18 18:43:40 but then it later came as it was just pure co-incidence
    Nov 18 18:43:46 read my second statemetnt:P
    Nov 18 18:43:50 statement*
    Nov 18 18:43:52 why would we let you steal 3k acres and then farm another 5k off some ghetto
    Nov 18 18:43:54 jeeze
    Nov 18 18:43:54 :P

Nov 18 18:45:41 I will be mentioning since hostile period.. But dont worry i wont be an asshole would apreciate if you wont be too

Gotta stick to your promises man
    Last edited by Palem; 30-11-2011 at 00:58. Reason: locs

It was all one big misunderstanding. However BiO acted very childish in order to get to its goal. While we from Absolute were in war with Grace, BiO razed our king and threatened to raze our kingdom for the whole age if we didn't withdraw from 'their' war, because we obviously stole 'their' wartarget. They also OP'ed Grace provinces to put pressure on them as well. Very sad way of acting and thinking if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Like I have mentioned in the article that we WD from war with absolute cos we had no acres left to gain from them and it was just becoming more of a stable exchange from both the kingdoms.. They were too stubborn to Withdraw and we were actually being tied up for no reason..

I don't understand lol, why would you ever withdraw if you're "tied"? What a boring kingdom to play in, at least win something, what good is 3rd place in land/nw? (Actually I just checked you guys out, you're not even top 10 anymore).

Jesus, what a ****ty ass kingdom to play in.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 29-11-2011 at 22:39.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

blah blah blah that's what I hear and sometimes I wonder why i decided to come back....oh yeah for BIO!!!!! We won...end of story....good day!
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Enthusiast
    Indeed "Judge" let's talk facts.

"March 9 of YR1 An unknown province from Barbie World () captured 190 acres of land from Mei Sow Hao Nai ()."
    <<< was your first hit of the 'wave'

"March 19 of YR1 Absolute Mayhem ( invaded Dress me up make it tight () and captured 99 acres of land."
    <<< when the worthless ghetto gave you the button

Conveniently as your armies returned. How nice of them to bail you out. You really should have thanked them.

Then your second allegation where you claim that they did their full wave when our armies were about to return.. Again you go wrong out there as they made their full wave in 8-9 hrs.. you know why? cos they were waiting for ur nub rogues to NS us and then they can strike us.. so that is why Absolute's wave lasted so long. NS + ATTACK logs can be provided on personal request..
    Ah, gee wizz that MUST be it. Only we were massacring and AW and their follow up 'wave' (if you want to call it that) consisted of random nonsensical tms and nonsensical massacres and bounces.

Now you claiming that this whole operation was prepared by the coucil from both the kingdoms.. Yes Even i agree on it.. But from the papers, the timming and stuff it just reflects that those 2 kd whose council planned this is BIO and Absolute..
    Yes, we timmed it so that you could get easy acres off of us then we sent some horribly piece of garbage kingdom at you to get even more free acres. We wanted to timm it that way cause we were genuinely scared of disgrace despite having your faeries weakened so you couldn't reach your goal which was to be the abs sacrificial lamb needed to FB our bank. This aint my first rodeo I wasn't born yesterday. Grace has always been trash. Everyone who's played knows that. Maybe you changed your ways but from my end garbage keeps stinking no matter how long it sits there. Rage and sanc wanted to cow so they sent you to slow ours down and occupy us. When it was clear that we wouldn't be pushing the button until your faeries were out of commission you got some friends to fw you. And to hide it you farmed their acres. Please don't talk to me like I'm stupid. We had nothing to gain by sending a worthless ghetto to donate free acres to you, and you had everything to lose in a prolonged conflict with us.

You are telling us that Your guy hitting u in your war was arranged by us..
    I didn't say that. I said his behavior didn't surprise me, and it wouldn't shock me either way if this had more ABShole fingerprints all over it or if he was just being a dbag. Either way though, if you stooped low enough to wave then run to a fakey to farm allies I really wouldn't put anything past you chumps.

It was all one big misunderstanding. However BiO acted very childish in order to get to its goal. While we from Absolute were in war with Grace, BiO razed our king and threatened to raze our kingdom for the whole age if we didn't withdraw from 'their' war, because we obviously stole 'their' wartarget. They also OP'ed Grace provinces to put pressure on them as well. Very sad way of acting and thinking if you ask me...
    Hi, which disgrace province are you again?

On the off chance that you actually are from ABSolute worthless ghetto we didn't raze you scrubs because you 'stole' a war target. We razed you scrubs cause you bailed them out from the hurt we were gonna drop on them. You gave them free time to get their provs to recover when they realized they were royally boned from hitting us. You gave their faeries free time to get thief protection which they didn't have from the initial wave. And you forced us in a position to have to button rather than drag a hostile further with massacres which was what we wanted.

Sorry scrub noob, learn to CE before having your worthless monarch wave. It can save you noobs a lot of trouble in the future.
    Last edited by Bishop; 30-11-2011 at 09:54.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    We double hostiled. We sent a noob kd to give you button and donate 5k acres to you instead of just happily massacring and holding on to the button. We completely ignored your cf pleas because 6 hits from them 48h before you waved us was obviously part of our masterplan to double hostile. Razing their monarch to 200 acres was obviously a disguise to hide everything.

ZOMG! Baka used sarcasm! That's pretty rare there. And I came here just to say that. LOL

About the war though, nah. Nothing interesting there. Just BiO warring some kd.

Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    We can post pics now ? lol
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

TT off..

stop posting locations.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

thnx for the edit Bishop.. >.<

BiO side of the article is a bunch of gibberish nonsense. He paints a picture that is so one sided that I wish his article was never posted.

Absolute Power made Ops and 3 attacks BEFORE BiO made theirs on Grace.
    Graces monarch is as full of hot air as much as BiOs monarch is. Farmed 5k acres??? Really?? from who??

Here is my article from Absolutes perspective.

Absolute Power vs Grace/BIO

After many looks for possible war suitors, we stumbled upon the KD of Grace. Absolute Powers monarch gave the orders to start wave attacks on Grace. AP made three hits into Grace, then BIO KD started waving Grace shortly thereafter. Grace was apparently getting double wave. AP started Ops well before BIO started waving as they claim they started wave first. At first, Grace did not attack back and Absolute Power was thinking it was another KD unwilling to war. Graces monarch sent AP monarch some unkind PMs asking AP to stop attacks. AP Monarch said it was unfortunate they were getting double waved but AP couldn?t stop because of what Graces monarch wrote. Suddenly Grace made a few hits into AP and before you know it war between the two was on!
    Apparently unknown to Absolute Power, BIO and Grace were planning a war. Graces monarch never informed Absolute monarch of this and Grace pushed the war button with Absolute Power. BIO Monarch was so upset with this that for the entire war he and other BIO peeps made raze attacks on Absolute Powers monarch and sent threatening messages to AP Monarch.

The war went on for four days. Early on Grace took the lead. AP made a comeback and Grace started losing offense and realized it was going to be a longer war than they realized or wanted to be in. Absolute Power started gaining the upper hand. Due to heavy losses taken and the fact their looming war with BIO, they decided to withdraw.
    Absolute Powers Monarch was razed down to under 400 acres by BIO monarch during the war but managed to survive the low handed play of BIOs monarch. Grace had nothing to do with the razes on our Faeries. It was a nice win for Absolute Power.

Thread Information