Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: undead leet conversion rate

Post Fiend

undead leet conversion rate

has this been modified between ages 52 and 53?

if so, could you elaborate as much as you can?

thanks

it's like ~10% or something.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I am trying to figure it out too, on a recent attack i sent (i think from memory) exactly 1700 Skeletons and had 320 converted to Ghouls. That was for a 'tough battle' outcome and i had about 20% converted. The target was the best i could find, just slightly higher than my own networth and higher in acres.

I think it is about 10-20% depending on certain factors.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Its unchanged from last age and is a 10% base, with a 20% cap if you have 0 elites.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Ahah confirmation, cheers.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

So far from three attacks I have been getting around 19% conversion. Its high now because of the low amount of elites I currently have. Last attack my offence consisted of 20% elites and 80% off specs and I still managed a 19.2% conversion rate. Finding the right target is crucial to get the best conversion possible.

so just to clarify:

if I have 3k o-specs and no elites and i hit someone, tough battle, close in NW i will get closer to 20%, but if I hit someone with 2k o-specs and 1k elites, tough battle and close in NW i will get closer to 10% conversion? if I leave my elites at home / send them in a different hit does that affect it?
    Last edited by Lazy; 17-02-2012 at 04:37.
    The Ravaging Monks TRM

20% cap if you have zero elites, leave the Ghouls at home for max effects. That is how i am reading it. It can't be zero elites in total, just zero elites sent along with your Skeletons.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

No, the rate is based on the total number of Ghouls you have comprising your total offence, that is how it's been conveyed. However it probably doesn't affect the rate until after a predetermined elite ratio, as Bishop said the cap was 20%, but the fact that you're were getting ~20% conversion rate proves that its just a cap since we don't know the formula, without the cap it would've probably been over 20% with 0 ghouls.
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Palar View Post
    No, the rate is based on the total number of Ghouls you have comprising your total offence, that is how it's been conveyed. However it probably doesn't affect the rate until after a predetermined elite ratio, as Bishop said the cap was 20%, but the fact that you're were getting ~20% conversion rate proves that its just a cap since we don't know the formula, without the cap it would've probably been over 20% with 0 ghouls.
    Very good summary. The % conversion is based on the overall army. The # converted is based on the % conversion rate and the # of specs sent.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

To clarify one more thing, lets say you have 5k o specs and 3k ghouls. As long as you get a tough battle message it doesn't matter if you send all 5k o specs and 3 k ghouls or just 5k o specs by themselves, you are still going to get around the same conversion %.

Simply hazarding a guess based upon what I've seen and heard regarding the conversions Undead Attackers have been getting:
    10% * ( 1.5 - ( Attacking Ghouls / Attacking Skeletons) ) * ( 1.3 - ( Ghoul NW / Total Army NW ) ) * Net Gains Formula
    Admittedly a shot in the dark, but it seems to be a fair estimation based on the results I know about.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

That formula is completely wrong. Attacking ghouls has nothing at all to do with the conversion rate.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Meh.
    Last edited by scorpio86; 18-02-2012 at 14:58. Reason: coz i wanted to
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote Originally Posted by Ordray View Post
    That formula is completely wrong. Attacking ghouls has nothing at all to do with the conversion rate.
    Oh, well. I did say it was a stab in the dark.

Just because a formula fits the available facts doesn't necessarily mean it's right.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Thread Information