Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollfags vs. Simians

I have solo-monarched 2 warring kingdoms, was in leadership of a top 10 kingdom, and played in 4 different top 10 kingdoms with different leaders. I know exactly what it entails and what work it requires. I don't lead because of that specific reason, I KNOW I don't have the time I need to do it properly. Claiming I need to be a great leader to recognize qualities of one is a ridiculous statement. That's like saying a football player doesn't recognize a great coach when he has been coached by one. Get real Proteus, lol.

Again your logic fails, you want to claim that I have no place speaking about leaders I have played with because I have not personally led there, but then you want to speak about Secrets, a kd in which you never played or have any knowledge of. What a laughable contradiction.
    S E C R E T S

Actually you would. Ever watch real critics at work (not like movie critics who don't know what they are talking about) but in athletics, food, theater, etc. All of those people have relevant experience and were deeply involved in their respective fields.
    Dude they are critics cause they suck at their respective field thats why they are critics and not the actual chef, artist, sportstar etc.

Having never successfully lead yourself, you do not really know what it entails or the work that is involved.
    Thats so shooting yourself in the foot.

Saying the come a long way then using example from this era of Utopia is rather sad. Utopia is at uttermost lowest peak of skill-level it ever been. I could be a solid top 10 kd with my ghetto if i wanted and my kd would still be sucking thats how ****ty utopia is these days.

let's see how this event took place and how happy and smiley anri the great was....

first of he incited the peons to hit octo from what i gathered, secondly he blatantly wave a kingdom in a real war... so now him and his cult are crying about a silly thread...

Ty Proteus, Ikka and the rest for making your voices heard!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Korp, I never made any statement about how competitive this era is. Nor have I denied that the level of competition has gone down significantly, we have less than 1/10 of the players we did back then, that alone says everything you need to know in a nutshell. Comparing players and kingdoms across eras is always fail, there is too much variability. If they can't do it in professional sports surely we can't do it here.

Dharan I have seen your posts and they have no credibility. You have never done a critique or analysis of a kingdom or a leader. You simply make posts that claim someone sucks or someone is a joke. Thats nothing. The people who actually know what they are talking about wont even bother making posts like that on the forums. And if they did they wouldn't use a blanket statement such as "he, she, it sucks" they'd actually delve into the flaws and explain the reasoning behind it - very much like corporate strategy works if you want a real world example. Based on your posts you really don't know what you are talking about. Simians can't be a garbage kingdom with the results that they have this age and Anri can't be a garbage monarch because he is partially responsible for their WWs and chart position. Are there monarchs currently playing that are better leaders than Anri? Surely. Are their better kingdoms? Yes. But that doesn't mean that Simians aren't any good. I am talking about this era only. Its the one we play in. No one really cares if any of these kingdoms wouldn't be top50 or would be playing on WoL instead of BF in the old days, seriously. Back then good players with perfect activity were a dime a dozen, now its hard to get a kingdom of 25 of such players and keep them around for more than 1 age.

As for Secrets, no I've never played there but I was actively playing when they were still around and read about their results and saw their chart position. I never warred them, we weren't in good range to do so.

All your posts Dharan are directed at trolling people you do not like or trying to make someone look bad. You never attempt to do a real critique or teach someone. There is a reason behind it - you simply cannot. You haven't played in the kingdoms yourself or haven't played their long enough and you do not really know the players you are attempting to demean. You yourself havent warred Simians lately and you've only played in Rage for one age and spent the majority of your time on the forums. Results speak for themselves. Regardless of what you say about Simians they are a solid t10 kingdom this age and have 2 WWs over good/respectable kingdoms of this era. Bashing someone without providing the reasoning for it is flawed. Maybe if you warred Simians you could atleast provide a more realistic picture based on what they did well/didn't do.
    Last edited by Proteus; 29-12-2011 at 21:03.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    This isn't where I parked my car
    Solid Eurotrip reference.

Resume squabbling...

I have trolled in the past and i did not get banned for it. That does not mean this flame and troll thread should not be closed and people should get banned.
    I cant help that the moderators has not done their job and letting the board get overrun by trolls.

The rules are clear, and they are broken everywhere.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Korp, I never made any statement about how competitive this era is. Nor have I denied that the level of competition has gone down significantly, we have less than 1/10 of the players we did back then, that alone says everything you need to know in a nutshell. Comparing players and kingdoms across eras is always fail, there is too much variability. If they can't do it in professional sports surely we can't do it here.

Dharan I have seen your posts and they have no credibility. You have never done a critique or analysis of a kingdom or a leader. You simply make posts that claim someone sucks or someone is a joke. Thats nothing. The people who actually know what they are talking about wont even bother making posts like that on the forums. And if they did they wouldn't use a blanket statement such as "he, she, it sucks" they'd actually delve into the flaws and explain the reasoning behind it - very much like corporate strategy works if you want a real world example. Based on your posts you really don't know what you are talking about. Simians can't be a garbage kingdom with the results that they have this age and Anri can't be a garbage monarch because he is partially responsible for their WWs and chart position. Are there monarchs currently playing that are better leaders than Anri? Surely. Are their better kingdoms? Yes. But that doesn't mean that Simians aren't any good. I am talking about this era only. Its the one we play in. No one really cares if any of these kingdoms wouldn't be top50 or would be playing on WoL instead of BF in the old days, seriously. Back then good players with perfect activity were a dime a dozen, now its hard to get a kingdom of 25 of such players and keep them around for more than 1 age.
    Did I miss something? Where did I say Simians or Anri is garbage?

As for Secrets, no I've never played there but I was actively playing when they were still around and read about their results and saw their chart position. I never warred them, we weren't in good range to do so.
    And I have actively played with and observed the actions of the monarchs I have commented on. Thank you for proving my point.

All your posts Dharan are directed at trolling people you do not like or trying to make someone look bad. You never attempt to do a real critique or teach someone. There is a reason behind it - you simply cannot. You haven't played in the kingdoms yourself or haven't played their long enough and you do not really know the players you are attempting to demean. You yourself havent warred Simians lately and you've only played in Rage for one age and spent the majority of your time on the forums.
    I warred Simians with Secrets in 44, or somewhere close to that. Not sure why that matters as I haven't commented on Simians the kingdom or Anri as a monarch, with the exception of their current sci levels compared to the top kds.

Also please show me the your posts where you attempt to teach someone something, for every one you find I can match 10 of mine. I can provide any number of IRC logs as well in my ghetto chan or in #tactics where I actively answer nub questions. Any more unfounded statements you'd like to make?
    S E C R E T S

I just keep thinking who is that and where is Proteus?

I still think the forum rules are broken everywhere. Check IKKAs post.

I got banned two times for language/trolling. Not recently. Some week back. But just because i did not get banned when i last trolled does this mean all others can troll as much as they like. There are so many rules violated right now.

Personal insults everywhere and pure flaming of my KD.

Question is why does the moderators allow it to happen.

1) DHaran is upset with me
    2) Bishop never liked me ingame or on these boards
    3) They approv of trolling and think it leads to activity on the boards
    4) Ofc they cant do what i say even if they know i am correct. READ YOUR OWN RULES!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

let's not kid ourselves anri and simians are garbage

see...
    Last edited by Anri; 29-12-2011 at 21:23. Reason: kukhuvud
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Bishop doesn't care about you one way or another.

stop with teh insults.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *sigh*

Knock it off and get on topic guys...
    *arms teh bomb*

you can't poke a lion and when it growls at you run home cry to your mom

Thread Information