Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: A number of mechanics suggestions

but would that be enough for rage to want to war at this point in the age Mal?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I thought it was well explained that warring becomes more beneficial over time. At 200k acres warring is beneficial if we take 7.5% of their acres, which is do-able. Warring early is what is brutal, we dominated fury and took 40% of their land and fell behind... That is ridiculous, and it happened due to fighting essentially OOP.

It is also why TFC was able to get so big, most top kingdoms were waiting for them to be 170kish acres to farm them out. Simians did it too early and not particularly efficiently which is why they barely broke even.
    Last edited by Mal; 19-07-2012 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I think if pool gains did not come from explore pool that would be enough for rage to want to war 50k acres ago :P. They are probably getting close to time to war although only target non abs in top is simians. So sanctuary/hoh/rage have to share them :)
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    If dicing takes part of it's land from pool then why not give the winners a %-age bonus based upon their current amount of acres or acres exchanged at war? That way fighting good and active kingdoms would be an incentive :)

Postaholic
    I have updated these to reflect the changes for the new age.

I really, really encourage the developers to consider making changes that will allow some method other than whoring to crown.
    Last edited by jdorje; 09-10-2012 at 05:59.

Postaholic
    I have updated these to reflect the changes for the current age. The majority of them remain just as relevant now as they were ages ago when first proposed.

Nothing really even changed for the upcoming round. Just minor useless race tweaks, and useless explore formula tweaks.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information