Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BiO Vindicated

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I love it how this story gets spinned ... not

First off we have bio full waving into rage giving them the button and advantage followed by proteus mocking them on these boards and pretty much announcing farmout. It is than followed by bio playing their hand right and owning rage in every aspect and doing the best possible thing they could, pulling out at min time with well timed wave wave and nice chunk of acres. Really good performance by bio and textbook wrapup in the end while rage totally ****ed things up by not beeing able to do 5th wave despite having button.

Now we have trolls and proteus the editmaster here making fun of bio and devaluating their win because omgomgomgomg they WD!!!!!! By this time next age the way facts get turned arround rage will be winner here and all this will be just a master move played by proteus on baka.

Face it ... you got owned. You got your your attitude shoved up your arse, your dice build ruined, your pool raped, your crown claim took a solid hit and you got absolutely nothing to show for it. Take the loss and move on ... spewing crap like this on boards you makes you look even worse. If you wanna peptalk eachother to ease the pain go ahead but do it in private where you wont embarass yourself with it.
    Go read why post was edited. Also go read post and look for "farm out". All it said was I don't withdraw vs ghettos and we didnt. Sorry bro.

Your other comments are retarded and unfounded. Come back to this thread in 8 weeks if you think BIO will win anything this age. They will end with 0 crowns. Quote me.

Postaholic
    Meeni just stfu and end the back and forth here. You're just pissed because you lost your prediction that we'll get 15k minimum so stop your damn trolling. Just bring it to them later and maybe readjust your predicting skills.

Proteus is right.

Now close this stupid thread and leave my kd alone please.

Aye, Proteus is correct. I was checking KD pages several times per day.

BiO almost hit 93k acre on KD page and Rage was getting close to break 100k but never did.

BiO 93k, Rage 99k...

End of story nubs. Kd pages never lies and it is all that matters
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Go read why post was edited. Also go read post and look for "farm out". All it said was I don't withdraw vs ghettos and we didnt. Sorry bro.

Your other comments are retarded and unfounded. Come back to this thread in 8 weeks if you think BIO will win anything this age. They will end with 0 crowns. Quote me.
    Now wait 8 weeks.. :(
    #adrenaline

I see quoting Proteus is becoming a trend.. :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Look, the reason why I dont value your opinion too much Utopianub is because you are heavily biased towards BiO, and it's pretty annoying to me that you come in at the very end of their war, thinking you know everything, and start talking mad ****.

Baka will tell you straight up that I pretty much had null respect for BiO, nor did I think they stood a chance against Rage due to all the good players saying they were going to farm out to Rage.
    But i followed the war pretty damn closely, and you can see that in the Rage v Bio thread. Bio performed flawlessly, anybody that thinks Rage won that war is either trolling or highly ignorant. So before you keep blabbering on and on, go do your research first.

BiO doesnt need your ****, they did an excellent job, and gave a solid performance. /respect

So once again, i ask you kindly to stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Honestly have to fully agree there, full props to BiO on their performance in a theoretically tough war, and with all eyes on them. Just be graceful about it, be aware of the fact that you where 'victorious' in the sense that you gained good acres with the odds against you (as was I'm sure the intent, hence victory from your perspective), but you didn't technically 'win' the war. You've certainly exceeded this gentleman's expectations, so just be happy and don't talk yourselves out of a good thing :)
    Erm... what was tough about a mintime war for avians? They have practically every advantage in that situation. They pumped for longer, they went in with higher nwpa. They had more sci. They had much faster attack times and I assume Rage, being orcs, had to anon which is why some BiO player bragged about "lapping" them earlier in the thread. It is neither surprising nor in the least bit bragworthy that avians could take some gains (first they claimed 17k, but now it seems more like 7-9k?) in a min time war against orcs. The fact that they withdrew when they did pretty much announces to the world that they were as ahead as they were ever going to be and they got out with something they could call a victory. Coming to these forums and making a ridiculous claim (17k acres gained) which obviously could not be true. Of course I'm going to be biased against them. After how baka behaved 2 eoa's ago with the attempted multi-kd gangbang of Rage which turned into a 2v1 when other kd's backed out, which baka initially lied about and then finally admitted to claiming he just wanted to keep rage out of the top 3 or something, and Rage ended up ahead acres against 2 other kd's ... I'm gonna be a bit suspicious of anything BiO says for awhile. As should anyone who is the least bit aware of anything going on in the game and these forums.

I mean seriously. Proteus is probably the most arrogant and insufferable person I've ever had the misfortune to talk to. So BiO, I mean this sincerely. Please come back when you have actually and truly warred them and farmed them out. Playing an obvious mintime strategy which in previous ages was considered poor form may have netted you a few thousand acres, and that's good on you. You played your situation the best you could. But you didn't really war Rage no holds barred long term to see who was the better kd. Can you guys hold up long term or can you only snatch a few thousand acres in mintime by withdrawing a wave ahead? I want to see you actually beat them soundly. Until you do, all I have seen is a lot of lies and half truths and big talk, and not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Aye, Proteus is correct. I was checking KD pages several times per day.

BiO almost hit 93k acre on KD page and Rage was getting close to break 100k but never did.

BiO 93k, Rage 99k...

End of story nubs. Kd pages never lies and it is all that matters
    /respect for Anri. I like how Simians is playing this age too. Keep on being who you are Anri!
    Last edited by Drixx; 18-03-2012 at 15:40.

Sir Postalot
    I posted this on another thread, but it seems more appropriate here.

There's a reason why in basketball when two teams that are fighting to get into the playoffs that games between the two are doubly as important as games against others.

The same is true in utopia. When #1 and #2 fight, they are fighting for position on the landchart. If rage started the fight 5k acres ahead of bio and ended the fight 12k acres behind bio, Bio gained 17k acres from Rage on the landchart. Obviously the landchart is what people care about, so its fair to say BIO gained 17k acres.

