Thread: Calling for angelus

Post Demon

Calling for angelus

I apologize in advance to Dharan, Bishop, & Palem, i was not sure where to place this thread.

Its not a bug, and its not a suggestion. And it not really general talk.

Angelus i am not sure about others but i would like to once again thank you for your efforts with Utools. it has been an amazing feature to have!

With that said, a few of the changes that developers have made (big improvements in the game) have been made based on things Utools already incorporated. Such as kingdom tagging and kingdom sorting, (although sorting by honor does it alphabetically which is just low IQ rating from devs)

Two requests/concerns:

very very very minor one: since the updates from devs utools no longer color codes provinces in your 80-120% nw range. (very minor it takes like 4 seconds to do the math)

my MAIN REQUEST:
    BIG TIME PRIORITY.

I really miss the feature that Utools once allowed..... for you to PM an entire enemy kingdom.

I used it maybe 1-2 times in the past 3 ages, but this age we decided to go ghetto and play with only 20 provinces and war some ghettos. Sadly many of these monarchs appear to be in the 12-16 year old age range, and i am REALLY missing the feature that allowed me to mass PM an enemy kingdom.

thats all. hopefully you consider it positive feedback! that was for sure my #1 most valued Utools feature.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    I apologize in advance to Dharan, Bishop, & Palem, i was not sure where to place this thread.

Its not a bug, and its not a suggestion. And it not really general talk.

Angelus i am not sure about others but i would like to once again thank you for your efforts with Utools. it has been an amazing feature to have!

With that said, a few of the changes that developers have made (big improvements in the game) have been made based on things Utools already incorporated. Such as kingdom tagging and kingdom sorting, (although sorting by honor does it alphabetically which is just low IQ rating from devs)

Two requests/concerns:

very very very minor one: since the updates from devs utools no longer color codes provinces in your 80-120% nw range. (very minor it takes like 4 seconds to do the math)

my MAIN REQUEST:
    BIG TIME PRIORITY.

I really miss the feature that Utools once allowed..... for you to PM an entire enemy kingdom.

I used it maybe 1-2 times in the past 3 ages, but this age we decided to go ghetto and play with only 20 provinces and war some ghettos. Sadly many of these monarchs appear to be in the 12-16 year old age range, and i am REALLY missing the feature that allowed me to mass PM an enemy kingdom.

thats all. hopefully you consider it positive feedback! that was for sure my #1 most valued Utools feature.
    The best way to get a hold of Angelus is to find him in #tactics on utonet IRC server.

Wrt to the mass messaging I'm not for it, as that was abused several ages ago by a retard who went around crying about his 'dying cousin' and asking for a kingdom to be retalled. I wasn't even sure how they related to one another anymore.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

rofl wtf.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I loved the feature. Very good for pissing of an enemy KD and goading them into war. Which worked out great. Either we won and got it going early, or we lost, and people got to tell me to eat my words and also involved lots of activity in the war forum.

Good all around if you ask me.

Thread Information