Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 province grande mucca deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriho View Post
    No, you grow up. I am being deadly serious. This is how the rules are, and if i see a thief using war to whore it up, i will report him for being in a fake war, as that is the definition of fake war now by your own admission Bishop. Same goes for mages and banks. You simply arbitrarily made the rules and enforce them. I will file the reports for you to unleash your deletion happy fingers, you need not think anymore than you currently do (on a scale of 1 to 10, i surmise it's a 0), for I will do the thinking for you and unleash a well written report on my cheaters report to you on how this guy or girl is in a fake war which is an abhorrent use of wars and their kingdom to make a fake war with the sole reason of gaining for themselves.
    If you abuse support with crap like that i will delete you instead.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    That may well be true, but if it is then the public was never made aware. As far as I knew suspension was an option, and since they like to leave their options open, they use silly phrases like 'actioned' and 'punitive measures' regarding FW's. Easier to just say "If we even smell FW intentions we will freaking end you."

Sure, and its a perfectly legitimate argument to say that the wording was unclear and so forth. However, the conclusion doesn't change. There is nothing entirely wrong with Ryan's deletion. I'm glad you aren't as blunt as others in here Zodzilla. I can respect and acknowledge intelligence.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Haha, alright agree to disagree, I can live with that. I'm fueled more by boredom that a real sense of injustice anyway ;)

The problem with wording like "you do something FW-esque and we will end you!!11!1" is that it leaves no room for alternatives. I would argue if the devs wrote it like that, people would be *****ing about why it's so extreme. At least with the ambiguity of "we will action", they have the leeway to go from suspension to deletion based on the context. You and I will never know for sure if they ever considered the lighter side of the scale, but the fact is, a broad and vagueness of "we will take action" leaves them more options at their disposal.

Can't win them all.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You mean you'll action him right? Wish I could action people for wasting my time...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    It's not abuse if they're in a fake war. You define the fake war, I honestly don't understand why you're saying you will be a hypocrite about the definition of fake wars and the actions you will take against them when I say that I will help you out in your and the server's crusade to rid the world of fake wars, by your definition of fake and war.

"Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose"
    There is nothing improper for reporting cheaters, as that's what they are, and there is no bad purpose, it's an unholy crusade to rid the world of cheating. It's what we all fair players want; no cheaters. You're really a child, Bishop, to define in this thread what fake wars are then to tell me you will delete me if I give you work to rid us of people abusing the system and having fake wars, cheating.

The circumstances are irrelevant, what it boils down to is a 2 prov NAP in a war, which is not uncommon, and is not a fake war.
    S E C R E T S

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    The circumstances are irrelevant, what it boils down to is a 2 prov NAP in a war, which is not uncommon, and is not a fake war.
    Something about you being green has made you really smart

except the orc ryan fought fully admitted he was ducking with a FW. This makes Ryan an accessory to the crime. It's not about the naps. Use logic, dont be an emotional *****.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Careful there Nuriho, you're getting dangerously close to having your skull actioned in by a shillelagh wielding leprechaun :P

And DHaren Realist is correct insofar as we will never know what actually happened, the full details, what glaring piece of evidence made this decision ineffably simple from Bishop's perspective, the magnitude and source of the supposed bribes, etc... ours is not to reason why, ours is but to play and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    except the orc ryan fought fully admitted he was ducking with a FW. This makes Ryan an accessory to the crime. It's not about the naps. Use logic, dont be an emotional *****.
    Running to an easier war is not running to a FW. And tone it down or I'll just remove you from this conversation.
    S E C R E T S

i think you need to improve your reading comprehension skills. he clearly said he went to war to avoid problematic confrontations.

<removed>
    Last edited by Bishop; 26-01-2012 at 09:16. Reason: Malicious Flaming/Personal Attacks
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by skizzikwok View Post
    It's all my fault! I am Astarael, monarch of the other ghettokingdom, and you can all blame this on me!
    I was the one using this war to farm, I was the one using this war for protection against Force.
    While I really wanted my kingdommates to get some nice warexperience, I let them take some beating while I quietly grow for my own personal achievements.
    It all started when I was fighting Hall of Force. Of course I didn't stand a chance, getting ganged 1k+ acres a day.
    I can retaliate, but only once each day to stay in normal relationship. When my money ran out and barren lands began piling up, I know I couldn't hold on much longer.
    So when grande mucca offered me a war, I saw my way out. Even better when he offered a nap between us.
    That way I can rebuild in the war. As this is my first time being a king, I don't know anything about agreements.
    I had to learn about cease fires the hard way this age. After many broken ones Anri eventually told me about the eoa cease fires.
    So I didn't know how an agreement in war would work and wished grande mucca would hold his word to it.
    I even asked him if I needed to tell my kingdommates to nap him, just so he wouldn't hit me.
    Because he's out of range anyway it wouldn't matter in this war and his reply was also the same: no need.
    The war time was set at 72-96 hours and we started hitting forth and back making good way to war.
    After I got the warbutton, I double tapped Force once last time and entered war.
    At first I was only thinking of rebuilding, because I am pretty out of range.
    After setting up some warorders for my kingdommates, I really hoped we can get some warexperience and maybe even win this war.
    But after seeing grande mucca quadruple tap someone getting quite some gains, I started to feel greedy.
    I never thought people could get so much gains hitting someone so far out of net worth range.
    So I also started tapping the chaintarget. I was amazed about the gains, thinking I might even get second place in orc this age. (without exploring or paradising!)
    But most important was to get big and get out of range from Force. They were being waved at that moment and I saw my chance to get some safety if I can outgrow them.
    But no, I was violating the rules.
    I used this war for protection.
    I used this war for farming.

And big chance it was Force reporting this war, because of me double tapping them.
    So I am truly sorry Ryan. I played a big part causing your deletion.

I have accepted my deletion, but if it's possible, give Ryan his account back. He was just having an honest and fair war.

bolded the important parts for the slower people like DHaran and others.
    The End of an Era

Thanks for bolding.. they was helpful.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thread Information