Had Bio fought Fury instead and gained 10k acres, they only gain 10k on rage as #1, but since they were fighting Rage as #1 the results double.

And lets not kid ourselves with how significant this is. a 17k acre gap created is a HUGE difference. That's about 700a per province, which with the server averaging around 3,000 acres per province at the top is a significant if not insurmountable advantage. BIO's main competitors for the top spot seem to be devoting their pool to calves which have no change of ever getting out of conquest range. This is mostly wasted acres, IMO, causing an even larger disparity between the size of BIO's base province and that of its competitors.

With so many of BIO's avians above 4k acres, BIO is now in a spot where there's no other kingdom can give them a button, which is the best position to be in in utopia when you're at the top of the charts. The kingdoms that are smaller AND have alot of their acres tied up in vulnerable calves can't expect to gain anything from a larger race with 6 point def specs. The Avians will 3-4x the smaller orcs compared to the orcs only 1x'ing them back. With the avians attacking many hours faster any subsequent fight appears to be nothing but pure farmage if another kingdom were to give BIO a button.

BIO's competitors are then reduced to having to try to take acres elsewhere. So the result of this war is far more significant than the 4,000 acres rage lost. Much more was lost than that.
    Last edited by flogger; 18-03-2012 at 19:12.

Flogger, the problem is that some people walk around and say they took 17k acres from Rage. Wich is false.
    Im waiting for round two to see if Rage can do something about the facts you stated Flogger.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Start:
    Rage 99k
    BiO 93k

End:
    Rage 95k
    BiO 104

As i see it there is a gap of 9k acres from Rage to BiO now. Earlier it was a 6k gap from BiO to rage.
    Where is the 17k acre switch? Did i miss something?
    The real acre change was 15k?

Nevertheless the gap is only 9k acres. Almost the position BiO started on vs Rage.
    Roles are just reversed. If Proteus wore them down like he said he did he can continue to do so straight OOW.
    I am waiting for round 2!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thumbs up

Anri has a master plan. :)

Going to be hard to predict who's going to win this thing at EoA, but if i had to put money on someone id put it on bio. Agree with Flogger.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Start:
    Rage 99k
    BiO 93k

End:
    Rage 95k
    BiO 104

As i see it there is a gap of 9k acres from Rage to BiO now. Earlier it was a 6k gap from BiO to rage.
    Where is the 17k acre switch? Did i miss something?
    The real acre change was 15k?

Nevertheless the gap is only 9k acres. Almost the position BiO started on vs Rage.
    Roles are just reversed. If Proteus wore them down like he said he did he can continue to do so straight OOW.
    I am waiting for round 2!!
    If BIO was able to create a 15k acre gap by starting off 6k acres smaller, it would lead me to believe that a second war with BIO starting 9k acres larger would not go well for Rage.

The combination of 5k acre avians able to 3-4x every 8 hours and 6 pt def specs is too much for most anyone to handle, right now.

Also note BIO gave up the initial button. If rage were to give it BIO could wave 2x before Rage returns. Rage therefore can't wave BIO.

I dont argue against it. I stated the facts about Rages setup being weaker then avian setup early age all ready. Much because i played orc setup in the top more times then anyone else here. I think BiO got this under control. But we gave Rage+BiO CFs to fight each other. And if this was all, then it was a big misstake. It really gets me bored.
    Round two plz!!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    If you were farming Rage, why did you withdrawed? Something doesn't add up. Lots of spin from BiO. Proteus admitted rage ended war down 4k acres. BiO seems to be trying to spin it like it was total domination ... but if that was true, why withdraw? Real winners don't need to spin things. Let's see them have a real war until one side or the other really does get farmed. Until then, it looks like BiO got a bit of acres and lost the war. Rage got the warwin in exchange for 4k acres. Seems like a draw more than anything.
    I'm assuming because top wars are (mostly) about acres.
    With the speed from BiO's avians they probably did more waves, allowing to get in a wave more than rage within 48 hours of war. Then staying in war could result in Rage getting a maxgain wave and doing the withdraw on their turn with a net gain in acres.

Avians can't last as long as others due to their speed. They make an additional hit almost every 24 hours. On the other hand, orcs can take land, but cannot defend it. Regardless what everyone says, I'm quite sure that the war wouldn't have lasted much longer even if BiO had not withdrawn. We'll never know tho

If BiO was out for the acres, they won.
    If Rage was out for the warwin, they won.
    I guess everyones happy then?

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    If you gain 17k acres, how does Rage lose only 4k? You cannot have 4k acres from hits and 13k acres from pool. No way there was 13k pool acres, and plus that would mean you would have had to do 130,000 acres in hits. Even if assuming 300a per hit each hit, that's still 433 hits in min time. This is not possible. Like I said earlier, there is something fishy here. Just look at Rage's kd page and you can clearly see they are only -4k from war start.

And still even a more valid question, if BiO was +17k acres, why withdraw? That makes no sense. How does these numbers reconcile with what we can observe? Something very crazy must have happen for BiO's claims to be true. When someone claims something which cannot be true, then the most simple explanation is that they are liars. Seems pretty obvious.
    Both kingdoms had pool from the fortified period. 4 days fortified is almost 2k acres. Then 2 days of warring, thats almost 1000 acres. That makes 6000 (3000*2) acres pool to be taken in war + whatever pool there was from before hitting fortified.
    I think BiO was like ~92k when it started, they are now 104k.
    Rage net loss is 4000, so there was 8000 pool acres which are added to BiO's acres resulting in 12k acre gain.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhan View Post
    utopianub,

i think many people agree with me when i say this:

Stfu.
    qft

Thread Information