Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Is there such a thing as a sane American?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    But not all Republican's are like that, many are, but... Democrats can be just as bad.
    One thing I have noticed many of politics are involved in some sort of secret society <-- republicans also only know to make money in war as well aside from the corportations!!

although, your logic makes wonderful sense to me

Democrats are usually elected in after the republicans fight wars xD

But neither side actually do any good for society. Everyone sits and picks apart what the other side is doing wrong. Republican vs Democrat, Liberal vs Conservative. Maybe when the stfu and actually do the work instead of pointing out each others faults things can change for the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Maybe when the stfu and actually do the work instead of pointing out each others faults things can change for the better.
    +1.

Forum Addict
    But not all Republican's are like that, many are, but... Democrats can be just as bad.
    They can ofc, and aren't saints, but republicans in GENERAL seem distorted, fanatic and tends to vote against everything just to vote against it.

You ask how I can say republicans in general, I answer that the term is applicable because their candidates all reflect these attitudes.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I can't help it, I keep reading about how Americans are seemingly completely retarded. I was just reading an article about how school children in Texas are sent to prison for sending paper planes in class when they are 7 years old, ruining their lives.
    But when a judge beats his child with a belt and is filmed, nothing is done about it.

One 12 year old kid was put in prison for flipping over a bench. Six years later, he is still in prison. Hundreds of pupils have to go to court every day in Texas.

Should Americans be allowed to run their own country? Are they too stupid to be in charge?
    The only news I have read about norway in the last year is that some dude killed like 20 poeple. Are all Norwegians psychopaths? I wasn't sure so I read the related stories. This further confirmed my view. I then googled Norwegian mass murder and got a ton of results so I now know it to be true. I can't help but think stoffi has killed tons of people.
    My life is better then yours.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    The only news I have read about norway in the last year is that some dude killed like 20 poeple. Are all Norwegians psychopaths? I wasn't sure so I read the related stories. This further confirmed my view. I then googled Norwegian mass murder and got a ton of results so I now know it to be true. I can't help but think stoffi has killed tons of people.
    +1.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post

There's a difference in what 1 mad man does and what the majority of the population wants. The majority of the populaion wanted all those things I wrote about, indicating that the majority is messed up.

He killed 90 people or something btw and the investigation of his massacre along with his trial which is upcoming, is taking police off the streets in Oslo making it a lot easier for criminals. We are being swarmed by Eastern European groups of criminals who steal, steal and steal, and then assault you in the cover of dark to get your atm card. Meanwhile, there is barely any point going to the police as they don't have the resources to investigate anything but rapes and murders. There's been very many cases in the media about people who have found the thief themselves, selling their stuff online with full name and everything, but the police wouldn't act on it.
    Other examples would be filming the thief and establishing his identity, or just tracking him with your Iphone that he just stole. The police would usually not help you in any of these cases, even though you've solved the crime for them.
    Most people who live in Oslo have been robbed the last few years, but few bother to report it to the police as it's no use.

So yeah, there's big problems here as well as there is no point going to the police, but only 1 guy is insane while the majority voted those laws in in the US. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    There's a difference in what 1 mad man does and what the majority of the population wants. The majority of the populaion wanted all those things I wrote about, indicating that the majority is messed up.

He killed 90 people or something btw and the investigation of his massacre along with his trial which is upcoming, is taking police off the streets in Oslo making it a lot easier for criminals. We are being swarmed by Eastern European groups of criminals who steal, steal and steal, and then assault you in the cover of dark to get your atm card. Meanwhile, there is barely any point going to the police as they don't have the resources to investigate anything but rapes and murders. There's been very many cases in the media about people who have found the thief themselves, selling their stuff online with full name and everything, but the police wouldn't act on it.
    Other examples would be filming the thief and establishing his identity, or just tracking him with your Iphone that he just stole. The police would usually not help you in any of these cases, even though you've solved the crime for them.
    Most people who live in Oslo have been robbed the last few years, but few bother to report it to the police as it's no use.

So yeah, there's big problems here as well as there is no point going to the police, but only 1 guy is insane while the majority voted those laws in in the US. :)
    Your an idiot if you think the majority of the american population is retarded and wants to see children in prison. You should try readin real news instead of basing judgment on loaded search results and isolated incidents.

Are all islamic people terrorists? One of your posts i read sounded a lot like you think so. hmm sounds a lot like that dude who shot all those peoples thinking. Perhaps instead of generalizing millions of people you should worry about yourself. You seem quite messed up and extremly under educated. Although i guess you couldnt afford to go to a good university.... Considering 90 percent of them are in the usa

uhhhh

IM not going to even bother with you. you need a hobby or a woman or something. don't like Texas then stay out.i do think its funny he said newyork is were the sane people are lol. lol bet i could spend all day in here listing messed things about Norway but it would be pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    IM not going to even bother with you. you need a hobby or a woman or something. don't like Texas then stay out.i do think its funny he said newyork is were the sane people are lol. lol bet i could spend all day in here listing messed things about Norway but it would be pointless
    Argonaut when your done your military career I hope you go back to school, your writing is extremely hard to understand due to the poor quality of spelling/grammar.

lol

not in the millitary anymore

its not as bad as it looks, my typing is horrible and i dont proof read most of it.

its not an educational issue beleave me if i was speaking on voice chat you would be shocked.

if grammer is how you evaluate intelect then you must think albert einstein was a moron.

tell you what lets make a bet, we will both take an online IQ test if i win you have to delete the goodz account and post from now on under jock douche lol. if you win ill change my name to what you want..

Not bothering to correct your spelling just indicates a lack of respect and courtesy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

hmmm

could be or maybe i just dont want to send that much time on it. lol i bet if this was a business transaction everything would look good.

it may just be im having enough conection problems in the swamps i dont want to use another app.

on another subject some guy just drove up with a "giant" dead rattle snack. im well over 6 feet tall and this thing has to be twice that. its almost as big arround as my leg and its head is the size of my hand. his dog killed it, didnt know they got that big

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    could be or maybe i just dont want to send that much time on it. lol i bet if this was a business transaction everything would look good.

it may just be im having enough conection problems in the swamps i dont want to use another app.

on another subject some guy just drove up with a "giant" dead rattle snack. im well over 6 feet tall and this thing has to be twice that. its almost as big arround as my leg and its head is the size of my hand. his dog killed it, didnt know they got that big
    I am no English major. I scored fairly low in it throughout school but at least I put some effort in to form coherent sentences. If your opinions mean anything to you (which they seem to because you post them quite a bit) then you should write them with some effort. I do half my posts from a cell phone with autocorrect off.. and still.........

Anyways in response to the last part of your message. What is a rattle snack? Some kind of massive dog treat? Sounds more like a babies toy.

You are crazy if you don't think Einstein was a good technical writer, even more crazy if you don't think he believes that things should be written clearly and correctly. Read some of his journals? Obviously proof read after he worked on them, but he cared enough to have them proof read, and I grantee he re-read everything he wrote before submitting it to the scientific community.
    Last edited by goodz; 27-03-2012 at 21:59.

well yah duh if hes submitting it to the scientific community.he also had horrible hand wrighting

a rattle snake has a rattle on the end of it. when it gets pissed off it shakes it letting you know you are in trouble.... though i guess it was a snack i would like to see the dog that did it. rattle snake is good eating but i bet at that size they taste like poo

Thread Information