Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No wonder no one plays this game anymore

Thumbs down

This is stupid. How long have you "veteran" posters been here? This is clearly a forum multi that's pissed off at life and trying to troll.

Yawn. I'm so goddamn bored right now, srsly.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Director of Age Changes
    Not this thread again. "winners are winning, whyyyyy" lol
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    I agree with you palem sitting on only deffence specs is bad, very bad idea but i had it happen to me where my guys were not just sitting on defence specs they were just out gunned alone at very high acres in the kd and top kd fed on them because they could, so they seen no point in playing anymore, yes it's very bad to outgrow your kd when you have nobody to back you but it's also bad when top kd leave like 54k defence at home when there at 3k acres or is this how the game is played now
    And again, I repeat. They should have retalled. If their prov' weren't good enough to retal then they should have learned how to manage their prov better.

Post Fiend
    read the signature should tell you everything you need to know...
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ahurazor View Post
    What have you guys done to this game? I start the age late making my return from years ago,grow perfectly fine to about 3500 acres with about 690k nw running 120dpa raw. get suicided on from a powerhouse kingdom. cant do anything about it as my kingdom is a big sub par atm. then the same kingdom suicides me again whilst im 140dpa.

These suicide strats in powerhouse kingdoms r ridiculous, SO basically unless im in a fully organised kingdom, im to be fed off the entire age once i reach a certain size. These organised kingdoms im sure r good in terms of making u money, however your player base has shrunk and id estimate it continue to, u either need to drop organise kingdoms which to be honest i preferre u didnt as it is cool playing with friends,or u need to deter suicide attacks, require a certain dpa to be held at home when sending an attack or something for. Excuse my venting but this is obv a massive flaw that can be abused in the game right now for the people in less organised kingdoms.
    Come join my kd I'll help you out if you meet our entry requirements. =)

What have you guys done to this game? I start the age late making my return from years ago,grow perfectly fine to about 3500 acres with about 690k nw running 120dpa raw. get suicided on from a powerhouse kingdom. cant do anything about it as my kingdom is a big sub par atm. then the same kingdom suicides me again whilst im 140dpa.

These suicide strats in powerhouse kingdoms r ridiculous, SO basically unless im in a fully organised kingdom, im to be fed off the entire age once i reach a certain size. These organised kingdoms im sure r good in terms of making u money, however your player base has shrunk and id estimate it continue to, u either need to drop organise kingdoms which to be honest i preferre u didnt as it is cool playing with friends,or u need to deter suicide attacks, require a certain dpa to be held at home when sending an attack or something for. Excuse my venting but this is obv a massive flaw that can be abused in the game right now for the people in less organised kingdoms.
    Did I hit you? Kd tagged hoff? I been bottomfeeding on faes and halfers running 120 dpa
    My life is better then yours.

just for everyones information i am running 100% Elites, but i am hardly gonna retal a kingdom who has 23mil total nw when we have 3.6mil. I am surprised support is this rude. I think some ppl r blatantly missing the point which is Suicide attacking, and your right bishop, 100k players down to 7500, musnt be anything going wrong.

Edit- to those offering spots in their kd, appreciate the offers, tho would likely need room for a friend to, if its a posibility, send me a pm, ta.
    Last edited by ahurazor; 19-04-2012 at 20:08.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why won't you retal?

just for everyones information i am running 100% Elites, but i am hardly gonna retal a kingdom who has 23mil total nw when we have 3.6mil. I am surprised support is this rude. I think some ppl r blatantly missing the point which is Suicide attacking, and your right bishop, 100k players down to 7500, musnt be anything going wrong.

Edit- to those offering spots in their kd, appreciate the offers, tho would likely need room for a friend to, if its a posibility, send me a pm, ta.
    You outgrew your kingdom and have no offense. You claim your lack of ability is why this game is "dying". Whats rude is your assumption that we are all wrong, and you are right. Unless you change your attitude you really should quit.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

odd people ... stop looking at kd nw and start lookin at your individual prov nw ... it's a fair hit.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    I agree with you palem sitting on only deffence specs is bad, very bad idea but i had it happen to me where my guys were not just sitting on defence specs they were just out gunned alone at very high acres in the kd and top kd fed on them because they could, so they seen no point in playing anymore, yes it's very bad to outgrow your kd when you have nobody to back you but it's also bad when top kd leave like 54k defence at home when there at 3k acres or is this how the game is played now
    This is the stupidest thing I've read today -- and I just got done reading about how Obama eats dogs because his parents offered him some dog meat when he was a kid.

Between gangbang protection, kingdom relative networth gains, and being unable to declare on kd's under half your NW, what more do u want man? This game has been repositioned 100% for the weaker kingdoms/players. It's to the point where "the big bad kingdoms" - whom you claim are making people quit - completely avoid any confrontation from smaller kingdoms *WITH OFFENSE* because they're just going to get out-gained and it's not worth the trouble.

Try to become a human being, read through utopia wiki completely and figure out all of the game mechanics and how they benefit you, the noob, before coming on here and complaining about how the game caters to the top kingdoms.

Enough said. Dinner time!
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

retal or stfu
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Lol bishop gr8 business motto, read a book on running a successful enterprize perhaps and perhaps stop being a prick. I simply offered a suggestion, yes i admit whilst whinging. To the person that said dont outgrow your kingdom, this is absolutely a fair point, however in this instance i defected into a kingdom with 12 provinces, became monarch was able to delete the inactives, took us down to 6, its hard to stay within size, tho due to the "suicide attacks" its becoming more possible Thanks and although this is a team game who doesnt want to grow their province up, in actual fact we were tryin to put together an active kingdom for next round, but I came accross what i thought was a stupid flaw in the game. Yes your entitled to your opinions and im not suggesting your wrong, simply stating my view, Which is suicide attacking is a ridiculous thing that can be gotten away with so easily with the top kingdoms, and "morbid", yea ill retal then get gangbaned down to 0 out of spite. I dont have the luxury of suicide attacking. But forget it, you might as well lock the thread rather than u coming back in "Bishop" telling me im stupid and i should quit the game, GR8 person representing the company. Show some respect when you disagree with someone. You dont have to go by the "idea" that the customer is always right, but you could perhaps not assume the customer is a dumb f'ing idiot and needs to be told so. End Rant.

bish is even nicer in IRC :-)
    Icy 4 8

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    yea ill retal then get gangbaned down to 0 out of spite. I dont have the luxury of suicide attacking.
    extremely unlikely

Thread Information