Thread: I think they are cheating?..

I think they are cheating?..

So my Kd is at war and they have 2 provs in the kd 5 times bigger then anyone in either KD.. they both have over 6k acres and 1 mill networth and they seem to be the same person along with another prov at around 1.5k acres. but the problem is the account with 1.5k acres has 100 percent military besides 1k peas.. and This is what is happening the one big account always sends aid to the other big account and then the seconds big account sends aid to the account with 1.5k acres even though the account is -20 mill in trade and the two big accounts are both over +15 mill in trade and they are always logged on at the exact same time and the same thing always happens Big accoutn 1 sends aid to big account 2 and then big accoutn 2 sends aid to 1.5k acre account that can some how maintain 95 percent military just living off aid even being minus 20 mill
    Last edited by codicoma; 24-03-2012 at 15:06.

Post Demon
    Hes got gbp, (lowers aid tax to only 15%)and someone is sitting all 3 provinces

If you suspect cheaters, email support utopiasupport@utopia-game.com with your reasoning.

Prov A and Prov C could be on the same IP, which could explain why the aid gets routed through Prov B. That alone isn't evidence of cheating, but you could ask Support to check them out.
    S E C R E T S

I know its not 100 percent they are cheating but its crazy how the only guys have over 20k in the military and only 1k peas and everytiem those 3 log on The exact same thing happens its crazy!

Enthusiast
    u must be warring dange and his ghetto. if u want to win, fireball him down. he's got low wpa so everytime u get through he will cry ;)

Maybe just Good Players ghettoing around for an age having fun! Maybe even know each other in RL, so they can get online at the same time!

Are they active in the forums? Do they help out the kingdom as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

wow thats crazy yes i am warring danger and his ghetto thats crazy how you know that. how can nothing be done about this guy obvously he is breaking the rules

How is he obviously breaking rules? Being active and working together are not evidence. If you reported them to support that is all you can do. If they are indeed breaking rules support will handle it.
    S E C R E T S

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    u must be warring dange and his ghetto. if u want to win, fireball him down. he's got low wpa so everytime u get through he will cry ;)
    Nice catch. Eagle eye. lol

@op: Don't worry, ruin his peasantry, there's only so much aid one can receive. They tried that 'lulz we are UB-winning' on us and failed miserably. Chain the rest of his kd into submission. They're not cheating. They're just n00bing around.
    Last edited by Avenger; 25-03-2012 at 00:04.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    He's obviously using war as a pretext to explore safely under the -75% gains protection to prevent skds like simians to eat him up. He's a selfish player who uses his poor kd mates as a meat shield. Or maybe his kd mates r all extensions of himself. Who knows. Just hurt him and he'll stick his tail between his legs and wd ASAP. I might even want to bounce him down oow if my kd goal is FSU. So that I can watch him cry again to his spokesperson godly. Lol

lol, we did a pretty good job destroying that kd.

Thumbs up

this ****'s crazy man, crazy.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I heard about dots
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    ahaha. no, they aren't cheating. DanGE is legit. Overmind decided to try his hand at whoring this age.

Thread Information