Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BiO Vindicated

Veteran
    One interesting interpretation of anti-ABS mathematics. So, if KD A is -1000a and KD B is +1000 acres after a war, KD B gained actually 2000a. very nice :)
    Huh? Acres in war dont generate from nowhere - they're either from the pool or they're from the other kingdom. Over the course of the conflict both kingdoms gained nothing from paradise, and bio moved ahead by 17k acres relative to where we were before the war vs rage.

And you think this was a hit and run? We were running laps around rages waves, just letting them save a little face and letting the troops get some sleep :D
    Last edited by Meeni; 18-03-2012 at 07:19.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Huh? Acres in war dont generate from nowhere - they're either from the pool or they're from the other kingdom. Over the course of the conflict both kingdoms gained nothing from paradise, and bio moved ahead by 17k acres relative to where we were before the war vs rage.

And you think this was a hit and run? We were running laps around rages waves, just letting them save a little face and letting the troops get some sleep :D
    If you gain 17k acres, how does Rage lose only 4k? You cannot have 4k acres from hits and 13k acres from pool. No way there was 13k pool acres, and plus that would mean you would have had to do 130,000 acres in hits. Even if assuming 300a per hit each hit, that's still 433 hits in min time. This is not possible. Like I said earlier, there is something fishy here. Just look at Rage's kd page and you can clearly see they are only -4k from war start.

And still even a more valid question, if BiO was +17k acres, why withdraw? That makes no sense. How does these numbers reconcile with what we can observe? Something very crazy must have happen for BiO's claims to be true. When someone claims something which cannot be true, then the most simple explanation is that they are liars. Seems pretty obvious.

Post Fiend
    lol, and you guys actually weren't looking bad taking the acres over the win until that post. pity

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Utopianub,

I think many people agree with me when I say this:

Stfu.
    You may want to edit your post. I believe the last four letters of your post contain a profanity.

Also, since I have only observed and asked questions which nobody in BiO seems willing to answer, then I ask myself why you want me to not talk.

Gratz BIO!
    Did you have to wd?

One interesting interpretation of anti-ABS mathematics. So, if KD A is -1000a and KD B is +1000 acres after a war, KD B gained actually 2000a. very nice :)
    That's actually how it works when both kd's compete in the same chart :)
    Look at sports competitions.
    #adrenaline

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    That's actually how it works when both kd's compete in the same chart :)
    Look at sports competitions.
    Relative gains is not the same as real gains. While it is true that if KD A loses 1k acres and KD B gains 1k acres, then the relative difference between the kd's is 2k acres ... but that doesn't mean that KD B gained 2k acres. They gained 1k acres. Relative difference != gains.

Veteran
    Actually now that I calc its only 9k transferred from rage to bio:

Rage loses 4k pool
    Rage gains 5k from bio pool and ends up losing 4k = 9k

It shows up as 17k because 4k pool bio was transferred into acres and we got of rage pool, plus 4k kd acres each way
    Last edited by Meeni; 18-03-2012 at 08:24.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Relative gains is not the same as real gains. While it is true that if KD A loses 1k acres and KD B gains 1k acres, then the relative difference between the kd's is 2k acres ... but that doesn't mean that KD B gained 2k acres. They gained 1k acres. Relative difference != gains.
    Yup and guess what? When you compete in the same chart and won from the direct competition, relative gain is what matters. In that perspective saying kd A gained 2k acres (relative to kd B) is very very justifiable ;)
    #adrenaline

Post Fiend
    Actually now that I calc its only 9k transferred from rage to bio:

Rage loses 4k pool
    Rage gains 5k from bio pool and ends up losing 4k = 9k

It shows up as 17k because 4k pool bio was transferred into acres and we got of rage pool, plus 4k kd acres each way
    That doesn't make sense Meeni. In order for Rage to lose 4k pool, then BIO would have to have made 40,000 acres in hits. That seems a bit high for this early in age, but let's say it's plausible.

In order for Rage to take 5k from bio pool, they would have had to have hit you for 50,000 acres raw ... which would mean they would have beaten you very soundly.

Your explanation doesn't clarify the mystery.

Rage started at 99k acres, is now at 95.7k acres. Real loss of around 4k acres. They also lost however much pool (divide what your paper tells you your gains were by 1.1 to see your raw gains. The difference is how much pool you took from Rage).

You guys somehow gained 14k acres while Rage lost under 4k, just looking at the respective kd pages when war started and right now. There is obviously some missing piece of information here.

Veteran
    Our first 10k didn't apply to pool being an oow wave.

Look, the reason why I dont value your opinion too much Utopianub is because you are heavily biased towards BiO, and it's pretty annoying to me that you come in at the very end of their war, thinking you know everything, and start talking mad ****.

Baka will tell you straight up that I pretty much had null respect for BiO, nor did I think they stood a chance against Rage due to all the good players saying they were going to farm out to Rage.
    But i followed the war pretty damn closely, and you can see that in the Rage v Bio thread. Bio performed flawlessly, anybody that thinks Rage won that war is either trolling or highly ignorant. So before you keep blabbering on and on, go do your research first.

BiO doesnt need your ****, they did an excellent job, and gave a solid performance. /respect

So once again, i ask you kindly to stfu.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Bio performed flawlessly, anybody that thinks Rage won that war is either trolling or highly ignorant. So before you keep blabbering on and on, go do your research first.

BiO doesnt need your ****, they did an excellent job, and gave a solid performance.
    Honestly have to fully agree there, full props to BiO on their performance in a theoretically tough war, and with all eyes on them. Just be graceful about it, be aware of the fact that you where 'victorious' in the sense that you gained good acres with the odds against you (as was I'm sure the intent, hence victory from your perspective), but you didn't technically 'win' the war. You've certainly exceeded this gentleman's expectations, so just be happy and don't talk yourselves out of a good thing :)

Post Demon
    I love it how this story gets spinned ... not

First off we have bio full waving into rage giving them the button and advantage followed by proteus mocking them on these boards and pretty much announcing farmout. It is than followed by bio playing their hand right and owning rage in every aspect and doing the best possible thing they could, pulling out at min time with well timed wave wave and nice chunk of acres. Really good performance by bio and textbook wrapup in the end while rage totally ****ed things up by not beeing able to do 5th wave despite having button.

Now we have trolls and proteus the editmaster here making fun of bio and devaluating their win because omgomgomgomg they WD!!!!!! By this time next age the way facts get turned arround rage will be winner here and all this will be just a master move played by proteus on baka.

Face it ... you got owned. You got your your attitude shoved up your arse, your dice build ruined, your pool raped, your crown claim took a solid hit and you got absolutely nothing to show for it. Take the loss and move on ... spewing crap like this on boards you makes you look even worse. If you wanna peptalk eachother to ease the pain go ahead but do it in private where you wont embarass yourself with it.

Post Fiend
    While most of that was a bit opinion-handed, I don't necessarily disagree. I still think it bears mentioning that there is a clear game mechanic for 'winning' a war. Rage 'won' this war. BiO was (in my own words) victorious, and I doubt most would argue against the fact that they got the solid best of it. You just can't try and argue that you 'won', because that meaning is specific and in this case untrue.

Forum Fanatic
    Meeni, just a FYI BIO Was 92-93k before war. Nice try.

I'm so surprised that someone who is butthurtin' for validation as much as BIO isn't doesnt save their kd acreage before start of conflict. I guess not doing this makes it easier to fabricate results.
    Last edited by Proteus; 18-03-2012 at 11:14.

Thread Information